• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do this minions could do energy attacks? Because DP minions will do ranged attacks
Well, something very similar to that is shown here, when they took homura by surprise by making themselves a beam of energy, so yeah. And this is just a couple of them. Madoka can handle them all at once.

(Her fight with the same witch in the third timeline was mostly off-screen, but we do know she could hold her own against walpurgisnacht due to it being stated by kyubey that she’s getting stronger every time homura resets the timeline, so she’ll have to fight way less of then here, therefore, I doubt madoka will have any problems handling them)

Well, something very similar to that is shown here, when they took homura by surprise by making themselves a beam of energy, so yeah. And this is just a couple of them. Madoka can handle them all at once.
meh, this is really diferent from multiple guys shooting at you from multiple directions while another one is also attacking you and possoning you

Witches don't know how to attack from a distance, it's basically rare
I’m… Pretty sure they do that a lot. Sayaka’s witch form fought Kyoko from a distance here alot, and someone of her power level isn’t too out of the ordinary for most magical girls. I personally don’t think it’s as rare as your saying

meh, this is really diferent from multiple guys shooting at you from multiple directions while another one is also attacking you and possoning you
Yeah, but In the clip I showed above ^ witches themselves are also no stranger to attacking rapidly, and from multiple directions at the same time (Kyoko got a lot of attacks thrown at her at times in that fight) and since madoka can handle fighting multiple battles at once, especially with walpurgisnacht thrown into the mix, I don’t think it’s something that would take madoka completely by surprise, at the very least.

Yeah, but In the clip I showed above ^ witches themselves are also no stranger to attacking rapidly, and from multiple directions at the same time (Kyoko got a lot of attacks thrown at her at times in that fight) and since madoka can handle fighting multiple battles at once, especially with walpurgisnacht thrown into the mix, I don’t think it’s something that would take madoka completely by surprise, at the very least.
ye, It's not a complete surprise but she is outside her element... huumm... what is the ap diference again? I know Predator is 2 times baseline

ye, It's not a complete surprise but she is outside her element... huumm... what is the ap diference again? I know Predator is 2 times baseline
Well, I just looked at his profile, and he is 4.3 Gigatons, Which is baseline island according to the calc listed for him, but madoka scales to 5.5 Gigatons via doing this, so in actuality, Madoka has the AP advantage by 1.27x. Which isn’t a lot, but it could help her take more hits whilst also harming predator slightly more with each hit she lands herself. Which would be a lot, since his speed amps won’t help for very long given Madoka can always adapt, and she’d also probably be used to speed disadvantages anyway, seeing as witches are usually much more powerful than magical girls individually.

Predator is also a huge target for Madoka’s danmaku arrows to hit given his size, so she’ll have no problem landing hits, especially since predator’s forcefields will be rendered useless, and bro is too fat to just move between them 💀 Meanwhile, predator is going to be trying to hit someone much tinier, and I don’t see superhuman precision on his profile.

For example, Madoka could do this, and boom, gg. 🗿 Even if it doesn’t kill predator, it would sure get rid of those minions, and Madoka can always use it again until his immortality doesn’t matter any more. (Plus, Madoka has type 2 immortality as well I believe, so they’d be even)

Last edited:
^ And just to get it outta the way before any one asks, if Predator decides to go into a cocoon to heal, not only will it take a long while, giving madoka plenty of time to kill him for good, but he can’t fight whilst in it, either. The only thing stopping madoka from reaching him would be the minions, but she’d manhandle them pretty swiftly seeing as they are inferior to predator himself, and one massive sky arrow danmaku attack (Dunno what it’s actually called, lol) would be pretty effective at killing them all at once, letting Madoka nuke the cocoon with no issues.

^ Oh wait, nvm, found it lol
  • Empowerment (When the HP is fully recovered, the Atttack Power of the phase 3 boss will be increased by 100%[6])
But still, once again, Predator won’t get a chance to heal at all, since madoka can constantly go on the attack and not get hit, so that AP boost likely isn’t possible at all. If he tries to go in the cocoon, he’s a sitting duck for Madoka to finish him off. I assume this only happens once he recovers his HP after a loss of it, too, otherwise he wouldn’t scale to baseline in the first place, which means madoka will still have an AP edge.

