• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Micheal Scofield Ability Additions

These seem fine at first glance, though i don't exactly remember if his diagnosis was enhanced senses or just an intelligence feat

Last edited:
I don't think it makes sense.
He is a human with human senses, him having a better control of his senses because of his smartness shouldn't give him enchanced senses.
As for acid that's pretty bad one he only used it once because he planned that and he had that in the prison. At best you could add that as "with preparation" and then add acid in his optional gear section, although I still find it pretty bad.
Are you giving him sound manipulation because he used a radio at one point in the show?

These seem fine, though i don't exactly remember if his diagnosis was enhanced senses or just an intelligence feat
His diagnosis was enhanced senses, you could watch this video where Sara is talking to Michael's psychiatrist about LLI

His diagnosis was enhanced senses, you could watch this video where Sara is talking to Michael's psychiatrist about LLI
No he is not a super human with powers his "illness" is something real and doesnt grant super powers, normaly people's brain cancels out information that isnt necessary, like how sometimes people might be calling you out when you are on a computer but you are so focused on the computer that your brain ignores the sounds of people calling you, Michael's brain just doesnt shut off that information like normal, he is not hearing or seeing more than normal people.

He is a human with human senses, him having a better control of his senses because of his smartness shouldn't give him enchanced senses.
Yes, he is a human, but his senses are much more enhanced than an average human. His intelligence plays a part in this, but mostly its about a thing called LLI. You could watch this video about it where Michael's psychiatrist explains it.
As for acid that's pretty bad one he only used it once because he planned that and he had that in the prison. At best you could add that as "with preparation" and then add acid in his optional gear section, although I still find it pretty bad.
He had months of preparation and he utilized the stuff he found in the prison to create a chemical reaction, in this video you can see where he gets the equipment. Yes he used it only once, but i still think he gets it with "with preparation".

I disagree with both. Being more aware than other people does not mean that you have this ability. The statements in the second one are insufficient. It will be necessary to produce the acid or manipulate it directly.

Yes, he is a human, but his senses are much more enhanced than an average human. His intelligence plays a part in this, but mostly its about a thing called LLI. You could watch this video about it where Michael's psychiatrist explains it.
His senses are normal, its his brain that is different, he processes all the information around while normal people process only the relevant information, search about LI and you will understand.
He had months of preparation and he utilized the stuff he found in the prison to create a chemical reaction, in this video you can see where he gets the equipment. Yes he used it only once, but i still think he gets it with "with preparation".
He had preparation but he had to pick each of the items along the way he didnt even had the acid himself, sure he could probably do it with some preparation but that doesnt make it any relevant to have on a profile, he uses a phone more than acid and he doesnt have anything about that on his profile.

There is a lot of stuff that doesnt make any sense and its only there because of over use of "Mastery" abilities, Michael has a car license that doesnt make him a master driver, nor does he using a weapon once or twice makes him weapon mastery.

And where is the weakness part of Michael having very high morals because of his hero syndrome that makes him incapable of killing or harm people.
Or worse why does he get genius intellect in his P&A but his actual intelligence is listed as gifted

This " Preparation (Can use homemade explosives)," doesnt even make sense he does have preparation but the reason shown here doesnt make sense, it should be something like "(Planned the prison escape in every single detail)

No he is not a super human with powers his "illness" is something real and doesnt grant super powers, normaly people's brain cancels out information that isnt necessary, like how sometimes people might be calling you out when you are on a computer but you are so focused on the computer that your brain ignores the sounds of people calling you, Michael's brain just doesnt shut off that information like normal, he is not hearing or seeing more than normal people.
Our brain stops us from doing things to protect us, like limiting the senses of a human. Michael's brain doesn't limit him when it comes to senses though. That makes him hear, see or sense things more than a human. Yes, he is not a superhuman but his enhanced senses/awareness grants him a great advantage. Even if you wanted to do that you can't.
Enhanced senses are when a user has physical senses such as sight, smell, hearing, and touch far above what is normal for humans.
His awareness is above from what is normal for a human, giving him enhances senses.

I disagree with both. Being more aware than other people does not mean that you have this ability. The statements in the second one are insufficient. It will be necessary to produce the acid or manipulate it directly.
Actually he does make the acid in the prison he gathers all the ingredients and put them together.

There is a lot of stuff that doesnt make any sense and its only there because of over use of "Mastery" abilities, Michael has a car license that doesnt make him a master driver, nor does he using a weapon once or twice makes him weapon mastery.
Agree with that part.
Or worse why does he get genius intellect in his P&A but his actual intelligence is listed as gifted
I think he was changed to gifted with a crt but he just didnt have that ability removed

Our brain stops us from doing things to protect us, like limiting the senses of a human. Michael's brain doesn't limit him when it comes to senses though. That makes him hear, see or sense things more than a human. Yes, he is not a superhuman but his enhanced senses/awareness grants him a great advantage. Even if you wanted to do that you can't.
Enhanced senses are when a user has physical senses such as sight, smell, hearing, and touch far above what is normal for humans.
His awareness is above from what is normal for a human, giving him enhances senses.
He doesnt see, hear or sense more than humans. I have explained this he hears the same a human would hear the difference is that normal brains will only hear if the person focus on that sound while Michael hears it regardless of his intention to hear it.

This " Preparation (Can use homemade explosives)," doesnt even make sense he does have preparation but the reason shown here doesnt make sense, it should be something like "(Planned the prison escape in every single detail)
I don't know why i wrote it like that, probably because i was too sleepy, but yea i agree.

He doesnt see, hear or sense more than humans. I have explained this he hears the same a human would hear the difference is that normal brains will only hear if the person focus on that sound while Michael hears it regardless of his intention to hear it.
He can do what a normal human can't.
Enhanced Sense's Page:

What is normal for humans is what you just explained, and LLI is not normal for humans, so Michael's senses are not too.

He can do what a normal human can't.
Enhanced Sense's Page:

What is normal for humans is what you just explained, and LLI is not normal for humans, so Michael's senses are not too.
No, he cant. He senses the same any normal human does, the difference is that his brain doesnt ignore parts of the information.

Lets say you enter a room with a radio playing music and a cake, your ears and nose will detect both the smell and the noise of the music but because a normal brain judges sound as more important it will ignore the smell while Michael's brain doesnt ignore the smell that means Michael will hear the music and be aware that there is also the smell of cake. If the music stopps playing the normal brain will stop ignoring the smell and you gonna be aware that there is also a cake in the room. The information is the same, the difference is on how the brain processes the information.

Back