• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling Durability Upgrade (TNA, NJPW, AEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNA, NJPW and AEW verse will be upgraded (Durability) cause Matt Hardy can survive Lighting Bolt ⚡
1:30

(This makes god tier of the verse in Kenny Omega and Jay White 0.38 Tons of TNT only in Durability (Small Building) 9-A

Page says
  1. The lightning doesn't discharge its entire energy in the human body. It will usually also heat up the air and pass on into the ground where its energy disperses. The amount of energy lightning produces in form of heat when flowing through is largely determined by the objects electrical resistance.
However it did to Hardy as we can see in the video above Electricity went inside his body after being hit.

& as the page says: "It is required to show that the electricity carries an energy of at least 1.6 billion Joules or a voltage of at least 100 million Volts in order to qualify." which is equal to 0.38 Tons of TNT.

• We all know NJPW and AEW/TNA has joined partnership.
  • Matt Hardy reguarly performs on AEW and TNA.
  • Matt Hardy is on the verge of retirement and often wrestles here and there as a tag team wrestler (God tier of the verse like Kenny, Okada, Jay White) who are World Champions are superior to him and thus their Durability would be increased
If this gets rejected then fine, Hoping for someone to check respectfully. (Or a Possibly Rating)

Last edited:
Did you just miss the part that says regular people can survive lightning strikes?
It should be noted that for real electricity enduring a lightning strike usually doesn't require durability equal to the lightnings full energy.
Due to this, and possibly other factors, it is for example possible for humans to survive being hit by lightning, even though an average normal lightning contains approximately 1.6 billion Joules.
Yah I'm no expert but I fail to see what here makes that he takes the full yield

Did you just miss the part that says regular people can survive lightning strikes?

Yah I'm no expert but I fail to see what here makes that he takes the full yield
Page says
  1. The lightning doesn't discharge its entire energy in the human body. It will usually also heat up the air and pass on into the ground where its energy disperses. The amount of energy lightning produces in form of heat when flowing through is largely determined by the objects electrical resistance.
However it did to Hardy as we can see in the video above Electricity went inside his body after being hit (1:35)

The Undertaker page says
Small Building level with lightning (Lightning related feats would be at this level)
There is a possibility with Supernatural characters as they can do this or survive this.

However it did to Hardy as we can see in the video above Electricity went inside his body after being hit (1:35)
No, not really
It can be easily argued as residual stuff or just a fancy way to show him spas out for a bit
Unless you just argue he just stores it within him for some reason I don't see how this is more valid
Plus the second reason still exists which invalidates that
The Undertaker page says
Small Building level with lightning (Lightning related feats would be at this level)
There is a possibility with Supernatural characters as they can do this or survive this.
False equivalence, at best the lightning supports his existing feats + it has feats on it own
This doesn't make this instance more valid

No, not really
It can be easily argued as residual stuff or just a fancy way to show him spas out for a bit
Unless you just argue he just stores it within him for some reason I don't see how this is more valid
Plus the second reason still exists which invalidates that

False equivalence, at best the lightning supports his existing feats + it has feats on it own
This doesn't make this instance more valid
Matt is a supernatural character who can teleport but i'm yet to find him using or storing electricity.....YET

These are the only abilities we currently knows of his
Technology manipulation via drones, Seems like he can't absorb it ....but he claims he has absorbed souls hmmm
If_you_are_reading_this_then_let_it_be_known_that_you_suck_cawk_2023-01-09_18-09-03-381.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back