• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PPG LS Revision

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
PPG is a verse that has gone calcless for it’s LS for several years and now we’ve finally calculated the mountain feat. It’s Class M. Not Class T.

Affects pretty much the whole verse.

Agree: Qawsedf234, SamanPatou (2)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree. Buttercup and the Brit only lift a part of the mountain. I remember this being proposed to find the LS from AP. I don’t exactly remember if we use LS for swinging something like a bat however.

Looks good to me. For other feats in the OG RRB episode Blossom threw the volcano observatory into space, so that might result in something.
Speaking of hitting stuff into space. That feat happens a ton with them. There is another calc that was accepted of Buttercup homerun batting a giant ball into space. That wielded Large 7-C results.

The Rowdyruff Boy feat. It also passes the background of a moon. Although the moon is drawn like a crescent moon in space.

Back