• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Spamming Indie Cross Cuphead (Cuphead vs Miles Morales) [GRACE]

Cuphead has more variety than Miguel, and if I remember correctly, the IC wasteland doesn’t have any significantly large structures within it, so Miguel doesn’t have the advantage of being good in the air.

Cuphead FRA

I'm pretty sure if Cuphead hits Miguel then he just dies since there's a One-Shot AP Difference between them.

Cuphead has more variety than Miguel, and if I remember correctly, the IC wasteland doesn’t have any significantly large structures within it, so Miguel doesn’t have the advantage of being good in the air.

Cuphead FRA
Counted
I'm pretty sure if Cuphead hits Miguel then he just dies since there's a One-Shot AP Difference between them.
One-Shot is gap is still a 7.5x difference.

That doesn’t look right considering we had a months long Staff Discussion deciding to drop it to 5× since the One-Shot gap is based on the difference between 10-A and 9-C which was dropped to a 5× difference.
If the one-shot gap is 5x, they would’ve changed it to 5x already.

You forgot to change the 2099 link. Anyways Miles will be notably limited in his approach since Spider-Man and wasteland don’t go together. Both have good options for attack between Cupheads fire and invulnerability and Miles’ venom and invisibility. Miles has his spider sense to sense an attack coming but I doubt he’ll react to a teleport first try given how shocked Static got him when he pulled his arm back on among other things.

Voting Cuphead

You forgot to change the 2099 link. Anyways Miles will be notably limited in his approach since Spider-Man and wasteland don’t go together. Both have good options for attack between Cupheads fire and invulnerability and Miles’ venom and invisibility. Miles has his spider sense to sense an attack coming but I doubt he’ll react to a teleport first try given how shocked Static got him when he pulled his arm back on among other things.

Voting Cuphead
Counted

Container Noggin FRA

Back