• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

media literacy thread

a lot of people say powerscalers have no media literacy,lest try and see that,try and do some deep analysis about your favorite verse,or in general say something to showcase how high your media literacy is (and be honest about it)

a lot of people say powerscalers have no media literacy,lest try and see that,try and do some deep analysis about your favorite verse,or in general say something to showcase how high your media literacy is (and be honest about it)
Some of people I've debate either has no media literacy or straight up illiterate.

OP ain't ready for when I dropped my Jungian analysis of OMORI, featuring an in-depth look at archetypes and the collective unconsciousness of the human mind.

Before shifting towards Campbell's theory of the Hero's Journey and how the Hikkamori route perfectly encapsulates a "failed" hero's journey narrative, and what it can teach us about story writing as a whole.

(Did this for a class unironically)

OP ain't ready for when I dropped my Jungian analysis of OMORI, featuring an in-depth look at archetypes and the collective unconsciousness of the human mind.

Before shifting towards Campbell's theory of the Hero's Journey and how the Hikkamori route perfectly encapsulates a "failed" hero's journey narrative, and what it can teach us about story writing as a whole.

(Did this for a class unironically)
was it as awkard as im guessing it was?

Someone remind me to drop an essay on Touhou in here one day. Having trouble deciding just which aspect of the series I want to focus on most.

Back