• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marik Gardener (2-C) vs Thanos (With Infinity Gauntlet)

Marik for me. While Thanos with the IG has at least 3 gems with powers that can counter Marik's, the latter has complete arsenal meaning that he has more powers to go that could allow him to beat Thanos.

Hmm...Lets see. They're rougly equal with each other in terms of stats alone. Ability wise, Marik definitely takes this. Like what Cross said, Marik has complete arsenal meaning that he has a lot of tricks up his sleeves which would eventually counter the abilities of the IG. With that in mind my vote goes to Marik.

Indeed, Blitz. Like in base abilities, Thanos had a lot going by for him compared to Marik's own base.

But the fact that Marik has Complete Arsenal, and i think i recall AFB2916 telling me he has the complete complete version of it as noted here, Marik's going to be able to eventually win this fight in my book once again.

Back