• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

little nightmares or as I like to call it, the terrifying story about a girl who killed everyone

pequeñas pesadillas,ese juego que a muchos nos gusta y where a girl killed many children unintentionally but her intention was seen(the girl in the raincoat died,the run away kid was devoured and our most appreciated Mono was thrown away)
but well I came here to tell you that we should actually review the content of the characters.
and for that I base myself on a video from a youtube channel called:kristian kembler.
that thanks to that I could notice the true powers of Mono and six.
information from this two videos:
mono
six
1.the size of mono and six.
ok many say don't assume that six and Mono are too small (like at least 8 or 12 inches) but in this video, but taking the size of a door in little nightmares 1, using calculations and pythagorean theorem, we have that six measures 56 centimeters (2.2 times more than what people said average)

what makes other characters such as lady or thin man measure at least 2.2 times more than they seem (that is, if six measures 56 centimeters and the lady I calculate that it is at least 3 times larger or more because I was lazy measuring the size but well do it you or someone)

and with thin man at least it is 5 or 6 times the size of Mono,which at least means that it measures 2.80 meters or 3 meters(this is logical considering that you need to shrink is head for it)
2.the lifting force.
considering that all the objects and beings of little nightmares measure 2.2 times more than what people say that six and mono measure.
means that mono and six can manage to push a full morgue that would weigh 193 kilograms.
and the other full of boxes would be 2,068 kilograms or two tons.
when six manages to save Mono from the doctor through breaking a weld, to at least break a weld you need 2000 newtons per millimeter,and there are 25.4 millimeters of weld.
I mean 50800 newtons that are:5 tonnes of force.
3.speed.
the characters are not very fast, at least Mono managed to run faster than it seems.
1.48m/s
4.attack potency/raw power
This is the most important aspect of the two videos, because in the first an exaggerated power was said that is practically ridiculous (but logical) and the other is the same.
in mono,it clearly that mono
he has the power to defeat thin man and summon the signal tower.
and the signal tower and the thin man control all the televisions in the world.
considering that the world has at least 1.6 billion televisions (in 2011) and each television generates 70.625 joules per second,would mean that Mono generates 113,000,000,000 joules per second or citi block.
but in this it is simply something minor, if we consider that in the information of the characters, in that of the thin man it is said that he was a tv in an eternal search for something and never found anything, meaning that in reality the tvs are of infinity space and if this is not enough let's also remember that there is an infinite loop where Mono becomes the thin man and that thin man tries to catch Mono but Mono defeats him and does infinitely in a loop without stopping.
and this on every television.
that is 1.6 billion universes of infinite size.
and for six,six has the powers of the lady which can make a spell to allow the engine of the maw to continue working, the maw is at least that big.
the size of the maw.

and generates this much energy:energy of a city block and a town.
5.the abilities.
mono have:
subjective reality (by being able to kill his version of another time loop and he himself became that), teleportation, space manipulation, sealing, petrification (should also control maw's eyes) soul manipulation and resistance to manipulation of the soul mind and biology (the signal altered people)

Back