• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Helix vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Spirals and Powerful stuff I guess.

This is Comeback (Gen 5.5) Lord Helix, and Post-Infinity Big Bang Storm TTGL.

Speed is Equalized to TTGL's speed (As in both are MFTL+). Battle takes place on an emtpy, indestructable and flat plane the size of the universe, with normal gravity affecting both of them and their attacks. (TTGL isn't crushed under the gravity). TTGL do not possess his own gravity in this fight.

(In this situation, Lord Helix can breath and move in vacuum just fine, but can't fly on his own).

Starting distance is the length of the galaxy which the fight in Gurren Lagann took in. Fight is until either Helix is killed, or the Mech is rendered unoperable (Either by sustaining too much damage or by having its pilots killed).

No non-canon knowledge, but Helix at least knows TTGL is a mech, and TTGL knows the approximate position of Helix at the start of the fight, but not if Helix moves unless he notices it. Helix is assumed to have "Average" intelligence here, as in the same as an average human.

Round 1: Lord Helix vs TTGL

Round 2: Lord Helix vs STTGL

Lord Helix 's profile

TTGL 's and STTGL 's profiles

Votes:

Round 1

TTGL: 0 Helix: 1

Round 2

STTGL: 1 Helix: 0

the real problem for borh rounds for helix is that helix doesn't have a great hax while both mechs do have insane hax like reality warping and probability manipulation so i think the mechs win unless i miss something from helix's page

Well one bad thing for the Mechs is that they are going to have a pretty hard time hitting or even seeing the thing. With the MFTL+ speed, it could easily gets inside and start wrecking shit without being able to be caught.

I'm not exactly sure what their Reality Warping and Probalility Manipulation is about, as their profiles don't state it, so I'm not sure how much this would help.

one problem Simon the main pilot is the same tier as the mechs so he can still H2H combat Helix and still has the same powers as the mechs in question so he too has reality warping and probability manipulation

Well it seems like the Simon thing is only in the movie? So it would most likely only apply to STTGL. As far as I remember from the anime, TTGL is only piloted by regular humans.

i am no TTGL expert that is for ever but I think it still applies to Simon but idk

I mean that Simon = Low 2-C only apply to the STTGL Mech. TTGL probably still has regular Simon.

really? Hm I am not sure the real question is that if Simon is consitently low 2-C then he can beat helix but if not only for STTGL then round 1 Helix round 2 STTGL

Alrighty. For me I'd rather wait to see how Probablity Missiles works before making my vote.

Back