• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Bleach Rules

Darkness552

VS Battles
Retired
This thread was made to include the list we are going to have for banned discussions for Naruto and Bleach as they have some discussions we have gone over and over alot and are tired and feel best we ban them until there is further evidence as we discussed in this thread

Also for any confused, we are not banning any past relevant feats from discussion only the reacurring discussions

so lets discuss

Lightspeed Madara might be a good place to start seeing as a few in the other thread expressed their tiredness of it. Could mention Haku as well because, while I haven't seen it actually mentioned much, it doesn't seem like we'd get anything out of it and it does fall under the same sort of umbrella of discussion as Madara.

Oh yes i brought that up, and yea i definitly agree with banning that discussion

I'd recommend banning arguments that Naruto and Sasuke (Along with maybe Madara) are Moon Level, since it just seems like a lot of fans are butthurt over their downgrade to Continent Level.

this suggestion ill keep an eye on mainly because it was just now changed so obviously there was going to be backlash but if it does end up being a problem then i guess we can ban it

in other words if it becomes a reacurring problem then we will ban it

Well, maybe ban was too extreme a word, I think "not recommend" would be a better way to describe it. As in, "we recommend you not complain about Naruto's recent downgrades, and read "these calculations" to see the reasoning for it". That sound like a good idea?

I agree, lightspeed Naruto character arguments need to be rid of. I am so sick of seeing those.

And as for Bleach, we should instate more restrictions on it in the Versus Forum. Not permanently, but just until the manga ends and we actually understand some of the newer characters.

i think are current restrictions over Bleach in the vs forum is fine as we don't have much problems or at least so far i haven't noticed

You're right, the Bleach rstrictions are actually substantial for now. The point about Naruto still remains though.

As I mentioned earlier, the "Novel Kars is tier 0", "Johnny Joestar is tier 2-A and hits with the force of infinite universes", "Giorno Giovanna can oneshot all of fiction" style arguments have also been a recurring source of annoyance for me, as have the arguments that most Yu Yu Hakusho characters are casual large planet busters.

Agreed with Ant. Now that I think about it, I remember seeing those kinds of arguments brought up a bit.

i will incorporate those to the rules as well

although the Giorno Giovanna sounds more under the guidelines of extreme fanboyism

Okay. We should probably make a special "==" section headline for the topics rules at the bottom of the regulations section of the main page. (It is probably not a good idea to move the rules to a separate page, as much fewer people will check them out that way.)

like a headline for rules for verses while we keep the other headline for rules in general

Yeah those arugments about JJBA, YYH, Bleach, and naruto have been kept brought a bunch of times too.

i think there is still more discussions to consider within the HST though

unless i am wrong then i guess we are just having rules against Naruto

@Darkness552 Yes. Basically, we could place a separate headline at the bottom of the regular rules section. In fact, I can fix it now.

ok i will implement the new rules discussed so far tomarrow because it is very late for me

if there is any more recommendations against Naruto and Bleach discussions that are accepted ill will probably add them as well

i have edited the main page and added the new rules to it if anyway wishes to add to what i posted please do so

also if there is any more rules we should add concerning Naruto and Bleach please post them

People attempting to upgrade the To Aru characters to 1-A or above have also turned quite tiresome.

I haven't seen those arguments very often, the closest I've seen are people constantly wanting Othinus to be upgraded to 2-A, but nothing of the Magical Gods being 1-A. What makes them think they should be upgraded anyway?

Being beyond Othinus, who has an "all-dimensions severing spell".

Back