• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ourai no Gahkthun CRT: MacGregor Profile update + Minor Golden King add on

Should be fairly short one.

MacGregor Mathers

Profile Cleanup + Update

This is a profile update for this page. It's been sitting around for years with very little edits in between the years since, yet nothing has been done or expanded upon on what the guy could do and whatnot.

But right now, we get that fixed with this updated profile draft I did of it here.

More or less TLDR; of it:

• Cleaned up the PnA section.
  • Addition of scans and explanations of each powers.
  • Added some new abilities that were not previously on there such as enhanced senses and resistance that is shared by related members of the Society such as Golden King, The M, and even Jane Doe.
Although there are some stuff that needs to be said and pointed out that was more worth to make a CRT on:

Removal of Power Nullification: This one, I will explain. IDK where this comes from nor know why it was even there. Maybe it's related to one of the powers Mathers has but it doesn't seem to tell me as such. In short, it's unjustified and unfounded (unless it's there and I'm just being blind at reading)

Removal of Memory Manipulation: This could be related to something else according to the scan, but Mathers probably shouldn't have this as the reason he remembers his past with everyone, including Neon and Tesla, is that he had his records of any association he had with any of them falsified as otherwise he'd also have them removed.

Reich: I see. I understand the details.

Reich: So you're a servant of the Rose? No, I guess you're more like the Chairman's envoy.

Reich: But I'm quite surprised, to be honest. When he said an agent of the Society, I was picturing more like an adult teacher.

Reich: Never would I have imagined it'd be someone my age. A pleasure to meet you. Uhm, Mister...

Inside the Tower of d'If.

Before the entrance of the Rose's Throne.

Standing there was a familiar face.

However, they didn't seem to remember him.

It was no surprise. Their memories have been erased.

The same for that girl.

All of the children who once gathered at the Smilja forest had their memories manipulated by the Society.

It was to curse Nikola Tesla.

It was to kill Nikola Tesla.

He himself had once been in danger of that.

He himself would have suffered the same fate had his records not been falsified by the hands of his mentor, the Great MacGregor.

Whatever it was...

It wasn't something he could do, first of all.

For that, he would simply talk to the former friend whom had lost his memories.

Golden King

Resistance to Cracking, Curse Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Deconstruction

In the fandisc story where the scans linked on the new updated profile draft are from, it's stated that Mather's Abramelin Equation would not work on the Golden King.

In truth.

He was lost up until this moment.

The Society was very powerful.

And the Golden King Rosenkreuz was a literal monster.

Were he to fight that thing, the Abramelin Equation would not work.

Firstly, he would not be able to win. He would perish.

It's not he wasn't afraid of death.

That was something he had already prepared for in this scenario.

Following his departure from his home in Austria, he plunged himself deep into the darkness of the Society where he obtained the Abramelin Equation from...

It was all for this moment.

To prevent the plan from being carried out in the Academia.

--Ourai no Gahkthun, Long Goodbye

For some further context:

In the original Gahkthun VN, Mathers still went to confront the Rose Ruler to try and give the female protag of the VN story, Neon, time to help revive Tesla following his initial defeat by the Golden King. Mathers was perfectly fine being in the Rose's gaze, even confidently stating he'd be able to stall him for "ten minutes or so".

Although we don't get to see how the encounter went as it was off-screen, the VN later showed both combatants still alive and well without any injury. Most notably Mathers despite the statement of his Equation not working at GK and GK wasn't stated to have been harmed in the slightest in turn.

Last edited:
Hmm, 1 staff and several normies support.

I'll give it another day and just count it as alright to anyone that passersby.

Makes sense to me. Though for power null I found this:

• Belial: A power word that would impart a curse of worthlessness to anything affected by it, nullifying its usage and thus impossible to use.
Its due to the power word of belial but that's all I can find from the page. Not sure where it was stated what each power word does.

Makes sense to me. Though for power null I found this:

• Belial: A power word that would impart a curse of worthlessness to anything affected by it, nullifying its usage and thus impossible to use.
Its due to the power word of belial but that's all I can find from the page. Not sure where it was stated what each power word does.
Unsourced and unjustified.

In the scans I translated and read, Belial is just a power word that turns inorganic objects like engine arms into trash, hence the word it's based after (Worthlessness). There's nothing about power null in the scans provided text that tell us that anything is powernulled. Just inorganic materials like steel (chrome) and engine armaments like the engine dolls he fought are things it destroys.

Thanks a bunch.

Considering this is only two characters being affected, I believe two staff members minimum is required which is good now + the support of other users.

Edit: It's done. This can be closed and concluded now.

Last edited:
Back