• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Max vs Council of Gods

He can't Punch or Kick. He'll have to defeat them using surperior skill and knowledge, which he has both, so it shouldn't be a problem.

He can fight them ALL at once, or simultaneously.

The OP says all at once, so you can do it that way at fight

Individually is a separate scenario.

The " Touch " : If he touches you, death is imminent, no matter what or who you are, and you won't come back, even if your power says you can. its his most powreful atack ?

Basically Riley's to a infinitely higher level.

- He can dimension skip with no limitations

- Nullify all powers with a snap, for as long as he wishes

- Touch by a finger will insta kill a Immortal Being.

- Reality Manipulation and Creation to no appoarent limitation.

- Infinitely beyond the concepts of speed, strength, and durability

- Would know of the Council of Gods beforehand.

- AND managed to ( easily ) Kill Riley 5 times in differing timelines.

That is it. Anything else ?

WINNER:

File:527dd349ecd8bd30dda867349e6ebd56.jpg

Basically Riley's to a infinitely higher level.

- He can dimension skip with no limitations even orc can do it to

- Nullify all powers with a snap, for as long as he wishes its not working on them there was alredy soem characters who traid it

- Touch by a finger will insta kill a Immortal Being. malerion easely dois it and he was touchted bu dark hismelf tha should kill him and he was alive

- Reality Manipulation and Creation to no appoarent limitation. even orcs has it

- Infinitely beyond the concepts of speed, strength, conculi is too beyodn that

- Would know of the Council of Gods beforehand. they can knwow about him too

- AND managed to ( easily ) Kill Riley 5 times in differing timelines. its not really important

this pwoers nto really important to them u need to have LAW to even be on the same level with them

and u need to have level of taikeku about infinity+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and higher beynd infinitly higher in other words they sall ignore and its not even chim

BTW, he could negate that as well, due to teh Council having no juristicion on him ?

- FYI, he functions as the " Writer " and " Editor " in my FC's, keeping Riley and my other characters at bay... while keeping Anonymous

- Speaking of which, what would happen if the Council Of Gods met Max anyway ?

the Council Of Gods met Max anyway ?

idk i tihnk they wold fight actaly conculi its prety nice guys

and thely fightink only if its necessary

FYI, he functions as the " Writer " and " Editor " in my FC's, keeping Riley and my other characters at bay... while keeping Anonymous

its the editors too so yep the have kidna same status i tihnk kinda

Not really. "The Level of Chuck?" I don't think so.

But anyway, Riley is above omnipotence and Max is above that, so I don't see how any members of the Council other than Chuck and maybe Putin and Biboran could even do any damage.

any members of th

actaly they all beyond infinity etc beings

and there is khorne

tzeentch nurgle

slaanesh

kark franz who just scores army ∞++++++ and Higher level characters and army like children.)

malal and some others for example

i mean just evrebody in conculi has stats like ininity++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and higher and there is beyond infinity of ups and byond inifnity of other ups of them and etc

this is hard to determine as Max had the snap and the touch but i guest if Max only use everything except the snap and the touch max is only at Omnipotent level and as many character here but how about D.I.C.K (dangereosly invaluable crazy killer) Eternal father, Void god,Anaabel VS max that will only use everything except the snap then it's equal remembering EF is Omnipotent D.I.C.K is omnilock and omnipotent Anaable is reincarnation of jesus christ and Void god creating one of the most complex Omniverse ever but remembering Max can kill anyone that it touches it's hard :3 idk whaddoyothink

this is hard to determine as Max had the snap and the touch but i guest if Max only use everything except the snap and the touch max is only at Omnipotent level and as many character here but how about D.I.C.K (dangereosly invaluable crazy killer) Eternal father, Void god,Anaabel VS max that will only use everything except the snap then it's equal remembering EF is Omnipotent D.I.C.K is omnilock and omnipotent Anaable is reincarnation of jesus christ and Void god creating one of the most complex Omniverse ever but remembering Max can kill anyone that it touches it's hard :3 idk whaddoyothink

and what ?

nah most tier-0 characters are featless :3 even in VSbattle wiki i bet 10 bucks if you find a tier 0 characters with more than 6 feats

Back