• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait I think I heard from a past thread that deku's shockwaves doesn't scale fully to his AP? If so then his shockwaves might not even kill them lol

0560-011.png

Just posting this so that what I claimed doesn't come into question,

Gaara caught the clones that Madara swatted away (Top right panel), while another clone Naruto is entering Sage Mode

I'm voting for Naruto here

Deku's Danger Sense ain't even that special when literally Sage Naruto can do almost the same thing with the benefits of Sage mode as stated in the profile
" Naruto's senses are extremely heightened in this form, and he is granted sensory capabilities that allow him to feel incoming attacks, sense impending danger, sense life-forces and emotions, and detect targets and events from thousands of kilometers away. " If Deku has ways of determining what Naruto would do, so does Naruto.

The enhanced senses Naruto has with sage mode as stated in the profile "Relying on these sensory capabilities more now means he would not attack rashly at the first opportunity, but would instead wait for the correct opportunity to counterattack effectively" Naruto would slowly piece out Deku if Deku himself is on the offensive, he would literally stall out the battle if he wanted to with the Shadow Clones until he found the perfect time to counter attack.

Naruto will sense that Blackwhip will try grabbing him and he can try to find a way to avoid being grabbed. The fact Naruto can overwhelm Deku with clones, probably creating different tactics such as distracting Deku and using Frog Kata to land attacks much easier which Deku has no answer to since he literally can't see being attacked by Frog Kata while he busts out a Rasenshuriken to deliver the final blow. Naruto even has Frog Strike that could negate durability which is a uh oh for Deku.

It can even be proven harder for Deku to fight Naruto if he starts busting out his summons like Gamabunta (Who by the way can literally one shot Deku) if he feels pressured enough to do so or other summons that could help out Naruto, the one with the ability to spew out oil to restrict movement.

And with these summons, Naruto can summon Ma and Pa that can use the strongest Genjutsu they have, literally potent enough to stop the three Paths of Pain on their tracks. I'm pretty sure Naruto's clones can keep Deku at bay as Ma and Pa prepares the genjutsu and once that its released, it should disorientate Deku long enough for Naruto to easily land his strongest moves such as Rasenshuriken.

Literally the only thing that could actually give Deku here the upperhand is grabbing Naruto which is so so unlikely with the clone spewing around to Naruto being able to sense danger which lowers the chances of him being grabbed even further. I don't see how Analytical Prediction can even help Deku here "Okay now i know this dude barrages me with clones" then what? He gets janked to the face with Frog Kata since he literally has no answer to that? Alright, and even if the time comes that he does get grabbed which I really really doubt, he should literally have clones walking around to attack Deku while gripping onto the real Naruto, i honestly doubt this would happen but that's supposed to be a "valid win con" assuming Deku holds Naruto there a whole ass day which I doubt.
Genjutsu simply would be irrelevant in this fight, Deku’s vestiges can break him out of mind attacks

Unless I'm missing something, The best mind manip that AFO's vestiges broke deku out of is Shinso's F tier mind control which pales in comparison with Ma and Pa's genjutsu which was able to trap rinnegan users

Genjutsu simply would be irrelevant in this fight, Deku’s vestiges can break him out of mind attacks
Bruh, Ma and Pa's Genjutsu is so bullshit blazing it managed to literally put three of the Paths of Pain in Jiraiya's mercy.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that, yes Deku somehow has enough resistance to resist this, he wouldn't get out of it instantly. It literally took Deku some time to literally escape Shinso's Brainwashing quirk who is literally pussy material compared to Ma and Pa's Genjutsu.

So while Deku is trying to resist, he is essentially open for attacks, literally standing there at the mercy of Naruto's Rasenshuriken. By the time he gets out of it, Deku would probably be meeting the vestiges of One For All in the afterlife already.

Bruh, Ma and Pa's Genjutsu is so bullshit blazing it managed to literally put three of the Paths of Pain in Jiraiya's mercy.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that, yes Deku somehow has enough resistance to resist this, he wouldn't get out of it instantly. It literally took Deku some time to literally escape Shinso's Brainwashing quirk who is literally pussy material compared to Ma and Pa's Genjutsu.

So while Deku is trying to resist, he is essentially open for attacks, literally standing there at the mercy of Naruto's Rasenshuriken. By the time he gets out of it, Deku would probably be meeting the vestiges of One For All in the afterlife already.
This was season 1 Deku that struggled to break out of Shinso’s quirk. Current Deku can casually communicate with the vestiges, unlike in season 1

This was season 1 Deku that struggled to break out of Shinso’s quirk. Current Deku can casually communicate with the vestiges, unlike in season 1
Sure, but we haven't seen better mind resistance feats from Deku other than Season 1. We don't know how potent his resistance is at this point.

