• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel's lucifer and Ghost Rider revision

Tell these anti feats rather than just saying "you already know"
dude, if you're going to do a chain overhaul, at least the ground is solid, even normal aliens can be found, this was shown to us in some comics and the void of sentry could also be found in nz.

dude, if you're going to do a chain overhaul, at least the ground is solid, even normal aliens can be found, this was shown to us in some comics and the void of sentry could also be found in nz.
And why should that be relevant?

Idk where you got that idea of me saying lucifer is into the negative zone, I said this:
"
is stated that human brain cannot fully grasp things on that level,despite Reed was able to comprehend the negative zone which have high 1B and higher stuffs
stuffs such as infinite higher dimensions"
Also if we ignore this, there are also Damon's statements of all hells being pan dimensional

Idk where you got that idea of me saying lucifer is into the negative zone, I said this:
"
is stated that human brain cannot fully grasp things on that level,despite Reed was able to comprehend the negative zone which have high 1B and higher stuffs
stuffs such as infinite higher dimensions"
Also if we ignore this, there are also Damon's statements of all hells being pan dimensional
maybe I misunderstood you, of course, the negative zone can be taken high 1b, but lucifer is not taken, it does not even enter tier 1, this is quite obviously outlier

maybe I misunderstood you, of course, the negative zone can be taken high 1b, but lucifer is not taken, it does not even enter tier 1, this is quite obviously outlier
And I am asking you the consistent feats showing that he isn't on that level lol

Back