• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paul Blart vs Nacho Libre (0-3-0)

Hi! It’s been a while since I’ve been on VS Battle Wiki. Mainly needed a break to do other things but missed these types of discussions.

So what better way to get back into it with an epic battle between Paul Blart and Nacho Libre?!

Rules:
-Both are 9-C
-Speed is equalized
-Blart is allowed his Segway, candy (So his Hypoglycemia won’t be an issue), and his hot sauce
-Nacho is not allowed any equipment
-Battle takes place in a mall
(Let me know if there’s any noticeable flaws with these rules!)

giphy.gif

Always bet on Blart:

nacho-libre-okay.gif

I don’t want to pay to lose! I wanna win!!: 3

Adam Sandler Stomps (Incon):

Last edited:
Nacho is probably quite a bit stronger, has slightly more combat experience, and probably slightly higher endurance/stamina

Paul has been somewhat trained in more formal defensive fighting techniques, probably higher durability, and has the hot sauce which he can use to blind Nacho

The segway is cool and all but if he tries to fight Nacho on that thing he's probably gonna end up getting knocked off and overpowered however he generally doesn’t use his segway in combat, he mostly uses it to run away.

Blart might use hot sauce and he could get a lucky shot in the eye again but as we've seen before he might just get shocked he hit him and not attack again.
Paul also generally uses his larger size to his advantage, with maybe a couple exceptions which probably wont work with Nacho.

So paul isn't necessarily a slouch here but his main tactics probably wont work very well on Nacho given they should be relatively comparable in terms of size/weight

Nacho on the other hand is shown throwing around a 200lb+ man with little to no difficulty and embarrassing a champion wrestler.

This is gonna be a pretty tricky fight here especially given how crafty Blart is in combat, but Nacho is blatantly way more skilled and stronger.

So leaning towards Nacho mid diff right now

Nacho is probably quite a bit stronger, has slightly more combat experience, and probably slightly higher endurance/stamina

Paul has been somewhat trained in more formal defensive fighting techniques, probably higher durability, and has the hot sauce which he can use to blind Nacho

The segway is cool and all but if he tries to fight Nacho on that thing he's probably gonna end up getting knocked off and overpowered however he generally doesn’t use his segway in combat, he mostly uses it to run away.

Blart might use hot sauce and he could get a lucky shot in the eye again but as we've seen before he might just get shocked he hit him and not attack again.
Paul also generally uses his larger size to his advantage, with maybe a couple exceptions which probably wont work with Nacho.

So paul isn't necessarily a slouch here but his main tactics probably wont work very well on Nacho given they should be relatively comparable in terms of size/weight

Nacho on the other hand is shown throwing around a 200lb+ man with little to no difficulty and embarrassing a champion wrestler.

This is gonna be a pretty tricky fight here especially given how crafty Blart is in combat, but Nacho is blatantly way more skilled and stronger.

So leaning towards Nacho mid diff right now
Counted!

What does Paul open with? Taser looks pretty spooky here for standard equipment

Also, it does look like Nacho has a higher base LS than Paul

What does Paul open with? Taser looks pretty spooky here for standard equipment
Paul typically will attempt to overpower opponents with his weight or use whatever is in his environment. Can I not restrict the taser since it’s standard equipment? All the “standard equipment” he has is kinda weird since he more or less just has a few weapons on utility belt. Like there’s no reason to presume he’d have his Baseball Bat, Marble gun, Taser, Bean bag gun, and The Big Sticky Mess all on hand at one time.

Regardless, yeah the taser could be pretty scary here
Also, it does look like Nacho has a higher base LS than Paul
Yea I’m pretty sure he does though it says on Paul profile that he threw a guy over his shoulder. Unless the guy he threw is like 200+ pounds, Nacho should have a lead there

Paul typically will attempt to overpower opponents with his weight or use whatever is in his environment. Can I not restrict the taser since it’s standard equipment? All the “standard equipment” he has is kinda weird since he more or less just has a few weapons on utility belt. Like there’s no reason to presume he’d have his Baseball Bat, Marble gun, Taser, Bean bag gun, and The Big Sticky Mess all on hand at one time.

Regardless, yeah the taser could be pretty scary here
Yeah you can restrict equipment if you want which is what i assumed you did given you listed off the specific equipment he was allowed

Back