• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus God Cloth Seiya (Ninth Sense) vs Merged Form Sentry (Stable) (SEIYA WON!)

Seiya FRA but im a bit conflicted lol
Unkilliable Saint: (7) Lynieryz, jojo123, noninho, StekFence, BrackishBrineBroth, Doggo, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer
Unkilliable Superhero: (0)
Itachi Solos: (2) Oliver_de_jesus, Huesito88

I'm honestly not sure Seiya Instincts can counter Sentry's Mind Manipulation, if they were in the same plane I could definitely believe that, but Sentry's isn't (like D's above Seiya as of right now), so honestly can't say that it'll allow him to continue to fight after it gets used on him.

It doesn’t matter how potent it is. Yeah seiya will get his memories cooked. But irregardless, he will still be in the fight

Even if his mind is controlled tho, instinctive reactions by definition don’t rely on the conscious mind. It’s an entirely different thing

Even if his mind is controlled tho, instinctive reactions by definition don’t rely on the conscious mind. It’s an entirely different thing
Yeah kinda figured that, but I'm unsure if that would be something accepted.

Also the Sentry could just insert his memories/personality using Mind Manipulation at least to make sure he's at least still "alive".

Grace period over! Seiya wins! Woo-hoo how predictable! I just hope my next battle thread has more enthusiasm, eh just kidding. Let's shut the ****** down now!!!
fin-movie-ending-screen.jpg

Bad news folks, Sentry's profile is locked so someone has to add the fight to his profile since I can't do it.

Bad news folks, Sentry's profile is locked so someone has to add the fight to his profile since I can't do it.
You can request it here:

While Sentry has the AP for One-Shot, Seiya can destroy his soul with casual attacks and come back from body destruction.
Sentry has soul res up to tier 1, so seiya would need insane soul hax
Sentry main Wincon is Mindhax but he not Open with that
merged sentry should start with that, since prep is allowed and he probs knows by then what to start with, but it seems seiya has low godly so i think seiya wins

Back