• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece AP review

I never fully watched Film Red so consider my argument with a grain of salt as I lack full information on the subject.

If Tot Musica exists simultaneously in two dimensions (Uta World and Physical World), why did it only release enough energy to destroy the world when it was summoned in the Uta world? If is claimed that Tot Musica reflects the same damage in both dimensions, and has the same AP and all the abilities in both dimensions (since it co-exists in both at same time) it should destroy the planet in the physical world too. I think It's logical to think like this. So, thinking this way, the character may have just deformed reality and not destroyed the world itself, since in Uta World (correct me if I'm wrong) Uta's powers are amplified in a point that she can alter reality and even resurrect people. Therefore, it would not be strange to assume that Tot Musica from Uta World has an amplified level of Reality Warping (as Tot Musica derives from the powers of her fruit), and this is also the reason why this distortion of reality does not manifest itself in the physical world, since Uta does not have these powers there.

I never fully watched Film Red so consider my argument with a grain of salt as I lack full information on the subject.

If Tot Musica exists simultaneously in two dimensions (Uta World and Physical World), why did it only release enough energy to destroy the world when it was summoned in the Uta world?
It never fully finished with the weird world merge thing or whatever it was about to do.
If is claimed that Tot Musica reflects the same damage in both dimensions, and has the same AP and all the abilities in both dimensions (since it co-exists in both at same time) it should destroy the planet in the physical world too.
It only did big flap in the dream world.
I think It's logical to think like this. So, thinking this way, the character may have just deformed reality and not destroyed the world itself, since in Uta World (correct me if I'm wrong) Uta's powers are amplified in a point that she can alter reality and even resurrect people.
It's not them being amplified, she can only use them there.
Therefore, it would not be strange to assume that Tot Musica from Uta World has an amplified level of Reality Warping (as Tot Musica derives from the powers of her fruit),
Literally doesn't, she just summons it. It already existed.

Back