Ma and Pa's Genjutsu, strong enough to literally stop a Rinnegan User in its tracks.

Mind resistance gg
No, even with that Deku still gets stomped on.

Deku being able to communicate with the vestiges means jack, Hell, the only reason he got out of shinso's mind manipulation is because it had this shitty weakness that when the person trapped in it feels a little amount of pain they break out of the mind manip

Deku being able to communicate with the vestiges means jack, Hell, the only reason he got out of shinso's mind manipulation is because it had this shitty weakness that when the person trapped in it feels a little amount of pain they break out of the mind manip
Pain had nothing to do with it. It was Deku's strong will that allowed him to overcome the brainwashing. I don't know where you got that pain weakness from

Pain had nothing to do with it. It was Deku's strong will that allowed him to overcome the brainwashing. I don't know where you got that pain weakness from
unknown.png

unknown.png

You're speaking bullshit about the verse you're defending now
Then why are we still having this discussion 💀
You and that other dude literally started it all over again lmfao, The discussion ended with my message saying "True, I guess we'll have to wait until boruto becomes Low 2-C in 2 months" and you guys started it again

unknown.png

unknown.png

You're speaking bullshit about the verse you're defending now

You and that other dude literally started it all over again lmfao, The discussion ended with my message saying "True, I guess we'll have to wait until boruto becomes Low 2-C in 2 months" and you guys started it again
I don't know why you're getting so mad. We said it was a stomp, and you had to bring up "Shinso's F tier mind manipulation", and the other guy basically did the same thing. It's on Deku's profile, His strong will allowed him to overpower Shinso's Brainwashing.

Unless I'm missing something, The best mind manip that AFO's vestiges broke deku out of is Shinso's F tier mind control which pales in comparison with Ma and Pa's genjutsu which was able to trap rinnegan users

Also, you guys brought it up just saying

I don't know why you're getting so mad. We said it was a stomp, and you had to bring up "Shinso's F tier mind manipulation", and the other guy basically did the same thing. It's on Deku's profile, His strong will allowed him to overpower Shinso's Brainwashing.
I'm not getting mad, Just cause I'm swearing doesn't mean I'm agitated. And yes it is F tier mind manipulation in general and in comparison with Ma and Pa's and I didn't bring it up either, Other dude made a point, I countered it. That's all that happened, if so then that's just misinformation, He outright said that it was the vestiges of OFA that broke him out of it
Also, you guys brought it up just saying
The other dude made it a point and we countered it, Since ya know that's what you're supposed to do in a debate.

I'm not getting mad, Just cause I'm swearing doesn't mean I'm agitated. And yes it is F tier mind manipulation in general and in comparison with Ma and Pa's and I didn't bring it up either, Other dude made a point, I countered it. That's all that happened, if so then that's just misinformation, He outright said that it was the vestiges of OFA that broke him out of it

The other dude made it a point and we countered it, Since ya know that's what you're supposed to do in a debate.
Yea, the other dude brought it up because of you, but apparently you're not the one who started this one thing again. And how is it misinformation? So All Might statement is wrong and what you're saying is 100% facts. Make a CRT if it's wrong, otherwise I'm going to go what's on his profile.

Yea, the other dude brought it up because of you, but apparently you're not the one who started this one thing again. And how is it misinformation? So All Might statement is wrong and what you're saying is 100% facts. Make a CRT if it's wrong, otherwise I'm going to go what's on his profile.
Dude are you even reading? He didn't reply to me, He replied to baken and I just countered his reply. Cause deku literally said he wasn't the one that broke him out of it but the vestiges and when did all might ever say deku broke out of it by himself? Idc about changing it since it doesn't even matter in this fight, I'm just calling your statements out for being wrong.

Dude are you even reading? He replied to baken and I just countered his reply. Cause deku literally said he wasn't the one that broke him out of it but the vestiges and when did all might ever say deku broke out of it by himself? Idc about changing it since it doesn't even matter in this fight, I'm just calling your statements out for being wrong.
How is my statement wrong if that’s what it says on his profile 💀 This all could've been avoided if you didn't start on this topic again, but it is what it is

How is my statement wrong if that’s what it says on his profile 💀 This all could've been avoided if you didn't start on this topic again, but it is what it is
So profiles are 100% facts now even though the series says otherwise, ight

Sure, but we haven't seen better mind resistance feats from Deku other than Season 1. We don't know how potent his resistance is at this point.

Ma and Pa's Genjutsu, strong enough to literally stop a Rinnegan User in its tracks.

No, even with that Deku still gets stomped on.
Should be comparable to Shiggy, who can resist the influence of AFO attempting to take over his mind and body

Back