• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Overlord Upgrades

Minaaaa

She/Her
So we're back with more overlord upgrades so lets get into it

Base Overlord
Abstract Existence: The Overlord currently has Abstract Existence Type 1, but this should be changed to Type 2 due to him being evil itself and can revive because of it.
Conceptual Manipulation: Like the previous thread, The Overlord should get another part of conceptual manipulation that should look something like this.

Digital Overlord
This is an upgrade for the Digital Overlord tiering. The Digital Overlord can control the Digiverse, which is described in guides as a 'virtual universe'.

This should put the Digital Overlord at, At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C

Agree:
@REX9097 (Neutral on digital overlord), @Overlord_Darkness (Neutral on digital overlord, disagree on ae), @Aolphl (Disagree on ae), @Lloydblitzed (Disagree on digital overlord)
Neutal:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Agree with everything, and neutral with Digital Overlord, I think it's need to prove is different universe

Actually, we need to understand that Digiverse is not actual universe, but an simulation.. So neutral with it.

I'm also disagree with Type 2 for Overlord. I mean, he IS abstraction of evil, that's why he have Type 1. He's returning into the world acts as regeneration (which is Mid-Godly for Spirit). As for gaining power as evil, anger and conflicts accumulates in the world is Type 8 immortality for his Avatar Creation ability (Wu claimed that these things helps Overlord to gain power and create a physical form in the world).

Concept Manip looks good. Agree.

So we're back with more overlord upgrades so lets get into it

Base Overlord
Abstract Existence: The Overlord currently has Abstract Existence Type 1, but this should be changed to Type 2 due to him being evil itself and can revive because of it.
Conceptual Manipulation: Like the previous thread, The Overlord should get another part of conceptual manipulation that should look something like this.

Digital Overlord
This is an upgrade for the Digital Overlord tiering. The Digital Overlord can control the Digiverse, which is described in guides as a 'virtual universe'.

This should put the Digital Overlord at, At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C

Agree:
Neutal:
Disagree:

I agree, iffy on Digiverse part

Also I forgot to add, but concepts of Darkness and Evil is Type 1 because their source, the Overlord, will be unaffected if these concepts will be destroyed. He will simply bring them back in the world.

Back