• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
They're both gold and spam beams so fight.

(Both Low 7-C)

Adam Warlock: RoTt35, CiscoTheSoto, Marvel_Champion_07, King_Dom470, OneBleachHurricane, Tyranno223, NaturalDestroyer
69987da739a7cbc1d9e78fb277d23b742287cf08.gifv

Captain Marvel: IamMadeOutOfStone, SentientStick
captain-marvel-oh-yeah.gif

Goku shows up:

Last edited:
So Adam has the strength advantage while Captain Marvel has the skill, experience and intelligence advantage

I honestly think I'll give it to Adam, he was able to stomp Nebula just because of his raw strength, who is comparable to Gamora and both are arguably more skilled and experienced than Captain Marvel, while it's true that Nebula isn't as strong as her Adam was also able to quickly adapt to Drax's fighting, overpowering him and drawing blood from him thanks to his raw strength again, who is also highly skilled and slightly stronger than Korath, who Captain Marvel scales from

Captain Marvel FRA. Adam seemed to catch the Guardians completely off-guard at the beginning but then got outsmarted and outmaneuvered in other fights throughout the rest of the movie. Cap should be able to do the same

I honestly think I'll give it to Adam, he was able to stomp Nebula just because of his raw strength, who is comparable to Gamora and both are arguably more skilled and experienced than Captain Marvel, while it's true that Nebula isn't as strong as her Adam was also able to quickly adapt to Drax's fighting, overpowering him and drawing blood from him thanks to his raw strength again, who is also highly skilled and slightly stronger than Korath, who Captain Marvel scales from
Captain Marvel FRA. Adam seemed to catch the Guardians completely off-guard at the beginning but then got outsmarted and outmaneuvered in other fights throughout the rest of the movie. Cap should be able to do the same
Both counted

I think I'm going to vote for Adam. He's got the AP advantage and could adapt relatively well during his first fight against the Guardians. The other times the Guardians fought him weren't really fights. When Adam tried to get Rocket from Gamora, he instead chose to save his mother when he saw the planet was erupting. And when he ambushed Quill and Gamora in the ship, Gamora held Blurp as a hostage and distracted him long enough for Quill, Gamora and Blurp to escape. So they never really beat him in a one-on-one fight.

A restrained Captain Marvel could only use her photon blasts in a limited manner and mostly just emitted them from her hands to fire small energy blasts from what I recall. Even though she has experience and hand-to-hand combat, I don't think that's going to be enough here. Drax had those things, and even though he had the advantage initially, it didn't take long for Adam to turn the tides and beat him senseless using his energy blasts. She could possibly knock him out in the beginning if she's smart and effective, but I think it's more likely for Adam to overpower her before she has the chance.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to vote for Adam. He's got the AP advantage and could adapt relatively well during his first fight against the Guardians. The other times the Guardians fought him weren't really fights. When Adam tried to get Rocket from Gamora, he instead chose to save his mother when he saw the planet was erupting. And when he ambushed Quill and Gamora in the ship, Gamora held Blurp as a hostage and distracted him long enough for Quill, Gamora and Blurp to escape. So they never really beat him in a one-on-one fight.

A restrained Captain Marvel could only use her photon blasts in a limited manner and mostly just emitted them from her hands to fire small energy blasts from what I recall. Even though she has experience and hand-to-hand combat, I don't think that's going to be enough here. Drax had those things, and even though he had the advantage initially, it didn't take long for Adam to turn the tides and beat him senseless using his energy blasts. She could possibly knock him out in the beginning if she's smart and effective, but I think it's more likely for Adam to overpower her before she has the chance.
Adam Warlock FRA
Adam warlock FRA
All counted

Warlock's arguments are more convincing. He seems to have superior energy attacks, is able to handle more experienced opponents, and has superior AP overall.

Back