• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Let's Talk About Magic"-Part 2: Magic P&A/Potency Revision & Explanation Page

During a small tournament event called "Contest of Chaos", hosted by Agatha, she lured Moon Knight and Taegukgi into a "Chaos Zone", a location filled with crystal made of Chaos Magic. Said crystal transformed MK and Tae into different forms of themselves, called "What-Ifs" and controlled their minds into fighting. Later on, Moon Knight was able to break free from the control and gave up. This was from Moon Knight 2021 Annual 2.

So Chaos Magic can also have Transformation and Power Bestowal. And MK resistance to basic Chaos Magic?
Actually, looking at the scans again, it seems like MK just broke free of the mind stuff and use that to end the "game" of fighting between him and Taegukgi.

So it is resistance to mind manipulation, but I don't think he broke out of the transmutation thing on his own until he chose to quit the game.

He still resists Basic Magic, though.

Actually, looking at the scans again, it seems like MK just broke free of the mind stuff and use that to end the "game" of fighting between him and Taegukgi.

So it is resistance to mind manipulation, but I don't think he broke out of the transmutation thing on his own until he chose to quit the game.

He still resists Basic Magic, though.
Yeah, MK has resisted mental magic before, Strange himself stated he cannot mental control him. Transmutation is just for Chaos Magic in general.

Btw I added the accepted aspects of NEP 2 to basic magic and also split the abilities of magic energy itself (AE1, Nonduality, NEP) from the powers granted by basic magic, so I made a separate tab.

Also @Excellence616, I sincerely apologize but I changed the title for the tab of basic magic, which I know kind of interferes with the Hulk family's links to that tabber on the magic page.

So uh
uh what do we do about Iron Man Armor Model 72, it's made of Mysterium "The power, the corruption, my connection to the Trinity of Ashes, all of it--cut away. My own connection to the aether, the magic of the world, the power of the Vishanti, the power of the Sorcerer Supreme...gone. Without all of that? I am just an old man with useless hands and a blade in his stomach. Mysterium. Damn it all." Doctor Strange after being stabbed by a mysterium knife[src]

Notorious among sorcerers for its antimagic,[12]

So uh
uh what do we do about Iron Man Armor Model 72, it's made of Mysterium "The power, the corruption, my connection to the Trinity of Ashes, all of it--cut away. My own connection to the aether, the magic of the world, the power of the Vishanti, the power of the Sorcerer Supreme...gone. Without all of that? I am just an old man with useless hands and a blade in his stomach. Mysterium. Damn it all." Doctor Strange after being stabbed by a mysterium knife[src]

Mysterium's just an anti-magic mineral harvested from the White Hot Room. It should likely gain resistance to Sorcerer Supreme Level Magic.

So uh

Simple. just gives it passive power null.

As in REALLY GOOD passive power null with a touch and/or blasts.

(I already listed Mysterium as a weakness in the weaknesses section).

And it's not even an anti-feat, since Mysterium comes from the White Hot Room, which is 2 layers about the High 1-A multiverse, so it having power null that potent makes sense.

Last edited:
Simple. just gives it passive power null.

As in REALLY GOOD passive power null with a touch and/or blasts.

(I listed Mysterium as a weakness in the weaknesses section).

And it's not even an anti-feat, since Mysterium comes from the White Hot Room, which is 2 layers about the High 1-A multiverse, so it having power null that potent makes sense.
So basically it grants at least Low 1-A magic null via the doctor strange feat or high 1-A via where it comes from?

Good question is where the hell Iron Man Armor Model 72 scales given it can tank wolverines claws like nothing and the bend the claws on contact
I know nothing about the armor (though the above sounds like High 3-A durability at minimum).

But at least we know he's a High 1-A smurf (probably).

I know nothing about the armor (though the above sounds like High 3-A durability at minimum).

But at least we know he's a High 1-A smurf (probably).
Yeah bro crushes a wolverine robot made from his skeleton

Also things this metal can do,

I thought it was more than ?
Far shore<overspace<beyond<white hot room<land of couldn’t be<house of ideas
In terms of High 1-A, last I checked it goes:

Superflow (baseline) < Multi-Eternity < Beyond Realm < White Hot Room < Land of Couldn't Be, Shouldn't Be < Land of Can Be, Shall Be < House of Ideas

Back