• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"My pain is far greater than yours" (Pain Vs Scaramouche)

Giannysmag

He/Him
The Six Paths of Pain and the Shouki no Kami are used
Speed is unequalized
d60ae9b1f4d144043e1f50893bd0e39b_750892321277389488.jpg
80a5064c30ac27eb8f8cd595dea3dcf8.jpg

"Things I couldn't see when I was human are clear to me now that I am a God" (Pain): 7

"Let it be known that divinity is mine" (Scaramouche): 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
It doesn’t look like they resist the effects of the Black Receivers either, which they are absolutely going to open with.

Watching

Scaramouche does have a bunch of AOE and Danmaku type attacks, though they also take a while to charge up
Everlasting_Lord_of_Arcane_Wisdom_Electrostreak.gif
Everlasting_Lord_of_Arcane_Wisdom_Setsuna_Shoumetsu_2.gif
Everlasting_Lord_of_Arcane_Wisdom_Cosmic_Bombardment.gif
Yeah the charge up really holds him back here. Plus deva path is a pretty bad matchup for danmaku attacks considering he can reflect them from a distance. He can also respond with his own AOE

Ok i don't know how i missed this but Scramouche scales to 34 Gigatons while Pain to 5.6 that's almost in oneshot range
Hmm I see

Well unequalized speed helps a bit. Looks like scaramouche scales to mach 2108, while someone like kakashi at mach 2225 uses a speed boost (raikiri) and still gets dodged by pain at point blank range. Linked vision helps them defend against even faster attacks than that

So scaramouche would have to destroy 6 opponents who are all faster with better reactions, and who have several distraction options as well as a path who can repair any destroyed teammates

If push comes to shove, deva path can also just use CT which scales above scaramouche

Hmm I see

Well unequalized speed helps a bit. Looks like scaramouche scales to mach 2108, while someone like kakashi at mach 2225 uses a speed boost (raikiri) and still gets dodged by pain at point blank range. Linked vision helps them defend against even faster attacks than that

So scaramouche would have to destroy 6 opponents who are all faster with better reactions, and who have several distraction options as well as a path who can repair any destroyed teammates

If push comes to shove, deva path can also just use CT which scales above scaramouche
So is that a vote for Pain?

The Paths of Pain have so many options listed above, I don’t see how the other guy deals with the giant multiplying dog or an Almighty Push. I will vote Pain

While this thread has ended and been added I feel like I should say something

ChiBaku doesnt scale above Scaramouche, Chibaku scales to 46.65 Gt and Scara as the Shouko no Kami scales to 54.5 (Scaling to Barbatos’s calc).

Not really gonna argue or anything cause this has ended

While this thread has ended and been added I feel like I should say something

ChiBaku doesnt scale above Scaramouche, Chibaku scales to 46.65 Gt and Scara as the Shouko no Kami scales to 54.5 (Scaling to Barbatos’s calc).

Not really gonna argue or anything cause this has ended
Scara doesnt scale to Barbatos but Andrius who is 34 Gigatons

Back