• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Vlad Plasmius (0 - 7 - 0) (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Because I'm tiered of using Danny...

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Edo Tenshi Madara
  • Season 3/High 6-C Vlad
  • Standard Battle Assumptions (For everything else)

Madara Uchiha:

Vlad Plasmius: 7 (BreezeHM, LordGriffin1000, BrackishBrineBroth, Undylan, Doggo, Dinamic8000, Peppersalt43,

Inconclusive:

EdoMadara_%28Rinnegan%29_%28Original%29.png
Vlad_Plasmius.png

Last edited:
Madara in this key starts with either Taijutsu or Katon style and Genjutsu. (Genjutsu is always there since all you have to do is look into his eyes.) His mindhax is 4 layers in potency so what's Vlad mind hax resistance?

Starting moves?
Don't know Madara very well. He's a mix of taijutsu, fire style, some genjustu, and susanoo.

Vlad use energy beams (which work on a molecular level, and can damage the mind and soul with 4-D potency), duplication (Although the power between them are divided evenly), Teleportation, statistics amp via ghost energy, constructs such as forcefields, and Possession (which also works on a molecular level, effects the mind and soul with 4-D potency). Other than that, standard ghost stuff.

Undying zombie vs undying ghost

I guess mind hax and soul succ are Madara's winco here?
not sure if Mind hax would affect him in his Ghost form

Madara need to do Physical contanct to souls hax
Madara in this key starts with either Taijutsu or Katon style and Genjutsu. (Genjutsu is always there since all you have to do is look into his eyes.) His mindhax is 4 layers in potency so what's Vlad mind hax resistance?
Just to answer all these at once.

Genjutsu that effects the mind will get hard countered by Vlad's 4-D resistance to mind hax that has two layers on top. However, genjutsu has other applications such as paralysis/sleep inducement ect so it depends on the type of genjustu Madara tries to use, but anything mind related gets resisted.

As for soul succ, it wouldn't do anything since Vlad Plasmius is already a spirit. Madara wouldn't pull out a soul because Vlad in ghost form is a soul/spirit/ghost. And if he tried it on human Vlad, that would just split the halves and now he's fighting a full ghost.

Don't know Madara very well. He's a mix of taijutsu, fire style, some genjustu, and susanoo.

Vlad use energy beams (which work on a molecular level, and can damage the mind and soul with 4-D potency), duplication (Although the power between them are divided evenly), Teleportation, statistics amp via ghost energy, constructs such as forcefields, and Possession (which also works on a molecular level, effects the mind and soul with 4-D potency). Other than that, standard ghost stuff.

Just to answer all these at once.

Genjutsu that effects the mind will get hard countered by Vlad's 4-D resistance to mind hax that has two layers on top. However, genjutsu has other applications such as paralysis/sleep inducement ect so it depends on the type of genjustu Madara tries to use, but anything mind related gets resisted.

As for soul succ, it wouldn't do anything since Vlad Plasmius is already a spirit. Madara wouldn't pull out a soul because Vlad in ghost form is a soul/spirit/ghost. And if he tried it on human Vlad, that would just split the halves and now he's fighting a full ghost.
The soul succ is more like get absorbed or sealed into the king of hell hence why it's a winco(?)

While Madara can affect Vlad with physical contact and Susanoo, he can't kill him because of his low-godly regen.

His options are:

Throw vlad into the king of hell and eats him or seals him (Vlad resists soul destruction)
Put him to Sleep with wood release (this technique works by releasing pollen and by inhaling it puts one to sleep) Does Vlad need to breathe?

If Vlad starts with close combat I'd say Madara wins by superior skill since Vlad doesn't have expert hand to hand combat and martials arts etc. Madara overpowers and throws him into the king of hell. All depends whether Vlad will be affected or not.

The soul succ is more like get absorbed or sealed into the king of hell hence why it's a winco(?)
Then sealing Vlad into the King of Hell could work since Vlad's resistance to soul hax is it being damaged/destroyed, not sealed. So King of Hell is a win condition. I think the only way out of that is breaking his form down out if Madara hold or teleportation. Otherwise it's over if it lands.

While Madara can affect Vlad with physical contact and Susanoo, he can't kill him because of his low-godly regen.

His options are:

Throw vlad into the king of hell and eats him or seals him (Vlad resists soul destruction)
Put him to Sleep with wood release (this technique works by releasing pollen and by inhaling it puts one to sleep) Does Vlad need to breathe?

If Vlad starts with close combat I'd say Madara wins by superior skill since Vlad doesn't have expert hand to hand combat and martials arts etc. Madara overpowers and throws him into the king of hell. All depends whether Vlad will be affected or not.
No, in ghost form, Vlad doesn't need to breath, his entire body are made entirely out of ectoplasm, ghosts can shape their ectoplasm to give themselves bones and organs (like a brain) but it's all just ectoplasm and doesn't actual function like one which is why when Vlad broke down his oen body, it was nothing more than ectoplasm and no harm was done.

Throwing him into the King of Hell would work. Vlad actually has good close combat skill (not on Madara's level) but he doesn't use it often, preferring to range or overwhelm through numbers with a little close combat. He'll see Madara's skill right off the bat and back off forcing Madara to use range or susanoo

since verse equalization in in play, wouldn't that mean Madara absorbs his stuff like he did with Onoki?
Unlikely. The energy types need to be similar, and ectoplasm is considered a 4-D energy/substance that is part of a ghosts make up that contains their consciousness. Even if we allowed it, it would result in a take over of Madara's body due to Vlad's energy containing his consciousness/evil which has layered corruption and is 4-D in potency.

