• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Galactus WISHES he was that cracked, but unfortunately for him, he is not. He wasn't responsible for the weakening. Wesker’s prep time is just cracked

Sidenote, I gotta redownload MvC2 so bad
He doesn't eveb have to be cracked for that to happen really. Ultron Sigma fight showed big gaps can still do damage to each other and he has crazy aoe due to his size. Rate the same anyways so

Also You Should use fightcade for thag

He doesn't eveb have to be cracked for that to happen really. Ultron Sigma fight showed big gaps can still do damage to each other and he has crazy aoe due to his size. Rate the same anyways so
I’m not sure thats quite comparable. Ultron-Sigma was dominating everyone he fought and The Resistance had to use the Infinity Gems to do some level of damage to Ultron-Omega. Thanos was only ever able to damage and weaken to Ultron-Sigma because Iron Man and Spencer used all the power in Avengers Tower. Galactus’ AOE has massive range is impressive, sure. But in the High 5-A scaling chain? He’s literally at the very bottom. He’s got nothing that puts him on the threat level of Ultron-Sigma

Also You Should use fightcade for thag
I did that on my last laptop, yeah

Last edited:
I’m not sure thats quite comparable. Ultron-Sigma was dominating everyone he fought and The Resistance had to use the Infinity Gems to do some level of damage to Ultron-Omega. Thanos was only ever able to damage and weaken to Ultron-Sigma because Iron Man and Spencer used all the power in Avengers Tower. Galactus’ AOE has massive range is impressive, sure. But in the High 5-A scaling chain? He’s literally at the very bottom. He’s got nothing that puts him on the threat level of Ultron-Sigma

I did that on my last laptop, yeah
I mean if we say he that weak to everyone combinated he shouldn't even be able to distract them either for long enough for a supersonic being to pull up With a weapon and gg them. Wasn't meant o imply he anywhere near ultron sigma was just a exemple for inversw tankings

I mean if we say he that weak to everyone combinated he shouldn't even be able to distract them either for long enough for a supersonic being to pull up With a weapon and gg them. Wasn't meant o imply he anywhere near ultron sigma was just a exemple for inversw tankings
The implication was never that Galactus weakened them. Additionally, the intention wasn’t that Wesker, just alone and with his usual stuff, walked up and dragged them to his facility

The implication is that Galactus’ threat of destroying Earth gave Wesker the window he needed to find the means to weaken certain heroes and ultimately zombify them. Remember, while Galactus is not the strongest High 5-A in MvC, he was still a huge threat to the actual planet itself. They had to act fast. Also, in all the endings where somebody specifically takes down Galactus, its made clear that it was only that one person. In most scenarios where Galactus is fought, its pretty much a 1v1

Another thing too. Wesker had MUCH more time to prepare for capturing the weakened heroes in his ending than you may think. The MvC3 comic makes it clear he was scheming long before Galactus came around

Last edited:
The implication was never that Galactus weakened them. Additionally, the intention wasn’t that Wesker, just alone and with his usual stuff, walked up and dragged them to his facility

The implication is that Galactus’ threat of destroying Earth gave Wesker the window he needed to find the means to weaken certain heroes and ultimately zombify them. Remember, while Galactus is not the strongest High 5-A in MvC, he was still a huge threat to the actual planet itself. They had to act fast. Also, in all the endings where somebody specifically takes down Galactus, its made clear that it was only that one person. In most scenarios where Galactus is fought, its pretty much a 1v1

Another thing too. Wesker had MUCH more time to prepare for capturing the weakened heroes in his ending than you may think. The MvC3 comic makes it clear he was scheming long before Galactus came around
I get how You see the implication, was mainly seeing since this dudes are ftl if gap between them and galactud was so disgusting fight would be over 1 sec within wesker pov. Ftl fights in supersonic guy perception are crazy

Best not to overthink that part. Its kinda like the whole "How come Bulma can tell how the fights going?" thing

Best not to overthink that part. Its kinda like the whole "How come Bulma can tell how the fights going?" thing
Eh point is. Gap between them and Galactus isn't that crazy otherwise it would be like 1 second distraction equivalent

Back