• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Year, New Anime Recommendation for Bambu

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I will definitely not recommend it. (yes I watched it and liked it, and still hoping for season 2)

(yes I watched it and liked it, and still hoping for season 2)
Really? Well to each their own I suppose…. if I may, what do you like about it ?

Personally, I got to the part where they sniffed each other’s underwear and argued about who was the “real senpai.” Then I died of cringe.

Really? Well to each their own I suppose…. if I may, what do you like about it ?

Personally, I got to the part where they sniffed each other’s underwear and argued about who was the “real senpai.” Then I died of cringe.
The book; (you know, you know)

Honestly, I feel like the type of anime you’re going to enjoy are ones that make you hate anime even more lol.

So I’ll recommend “My Stepmom’s Daughter is my ex”
You're right but for the wrong reasons. I understand that most of those I like, I like for the steps they take away from default anime towards things I just like more.

Can vouch for this. The anime was pretty damn nice.

That said, I still recommend Hellsing and/or Steins gate as probably the thing that most fits your taste.
Before I had previously more or less decided on Hellsing, but if Hulu keeps being annoying I may switch to Devilman Crybaby.

Remind me to bully you more next time we play Elden Ring so you stop fence-sitting.

I've come to announce that I finally got around to watching Hellsing: Ultimate for this year's anime. Shit was pretty decent, better than last year's anime (FMAB). Animation was fucky at times and a lot of the dialogue was frankly downright atrocious, but it had the aesthetics right and that's what really counts. Give it a 7/10.

I've come to announce that I finally got around to watching Hellsing: Ultimate for this year's anime. Shit was pretty decent, better than last year's anime (FMAB). Animation was fucky at times and a lot of the dialogue was frankly downright atrocious, but it had the aesthetics right and that's what really counts. Give it a 7/10.
At this rate, this time next year, you’ll have a body pillow and will be starting sentences with “Oni-Chan.”

if that happens Bambu might be able to beat some of the higher tier chars, pretty sure some of them can't deal with Class Y weight slamming ontop of them

At this rate, this time next year, you’ll have a body pillow and will be starting sentences with “Oni-Chan.”
hammers-this-guy.gif

see, y'all can't comprehend that there's just objectively better media formats out there. maybe weebs wouldn't be so damned obsessive if they watched half-decent 80s flicks 😔

regardless, I'll be taking more suggestions next year, we shall see if its more on the mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back