• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude, your fanfic aint canon, I could easily go write a blog post about Logan soloing the Wiki, that wouldn't make it canon

Thats your YouTube, not the actual YouTube

Soel404, you hate everything I ever make, so GET OFF THIS VS THREAD, or realize that that is youtube, and that was what it was meant to be. It was also made to convince you that snek beat some dumb dictator. Mine was created before your conveniently identically named rippoff. Yours is the fake youtube, because mine was first. Calling mine the rippoff when you made the rippoff was dirty.

No, mine is an actual joke page, yours was just made because I didn't agree that Snek beat Hirohito, you've gone the the absolute most extreme lengths just to spite me, its really petty and you need to stop

And I don't care that you changed it, if I named it that to take attention away from your page I would have changed it back

And why are you the one claiming I hate your pages when you made multiple pages just to spite mine, I just said that Hirohito could kill Snek and you took it as a personal insult, then you go out of your way to change my pages, so I have to ask you, why do you hate MY pages

Soel404 said:
And why are you the one claiming I hate your pages when you made multiple pages just to spite mine, I just said that Hirohito could kill Snek and you took it as a personal insult, then you go out of your way to change my pages, so I have to ask you, why do you hate MY pages
I just don't want any character to beat snek, its nothing personal. The many formed one was just made as a joke(with a little hate against pewds, but still.) I am also offended by people talking about killing snakes of any sort, because snakes are my favorite animal, so that is why I was objecting to saying you have killed snek, and changing ur pages. I also don't like when you mock my pages. Like when u said "WTF is the point, and why is Snek the leader? shouldn't Daniel and HOSTLESS be the leaders since they created the original TOCOJBWA?" There is an entire story for why here https://tocojbwa.wikia.com/wiki/Snek:_endgame

If you can't deal with people saying they killed your character why did you make a Godmode character, and I'm not going around removing my characters names from other peoples pages (And yes, I did do that before, but then I realized how stupid and petty I was being, so i stopped), and I don't care about your fanfiction, I doubt any of the other TOCOJBWA founders agreed that that should be the outcome

Soel404 said:
If you can't deal with people saying they killed your character why did you make a Godmode character, and I'm not going around removing my characters names from other peoples pages (And yes, I did do that before, but then I realized how stupid and petty I was being, so i stopped)
because I wanted to be the person with the strongest character, that's all, but anyway lets get back to snek vs logan

I still think Logan wins, not because I hate Snek, I just think Logan is stronger

Life is a video to Logan, any outcome that displeases him he can simply revert with an edit, anything he doesn't like he can simply remove entirely with a green screen, even if he loses it will only benefit him in the end, to him, any outcome is a good outcome

And if Snek has all of YouTube, then why can't he delete Logans Channel (Yes, I wan't you to delete Logans Channel by tommorow, if its still up by tommorow than Logan wins)

Soel404 said:
Life is a video to Logan, any outcome that displeases him he can simply revert with an edit, anything he doesn't like he can simply remove entirely with a green screen, even if he loses it will only benefit him in the end, to him, any outcome is a good outcome
And if Snek has all of YouTube, then why can't he delete Logans Channel (Yes, I wan't you to delete Logans Channel by tommorow, if its still up by tommorow than Logan wins)
Ive given up on this thread. You clearly don't know the difference between memes and reality. Expecting me to actually do that is like expecting logan paul to actually destroy all existence. Both of those powers are fictional. Anything considered powerful on this wiki is nowhere near powerful in real life. Hirohoto was at most city or country level, while logan is just an average human. In reality, youtube is really only 11-A. If you are going to actually expect logan's channel to be deleted, then you don't belong on joke battles wiki. Besides, if snek were a real life reticulated python, and logan were his real life self with no weapon, then snek would win

Anaconda999 said:
Soel404 said:
Ive given up on this thread. You clearly don't know the difference between memes and reality. Expecting me to actually do that is like expecting logan paul to actually destroy all existence. Both of those powers are fictional. Anything considered powerful on this wiki is nowhere near powerful in real life. Hirohoto was at most city or country level, while logan is just an average human. In reality, youtube is really only 11-A. If you are going to actually expect logan's channel to be deleted, then you don't belong on joke battles wiki. Besides, if snek were a real life reticulated python, and logan were his real life self with no weapon, then snek would win
Snek is hardly a meme, and it doesn't help that you take him so seriously

I havn't seen any feats from Snek or Sneks "YouTube", only claims, if you acn't show me anything note worthy from Snek, than I have no reason to believe he could beat Logan

Back