• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: HEY, LET'S TRAUMATIZE MARCY AGAIN!

I have been making a lot of Batman Arkham matches lately. Not a bad verse honestly and quite versatile for all intents and purposes. Plus most of us are familiar with Batman villains and there's no crazy lore behind all this like in the comics (Such as someone secretly being a god or something. That happens a lot).

But anyway, welcome back to the CORE Wonderland, Marcy! Enjoy your stay, talk to the denizens, eat some tea, or drink some cake! Just avoid the mad hatter...
● ------------------------------------- ●
Marcy walked through the dark halls of the asylum, a hunched orderly in a blood-stained lab coat leading the way. Groans and screams of the madman filled the halls with the only thing keeping her in the moment being Rainbow Dash's rambling. She had agreed to come over in due to the prospect of getting another match and even learning about the psychology of these so-called villains. So far, first impressions have been less than optimal but she remained optimistic of this field trip.

"....And did you see the guy's arms?! Like seriously, he looks like a stickman or something!" Rainbow Dash joked, earning a chuckle from the two of them
"Heh, yeah. I think I have a few ideas for improvement, such a serum could have amazing applications if we can remove the addictive effects! Hang on..." Marcy replied while taking a few notes.

"Really are an egghead, are ya? No offense, they're pretty awesome! A week ago me and Twi faced off this riddler guy and he's really-" the blue human continued before noticing a door shutting and her companion nowhere in sight. In a panic, she quickly rushed to the door, finding it locked tightly already. A glance through the window revealed Marcy walking past a corner. Rainbow Dash only got a single glance before being pushed away by the orderly that had been guiding them.

"No! Do not look into that cell!" he said, seemingly a lot more distressed than his former glum personality.
"My friend's in there! I can't just-" the blue human protested before being cut off.

"Then she's as good as dead! The mad hatter lures us into his wonderland. You won't leave even if you can. His madness is survivable by none. Well... except for one".
"OK, this is fine, this is fine. There's a chance, Marcy can pull it off, I know she can".

Yet her words are proven wrong the moment she said so.
As her dear friend Marcy opened that book long ago.
The walls turned to paper, sounds turned to songs.
Oh Alice, tell us all your wrongs.

• Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Place located in: The Hat Shop
latest

latest

VS

Last edited:
Marcy should be able to resist Hatter's mind manipulation since The Core's hold on her at the time was way stronger than just hypnosis. And she was still able to regain her memories and reject the perfect illusion world it created for her. She was also quick to take note of the false nature of illusions even before then. Seeing as how this should be a Mar-Mar post-Amphibia, her resolve should be even stronger now, and I don't think his tricks would be a problem for her for too long. I vote for Marce.

I vote to Wu Yong FRA. I have seen the scene and I have concluded it in the revised profile.

Marcy Wu and Wu Yong are intelligent characters whose family name is Wu. But there is currently no The Water Margin profile and Marcy Wu stomps The Water Margin Wu Yong horribly. The Water Margin Wu Yong is 10-B with at most Genius intelligence as far as I know.

Just in case, did you conclude that because it's the default for the profile or did you actually read the thing I wrote in Marcy's VS Match Up Thread?
It was an assumption, I wrote this at like 2 AM, it's a wonder my thoughts actually came out cohesively.

Back