• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon: Multiverse League!!!!!

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!!!!! It is I, ProfessorKukui4Life, and I bring you the most greatest event to ever come out of Pokemon!!!!!! As the title says it....the one...and only......MULTIVERSE LEAGUE!!!!! But just what IS this you ask?? Well my friends.....i'll explain.....

From time and time again, in the pokemon world, trainers both near and far gather with the gym badges they have collected to duke it out against powerful foes in their way to becoming the champion of their generation. But as of now....that rinse and repeat cycle of competition is behind us, for we have something much better now! Our lord and savior Arceus (the llama god), using his godly powers (because he said so ovo) has given me permission to construct a tournament between the most mightiest and strongest trainers across all time and space. A tournament that will gather up the most powerful trainers of all the universes in the Pokemon World so they can battle it out to decide who is the most powerful trainer in all existence! SO my fellow fans, WHO WILL YOU CHEER FOR, AS THE BATTLE TO SEE WHO BECOMES THE CHAMPION OF ALL TRAINERS BEGINS NOW!!!!

With that out of the way, I'll go on to explain how this tournament will go down.

RULES:

1.) All participating trainers will be trainers we have pages here for on the Wiki. So all tournament battles will be legitimate vs matches between trainers in the same tier (meaning battles between 7-C trainers and 7-A trainers for example will be prevented as much as possible).

2.) Trainers are also not banned from using their weakest to their trongest forms, pokemon, teams, etc. against their paired opponents (so for instance, I could make a battle between 7-B Pokemon Origins Red and Paul, even though Red has a Low 6-B key. That way its a fair battle). In other words, when trainers get paired up they can use any key against their opponent so the battle can happen. However, if their incarnations do not fit the qualitfying rules, then it will be banned (example: Red has a key where he's the Kanto Region Champion, so that would be banned entirely since this tournament is between normal trainers only.)

3.) From the previous one, that also reminded me to say this tournament is allowing only normal trainers to compete, which means no champions, gym leaders, elite 4 or team antagontists allowed in this division (however there are exceptions. Brock and Misty are allowed since they have once retired from being gym leaders in the multiverse, and Anabel is allowed since she is a Frontier Brain, which isnt as important as the other rankings when outside the Battle Frontier.)

4. Although these are pokemon-battle themed matchups, these will still count as vs matches. All trainers will be in-character and if needed, speed equalizing is allowed but the removal of abilities is not (this tournament is to decide who is the strongest trainer afterall, so if a stomp occurs, its a stomp. The winner moves on but the match won't be added to their pages).

5. Since this is a multiversal league, which involves trainers across the pokemon world's universes, thse matchups will undoubtfully pit trainers from the anime, manga and games against each other. So it would be in our best interest to try and not confuse material between the continuties so this can remain a fun enjoyable discussion.

6. Each match in the league has no time limit, but other matches will not start until the previous one has been concluded and/or added to the trainer's pages.

That should be it for the rules. The battle pairings between all the combatants have already been randomly made. There are 24 participating trainers. I'll post the match-ups and the 1st match-up will be held sometime tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, suggestions, concerns, please feel free to speak your mind at anytime!

P.S.- Some credit should also go to TheJ-ManRequiem for giving me this idea in the first place! :)

Well Blaine is the only one in the universe who has a legend that appears often, Giovanni and that one chick had Deoxys and Dakrai respectively but they either font hsve rhem anymore or theyre long gone, i like Blaine as hes my favorite gym leader. Hilda and Herbert have canon legends too though.

Because he loses to the S/M protag who has Nebby, the ultra beasts and Tapu Koko, maybe. Opposed to Darkrai, Latios and 4 route 1 fodder.

Best Ash? Xy due to Greninja but overall? best mons are Charizard, Greninja, Infernape, Sceptile (didn't it beat Darkrai?), Pikachu at it's peak and then Snorlax or some other heavy hitter, in no particular order except Gren at the top.

I don't know, I was just naming off his potential optimal team. You're OP, ya make the rules but it shouldn't matter, he doesn't Have Greninja anymore either but let's just say he does.

Nah dude, that's redundant, one optimal Ash should be enough Ash's. Electric Tale Ash and other canon Ash's though sounds good. But honestly outside of the games (main protags obviously, maybe N or some villains) and Pokespe (dex holder's and the like) who else is there?

the XD protagonist beats Lugia canonically. He beats the **** out of many of these guys.

Get a roster, and then go through them like Ash vs Red tgen after that, Blue vs Gary. Red beats Ash and Gary beats blue, the next match ya make is Red vs Gary. Kinda like that but on a larger scale considering how many more combatants there will be.

Probably the easiest way to go about is make a set number of trainers first, id say no more than 30, so 15 initial matches, then full the slots, of course this will take a long while to do fully because of people voting could take while and ya dont wanna spam the bosrd so ya should probably finish one before moving to the next match.

Ya should pair them up so it's not something like N vs Ash because N stomps with Reshi or Zek, at least give every body a chance to win their initial match. Anyway I'd recommend ETOP Ash, Wes and Pokespe Blaine to be added, the rest I have no qualms on who ya pick.

Eh, for the ones that have profiles ya may as well put them under actual versus since they could actually be added but for others here may be better. Also good point, your idea is better, people won't really know how strong some are if there's no profiles

Back