• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planet Buster Toriko

I know the Torikoverse's is supposed to be bigger than ours and i know this was more or less discussed around here but exactly big is it supposed to be anyway?

Jupiter is about 11.2 times bigger than the earth but the Toriko world has multiple contients about the same size as central human world.

Thanks for reminding me about the Toriko's "Earth World" size, ManlySpirit.

Hmmm....i remember that Area 7's continent size is either around the same size as our earth or is so big that if our planet was a continent, it'd would be fit on top of Area 7 and it would still have plenty room left to fill it up.

The Toriko planets circumference is 220,000km and our Earth's circumference is 40,075 km. 220,000km divided by 40,075 km is roughly 5.5.

The Toriko planet is roughly 5.5x times bigger than our Earth.

@SwordSlayer99 Ok it's a good size but not as big as Jupiter but closer to Saturn, but is the attack considered planet busting?

Idk if that attack can core bust.

It depends on the minimum amount of energy it takes to core bust. How much energy does it take to core bust?

We can't really guage the energy of it just by looking at it...

I mean, by powerscaling he could possibly be a core buster; but we would need to know the minimum energy like @SwordSlayer99 said.

That would make it a solid Planet level attack which, like we said, can't exactly be proven as of yet.

There is no Calculations I could find because he only used it a total of three times, but it was shown making Bambina react to it and even with Gorilla Taurus using enbu, it completely obliterated his right arm while showing no sign of slowing down

Well, you said it kept going even AFTER obliterating his arm; so that could make it potentially much higher. But like I said, we don't know exactly how much. And Toriko is bound to get some more feats soon, so our best bet is to wait and see.

Quick question: If Toriko was put on our Earth and he punched the planet, would be considered as a planet buster or no?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Quick question: If Toriko was put on our Earth and he punched the planet, would be considered as a planet buster or no?
Toriko is very strong, but I don't think he can physically bust the earth in one punch. Now, if it were with the Mugen Kugi, then I could see it maybe destroying the earth over time.

Don't worry. I am sure that Toriko will be of at least planet level towards the end of the series.

That'd be nice. At least Toriko would be able to fight anyone from Dragon Ball as long as its anywhere from DB part 1 to the Saiyan Saga or even Namek Saga(???).

I read on his page on a comment thread that Toriko's "Hax" would possibly get higher to even the Android Saga EVEN though i really doubt that, to be quite honest,

I actually calced the Toriko planet to be around 4/5th the size of Jupiter. There were 2 contradicting statements in the manga so I worked them out, am I allowed to link to a forum showing a thread where I put my calcs and outcomes?

Also Toriko would already beat most people on namek with help of superior speed and hax.

Well that would clear things up.

But when you say, "most" people on Namek who do you by chance mean.

Back