• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Galactic Gladiator (Ben 10: Omniverse) VS Battles Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this page, I am hoping to create a VS Battle page for Galactic Gladiator who is another Celestialsapien just like Alien X. I hope to create this page as the Alien X page uses references from the Alien X vs. Galactic Gladiator fight and I wanted to make a VS Battles page to be able to link to the Alien X page. Also the second reason is I want to improve my skills (which are bad, just ask DaReaperMan) so I can improve the pages I make.

First Off: For the Tiering and other Abilities I am just simply gonna compare to Alien X as they are both Celestialsapiens and share similar powers.
Also I am gonna put References but not now.

Good luck man, good work so far. I don't know if this is allowed or not since we do used to have them in the past someone will clear the issue soon.

Last edited:
We got his page deleted because he (and other celestial sapiens) got nothing new and no different than any other celestial sapiens aside from him being warrior class celestial sapien. He has been mentioned in our celestial sapiens page. And creating new pages for characters with barely any difference will just strain the work for supporters to keep all of them updated.

My apologies but I've to disagree.

We got his page deleted because he (and other celestial sapiens) got nothing new and no different than any other celestial sapiens aside from him being warrior class celestial sapien. He has been mentioned in our celestial sapiens page. And creating new pages for characters with barely any difference will just strain the work for supporters to keep all of them updated.

My apologies but I've to disagree.
No problem, im just happy someone actually responded

Aaarrrrrrggggghhhhh stop being so nice!!!!

Ig if u want to, you can add the profile. Just having one more profile wouldn't be much to keep updated. So go on. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back