^ Oh wait, nvm, found it lol
  • Empowerment (When the HP is fully recovered, the Atttack Power of the phase 3 boss will be increased by 100%[6])
But still, once again, Predator won’t get a chance to heal at all, since madoka can constantly go on the attack and not get hit, so that AP boost likely isn’t possible at all. If he tries to go in the cocoon, he’s a sitting duck for Madoka to finish him off. I assume this only happens once he recovers his HP after a loss of it, too, otherwise he wouldn’t scale to baseline in the first place, which means madoka will still have an AP edge.
No no, let me explain better, predator normaly starts on his first form and after taking damage and gettig to the phase 3 he turns into enraged predator gettig the chance to heal to full and get the increasse

Sinse here he alread start in the enraged form he aleead starts with said buff

Sinse here he alread start as enraged

No no, let me explain better, predator normaly starts on his first form and after taking damage and gettig to the phase 3 he turns into enraged predator gettig the chance to heal to full and get the increasse

Sinse here he alread start in the enraged form he aleead starts with said buff

Sinse here he alread start as enraged
…But if he takes the chance to heal, Madoka will just attack the cocoon with danmaku arrows and kill him right off the bat, lol 💀 It’s a bit confusing for me, especially since it’s never specified that he’s twice as strong as the listed calc off the bat, but I’ll roll with it.

Even then, the AP edge for him would be pretty minuscule, at 1.5x, so Madoka still should be able to harm him a lot over and over even then. Without his forcefields working, how would he get around madoka using something like this? Sure, his durability would be greater, but if he’s getting hit over and over by that, I’m confident he’d still take a lot of damage, since it would add up. And he’s got no shot of dodging or weaving around it either thanks to his large size.

…But if he takes the chance to heal, Madoka will just attack the cocoon with danmaku arrows and kill him right off the bat, lol 💀 It’s a bit confusing for me, especially since it’s never specified that he’s twice as strong as the listed calc off the bat, but I’ll roll with it.

Even then, the AP edge for him would be pretty minuscule, at 1.5x, so Madoka still should be able to harm him a lot over and over even then. Without his forcefields working, how would he get around madoka using something like this? Sure, his durability would be greater, but if he’s getting hit over and over by that, I’m confident he’d still take a lot of damage, since it would add up. And he’s got no shot of dodging or weaving around it either thanks to his large size.
No guy, the fact the battle starts with him alread on the enraged form alread gives him the 100% buff, he alread starts buffed naturaly if you use his second key on any debate

No guy, the fact the battle starts with him alread on the enraged form alread gives him the 100% buff, he alread starts buffed naturaly if you use his second key on any debate
Mk, but that’s why I just said I’d roll with it to avoid confusion, lol. It’s not made very clear though which makes me feel a bit iffy about him getting Amps right away, but maybe it’s because I have zero knowledge of his verse

Mk, but that’s why I just said I’d roll with it to avoid confusion, lol. It’s not made very clear though which makes me feel a bit iffy about him getting Amps right away, but maybe it’s because I have zero knowledge of his verse
I mean by SBA, he starts in his peak condition, and his peak condition is him with 100% of HP

I love how much Rayfire has to re-state.
I'm, guessing Enraged had the buff when he performed whatever feat, meaning it's functionally not a buff.

I love how much Rayfire has to re-state.
I'm, guessing Enraged had the buff when he performed whatever feat, meaning it's functionally not a buff.
Its a strange buff, The Dimesnional Mutation is stopped If DP can't fully recovery his life in the second phase, but in this match he starts in the third phase (Enraged state), to reach his Enraged form he needs obligatory pass the second phase, so... Its hard to say If he should start with the buff or not, since the third phase has two possible outcome.

1st: He can't recovery the HP, and Dimensional Mutation is not actived
2nd: He recovery the HP and the Dimensional Mutation is actived

Back