• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Mobile Legends Verse) CTR / Discussion Thread

XTXidk3251

He/Him
As you can see, it is discussing about Mobile Legends Verse

I was wondering why some of the profiles are kinda funny
Like Alucard & Alice having Class G Lifting Strength

Last edited:
Yin's Lightning Speed Scan
Not sure if anyone approves this

Scan:

I was wondering why in his profile he's Supersonic

When it clearly describe in his lore that he rushed towards Yu Zhong as fast as lightning
So I assume he would be around Massively Hypersonic

Scan:

When it clearly describe in his lore that he rushed towards Yu Zhong as fast as lightning

If Yin is as fast as Lightning

Shouldn't Alice have her speed upgraded?
She was able to get behind Yin without getting Noticed by him

And it doesn't seem like she was using any sort of teleportation

Scan:

Hm. This seems too vague. Fast as lightning could very well be a hyperbole. "Fast as lightning" is a very common description to simply describe something that is fast.

I can name you multiple examples of this in fiction where the term "lightning" is used to describe something fast but the characters are shown to be nowhere near that level of speed. This term is used even in real life. For example a lot of people say "cats have lightning fast reflexes", obviously cats aren't as fast as lightning. It's just a hyperbole.

And i am pretty sure the site as a whole just doesen't take statements like this at face value.

Last edited:
And i am pretty sure the site as a whole just doesen't take statements like this at face value.
Make sense, but how about the MLBB Characters' Inaccurate Lifting Strength?
Shouldn't someone change it or downgrade it?

Like Alucard, Alice, Thamuz, Hybrid Form Yuzhong, Lieh, and Zhask
They don't have any feats to bypass or reach Class 25

Back