Then sealing Vlad into the King of Hell could work since Vlad's resistance to soul hax is it being damaged/destroyed, not sealed. So King of Hell is a win condition. I think the only way out of that is breaking his form down out if Madara hold or teleportation. Otherwise it's over if it lands.

No, in ghost form, Vlad doesn't need to breath, his entire body are made entirely out of ectoplasm, ghosts can shape their ectoplasm to give themselves bones and organs (like a brain) but it's all just ectoplasm and doesn't actual function like one which is why when Vlad broke down his oen body, it was nothing more than ectoplasm and no harm was done.

Throwing him into the King of Hell would work. Vlad actually has good close combat skill (not on Madara's level) but he doesn't use it often, preferring to range or overwhelm through numbers with a little close combat. He'll see Madara's skill right off the bat and back off forcing Madara to use range or susanoo
So Vlad uses range + clones to keep distance and attack. Madara could counter with Clones and Susanoo then restrain him with a clone since Madara's lifting strength is greater than his and then throw him in King of Hell.

Does Vlad have a counter to Susanoo? Does his clones have his regeneration?

So Vlad uses range + clones to keep distance and attack. Madara could counter with Clones and Susanoo then restrain him with a clone since Madara's lifting strength is greater than his and then throw him in King of Hell.
Vlad can teleport, phase or break himself down to escape Madara's grip so he'll need to do it fast.
Does Vlad have a counter to Susanoo? Does his clones have his regeneration?
Ghosts have a second intangibility that is different from their spiritual based one so he can phase through Susanoo since it's NPI is soul based. As for his clones, they are just like him so they are capable of regeneration, however they have an energy limit like Danny's which when was struck with enough force they couldn't reform as their energy was spent.

Vlad can teleport, phase or break himself down to escape Madara's grip so he'll need to do it fast.

Ghosts have a second intangibility that is different from their spiritual based one so he can phase through Susanoo since it's NPI is soul based. As for his clones, they are just like him so they are capable of regeneration, however they have an energy limit like Danny's which when was struck with enough force they couldn't reform as their energy was spent.
So wouldn't that mean that if Madara is in Susanoo, Vlad or his clones will have to get close? Can their attacks phase as well?

Also what are Vlad's wincons?

So wouldn't that mean that if Madara is in Susanoo, Vlad or his clones will have to get close? Can their attacks phase as well?
Ghosts have two types of intangibility, Vlad and his attacks can phase through it with his other type of intangibility that Madara can't interact with.
Also what are Vlad's wincons?
Possession, mind and soul destruction.

Guess I'll just drop my short thoughts.

Madara's Advantages/Win Conditions

Though Madara has much lower AP physically than Vlad, his Wood Release has similar AP and his Susanoo has much higher AP than Vlad. In close combat, he possesses more skill, experience, lifting strength, and has the Sharingan which will make any hand to hand combat scenario of the two to lean hard in Madara's favor.

His wood clones counter Vlad's duplicates, and he can seal Vlad in the King of Hell. He can also outlast Vlad (although that would take some time) and his Susanoo can cause his ectoplasmic body harm since it can interact with spirits. Sharingan also makes sneak attacks using invisibility useless, and his Edo body makes standard physical blows useless due to Low-Godly regeneration.

Vlad's Advantages/Win Conditions

Vlad has higher AP than Madara and his accelerated development/reactive power level can buff him even higher. Low-Godly regeneration allows him to regenerate from any damage Madara does to him. He has a second type of intangibility that will allow him to avoid Madara's attacks, along with body control or teleportation.

He can bypass Madara's regeneration with his ectoplasmic energy attacks as they hit the mind and soul with 4-D potency, and his possession also works on the body (molecular level), mind and soul. His resistance to mind hax would allow him to resist any genjutsu that goes for the mind.

My Vote

I'm going to say inconclusive.

Madara has enough skill and supporting abilities to help him avoid getting blasted by Vlad's ectoplasmic energy attacks, and he could potentially outlast Vlad or seal him with the King of Hell. Vlad's ghost abilities are enough to help him avoid getting manhandled in close combat, and a single hit with his ectoplasmic energy attacks or possession will result in a win. Both can regenerate from any physical damage, have close that have their abilities, Madara has Susanoo while Vlad has accelerated development/reactive power level and rage power.

I didn't include Madara's absorption because ectoplasmic energy is just too different from the stuff in Naruto in my opinion, and I already mentioned that if it was capable of absorbing it, Madara would be absorbing Vlad's consciousness/evil which is layered corruption and on the same level as his ectoplasmic energy.

Edit: BreezeHM reminded me that Susanoo users themselves don't really move while inside the Susanoo and Madara wouldn't be prepared, that makes me think Vlad has a better chance at hitting Madara with his soul/mind destruction so Ill change my vote to Vlad.

Last edited:
Ghosts have two types of intangibility, Vlad and his attacks can phase through it with his other type of intangibility that Madara can't interact with.

Possession, mind and soul destruction.
If the phasing attacks can do the mind and soul destruction I'm voting Vlad, I don't think there's any case of a character dodging an attack when they're in Susanoo. Also very unlikely for them to suspect that it'll bypass Susanoo.

If the phasing attacks can do the mind and soul destruction I'm voting Vlad, I don't think there's any case of a character dodging an attack when they're in Susanoo. Also very unlikely for them to suspect that it'll bypass Susanoo.
I forget that the characters inside don't really move when Susanoo is up.

Yes, the phasing attacks also hit the mind/soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back