• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Note vs Kiritsugu Emiya

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Two assassins fight to the death!

Note vs Kiritsugu Emiya

Rules:

Note cannot use his mech and higher level explosives. Only his guns, combat knives, and regular grenades are allowed. Kiritsugu has everything at his disposal. Win by death. 1 week of prep time.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The match takes place in an abandoned city at 5:00 PM. Both combatants start on the opposite ends of the city.

Situation (Optional):

The two assassins are handed a mysterious letter. The letter says something simple: Kill the man named *insert Note or Kiritsugu here* at *insert abandoned city location here* at 5:00 PM in a week's time. They may do whatever it takes to find out about eachother. Note decides not to bring any serious equipment such as his mech or higher level explosives, because they would be a waste of resources, especially against just one man. Kiritsugu on the other hand, will take this slightly more seriously, bringing everything at his disposal.

Now that the combatants are set, who will assassinate who? The young-looking genius, or the Magus-killer?!?

Battle Music

Score:

Note: 0

Kiritsugu: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Note
Emiya Kiritsugu-0

Well, since considering Kiritsugu's Superhuman Strength, It may be hard for me to go around that. Since I didn't want to bring my mech and high-level explosives, using my glasses, I can observe this stats, he has Regenerationn plus his Supersonic - Hypersonic speed level, which can make him almost impossible to beat, although, I have rocket boots which can boost me to great speeds and provide me levitation. Seeing all his standard equipment (Calico M960 SMG modified Thompson Contender pistol, Origin Bullets (66 in total), IR scope, WA2000 sniper rifle, knife, various grenades, C4 explosives, Claymore mines, Magic Crest, Avalon, can get almost any modern weapon with prep. Kiritsugu lacks the various ritualistic catalysts used by normal magi like a dagger, cup, talisman, elixir, or spiritual container. He instead uses all state of the art weaponry that are unable to store any magical energy, which is the "heresy" that earned him his title. He utilizes a large number of different firearms and weapons to kill his targets. He also makes use of personal hand grenades, stun grenades, smoke grenades, C2 plastic explosives, and landmines, and he is skilled in incorporating them into traps with trip wires, hidden fuses, and a detonation system using a cellphone to trigger them through modified communication loops. He has number of Claymores, which simultaneously release around seven hundred steel balls with diameters of only one or two millimeters. They radiate outward in all directions in a fan formation with enough power to destroy an infantry unit in one strike. He is also familiar with setting up surveillance systems, allowing him to use a number of concealed CCD cameras throughout the Einzbern castle.), I wonder how he can carry all that stuff. Plus, He carries a "C4" considered a "high explosive". I guess it's it's fair considering that I have modified steel armor underneath my clothing. Though, his striking strength is a Class "GJ" and can destroy my armor completely. His weakness play a big role here, if he is forced to use them, it will cause him pain upon use. He as well uses "Time Control" which can slow down/speed up time, causing my speed and attacks to either be extremely faster or utterly slow. The liquid in his circuits will cause "permanent pain" and result in my loss, though I'll have to think around it. Though, depending on who advantages above who, I can't confirm that I'll win or lose, We'll just have to see.

0 - 0 - 1 then

(Note - Kiritsugu - Inconclusive)

Love how you also just summarized Kiritsugu's profile. .-.

Back