• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mission: Yozakura Family - We need a Physiology page (GRACE)

This actually is a kinda big revision?

To keep it simple, our profiles have a lot of overlapping abilities which mostly either come from the main power system, Someinine Blood or its their Spy training. The Yozakura members also all have the same optional gear and weaponry.

So here is our Physiology page

However one ability on here we don't have on profiles currently which i propose is added
Calc:

Base Post-Timeskip Futaba can destroy the Behemoth - 158 Kilotons of TNT (High 7-C)

As already discussed in this prior revision, Post-Timeskip Kyoichiro and Post-Timeskip Bloomed Taiyo scale. Yeah that's it

Agree: GarrixianXD (Neutral on Equipment for now, remove physics manip, change mind manip res to hypnosis instead), KingTempest (Same as Garrixian), KobsterHope

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
The Mind Manipulation resistance seems rather like a Status Effect Inducement, which causes hypnosis. I think it can be resistance to hypnosis but I’m quite iffy it could also resist other methods of mind manipulation. Also, the Mental Possession resistance part should be Physical Possession resistance.

The justification for Physics Manipulation is incorrect. Nothing implies it’s actually any form of control over the laws of physics nor any universal fundamental forces. Hard disagree on that.

Everything else looks fine at first glance. I haven’t looked through the entirety of the Optional Equipment section so not giving an opinion on that yet.

The Mind Manipulation resistance seems rather like a Status Effect Inducement, which causes hypnosis. I think it can be resistance to hypnosis but I’m quite iffy it could also resist other methods of mind manipulation. Also, the Mental Possession resistance part should be Physical Possession resistance.

The justification for Physics Manipulation is incorrect. Nothing implies it’s actually any form of control over the laws of physics nor any universal fundamental forces. Hard disagree on that.

Everything else looks fine at first glance. I haven’t looked through the entirety of the Optional Equipment section so not giving an opinion on that yet.
Pretty much this

Then, should the justification for the Physica Manipulation be move to a different ability like Superhuman Physical Characteristics?
It appears like the attacker was moving far too fast for them to perceive which would rather scale speed, for the second scan.

For the first scan, it's weapon control.

Back