• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive TWD Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In real life, after falling from such a height, the brain and skull of humans are damaged.
This small handful of instances (and I will readily admit that I have not thoroughly examined them) are, IMO, definitively superceded by the many instances in which far more pedestrian things have killed walkers.

At best we are dealing with situations in which the writers did not approach a certain scenario with the level of accuracy and specificity that we do. Such as when Michonne killed a guy standing like 30 feet from her with a rocket launcher (lol, btw) and she herself was unharmed despite turning the guy into mist IIRC (been a while, so the details could be wrong). The best conclusion from that scenario is not to look up the rocket launcher used, determine the effective range of the rockets, and (potentially) conclude that the only way Michonne could've walked away unscathed is if she had superhuman durability. It is to conclude that the writers just didn't take that into account.

In a series like this where we are smacked over the head with the human limitations of the characters (and the walkers) on a routine basis for 11 seasons (or more if you count the spin offs) I just can't cosign anything else, personally, even if you can "calc" that brain destruction should've occurred from such a fall.

Ordinary people don't have Immortality (Type 2).

On the official page of TWD Onslaught game, I found this:
The war with the Saviors has finally come to an end, but damage lingers in the hearts of those who survived it. It will take risk and sacrifice to mend this broken society and rebuild Alexandria for future generations. Are you prepared to do your part?

If small building level not suitable for TWD verse then I suggest wall level+ to only strongest characters of this verse like beta negan rick daryl shane governor merle cordon

Renitr, this appears to be a problem of communication. Let me make my stance clear (and I believe this is Bambu's stance as well): I am not comfortable with upgrading these characters at all on the basis of the video game feats, regardless of its canonicity. It would be more prudent to create separate profiles for game characters.

honestly this seems like just a worse version of Saints and Sinners

Renitr, this appears to be a problem of communication. Let me make my stance clear (and I believe this is Bambu's stance as well): I am not comfortable with upgrading these characters at all on the basis of the video game feats, regardless of its canonicity. It would be more prudent to create separate profiles for game characters.
That is, even if the events of the game are canon, then we will not consider them canon? It seems like a bias or a hate towards to this verse

That is, even if the events of the game are canon, then we will not consider them canon? It seems like a bias or a hate towards to this verse
No, it's how our rules about outliers work. I have no bias against TWD.

No, it's how our rules about outliers work. I have no bias against TWD.
Ok. If small building level not suitable for TWD verse then I suggest wall level+ to only strongest characters of this verse like beta negan rick daryl shane governor merle cordon. I have one feat from TWD onslaught which could be wall level+

Ok. If small building level not suitable for TWD verse then I suggest wall level+ to only strongest characters of this verse like beta negan rick daryl shane governor merle cordon. I have one feat from TWD onslaught which could be wall level+
I already responded to this.

One of the campaign representatives says that the events of the game they developed are canon for amc TWD 3:26. The wall level+ is also not suitable for TWD verse?

This guy doesn't know I'm actively working on running tabletop games primarily inspired by Walking Dead and Zomboid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back