• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tenors
I have no idea what you mean,but I do know ash boning has no effect on black zetsu

Zetsu has resistance,No... rather total immunity to boning.

Man, if only they momo could travel between them.

Or if hag would have survived a fight with her.

Or if they could fly and dodge.

Or if they could just nuke the place.

Or just absorb her bones.

Or warp reality

Fine then,otsusuki alien team solos,no-one counters 3 of them together

Explain how.

That's the point of this thread.

Many have counters for them, its whenever or not they can pull it off is that is important

Okay My alien invasion team Momoshiki kinshiki and Kaguya

The fact that Momo is present means all ninjustu are restricted except you risk the attack being multiplied and returned.(hags dies here)

Momo absorbs all and can't be caught off-guard with kinshiki and kaguya as support (naruto and sasuke dies here)

Momo and kinshiki proceeds to demolish everyone with taijutsu, while kaguya uses opening to one shot with Dura negating attacks.someone kills kinshiki in this process though.

That leaves Momo vs Kaguya,kaguys wins by being immortal and eventually landing a dura neagating attack on Momo.

KAGUYA WINS.

Hinata dies of being ignored

Kaguya + Zetsu combo can take out some of them. What happened against Naruto and Sasuke, except this time Kaguya goes for the kill instead of leeching chakra.

Kaguya would just swap dimensions. A normal Chibaku Tensei won't have the same effect as Rikudou Chibaku Tensei.

As for Momoshiki, I don't think he can absorb rocks. And Sasuke is using him as the core, so... Maybe he can break out of it though.

Its out of Naruto and Sasuke vs Hag and Hamura or just Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki all over again lol but this time even stronger and this time Naruto and Sasuke would be full power and rested

Momoshiki in character would most likely abosrb Kinshiki and then proceed to absorb Kaguya cause of obvious reasons. Then for obvious reasons Teen Naruto and Sasuke are getting one shotted and hax stumped by Momoshiki before he transforms because we all know how much naruto and sasuke like to spam jutsu and they have no knowledge on Momo's jutsu.

While that is goin on Toneri crosses paths with Kaguya and they talk and Kaguya considers him to be a helpful ally since he is not from Earth and has strong powers to help her fight Ham and Hag. Ham and Toneri talk and TOneri decides to attack while Kaguya starts fighting Hag which will lead to the in verse out come of the match with Kaguya not being able to get sealed and Hag tired and maybe beaten and Ham taking care of Toneri then just to get absorbed by Kaguya

Then this is where Momoshiki swoops in and absorbs Kaguya and Kinshiki and leads to the greatest battle against Naruto and Sasuke again but this time Boruto creates "THE UNIVERSES BIGGEST RASENGAN EVER" this time and finishes it all

Sorry but I laughed when I saw Black Zetsu & Hinata in there but I'm actually going to say Black Zetsu wins.

Everybody forgets about him and kills each other and whoever is left standing gets back shotted by him using his god tier hand.

How I see the fights going:

Evryone stops, and realizes that there are 3 juubi jinchuriki, two ninetails jinchuriki and five otsutsuki.

I imagine everyone would have this silent agreement to get their shi together before starting.

Momo would be first shocked, then exstatic at the amount of power he could take. He would also be afronted by the halfbloods to an extent me thinks, he would also be angry with kaguya, but would offer to work together to get this chakra.

Toneri sees hamura, talk with him and joins him

Teen naruto n sasuke see and talk with their adult version. Team up, and teen sasuke is conflicted by the fact that he got defeated by naruto.

Madara would look around and lose his shit. When he sees people teaming up he would go to black zetsu (he hasnt been betrayed yet, as that version would just become another kaguya) and zetsu would usw him as a tool to help kaguya, especialy against her sons.

Hag works with his brother and the naruto's.

Hinata gets taken far far away by a naruto clone

So, as far as I see:

Teen Naruto

Teen sasuke

Naruto Uzumaki (Adult)

Sasuke Uchiha (Adult)

Hamura Otsutsuki

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki

Soon to be 5-B Toneri

VS

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki

Black Zetsu

Madara Uchiha

Madara might also become another kaguya also.

Plus momo could absorb kinshiki and possibly kaguya, thus becoming the strongst

I relize it seems one-side, but Toneri gets slapped down here (could momo absorb him while weakened enough?), Naruto and Sasuke (teen) get teleported apart, momo would remember the ass whopping he got, and would go serious on naruto right away (could he absorb TSB? It is chakra) and to be honest teen Naruto and Sasuke would likely die pretty fast when kaguya and Momo are both as close to bloodlusted as it gets

Black Zetsu would go with Kaguya and they could one-shot multiple people at once with their combo.

Also, that chakra fruit stuff is vague as hell. Momoshiki referred to it after mocking Naruto that he couldn't pass down his power to Boruto. It seems like the person in question must be willing, but we'll see eventually as the manga goes on.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ETSB = kaguya kill them all
Teleportation to alternate realities GG
only this 3 can leve by using Teleportation adult sasuke ,momo,kin

but that doesnt matter cuz adult sasuke ,momo,kin vs kaguya .she still kill them lol

LordGriffin1000 said:
Sorry but I laughed when I saw Black Zetsu & Hinata in there but I'm actually going to say Black Zetsu wins.
Everybody forgets about him and kills each other and whoever is left standing gets back shotted by him using his god tier hand.
I agree.

Black Zetsu can manipulate things easily. Plus, he has variable stats(he becomes the strongest if he takes the body of the strongest character)

Back