• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: THE STORY BEHIND LOYALTY

In case you're wondering. No, I cannot do Rainbow Dash vs Yoshikage Kira. His gap to his stand's speed is too large even with Speed Equalized and that's combined with the Intangibility and Invisibility. Not that I want to make the match but I have found a good alternative for this.
● ------------------------------------- ●
With the flick of a finger, an entire car was blown up with no remains, the source of the explosion completely invisible to Tenya and Rainbow Dash. Of course in Kira's eyes, he merely used his stand's ability on it.

"Hmm, that is quite an interesting feat" Ingenium noted as Kira walked towards them
"I know, right? Crazier still, everything he blows up gets completely destroyed! Like, physically and spiritually!" the blue human replied before suddenly exploding in front of his eyes.

This was followed by her quickly zipping back, seemingly revived from her ordeal.

"And the craziest part is, we can still come back from that. I don't even know how" she continued, much to Tenya's shock and Kira's disappointment.
"May I leave now? I have other things to do" the serial killer replied.

"Do you think that you may have been merely cloned with said clone possessing all your memories up to your previous death?" Ingenium pointed out.
"I did not need to hear that and I would never have heard that if I didn't get dragged here!" Kira ranted internally while Rainbow Dash quickly dragged Tenya a few feet away.

"Anyway, did you bring anything in particular for my training?" she asked, prompting Ingenium to start searching around his bag.
"Funny you should mention that, Mr. Kira's case reminded me of one particular villain" he replied, pulling out a casefile on yet another villain "Chitose Kizuki, villain name: Curious. Capable of turning whatever she touches into an explosive".

"Huh, a relative of yours?" Kira asked, noting her blue skin.
"I'd say the same thing to you" Rainbow Dash added, noting her explosive capabilities.

"Anyway, I don't think she'll stand a chance against you, Mr. Kira. Additionally, this was meant for Dash in the first place for her area of effect avoidance test" Tenya explained, giving the casefile to the blue human.
"Don't worry, I'll grab her hand once I'm done" she added before quickly dashing away

latest

main-qimg-5e5d13945254f81f036e7af5b4519302-pjlq

VS

3f368b40cc262d74e7d1a7d0007bc4f2.png

Last edited:
She'll use people as booming devices with no clear limit.
A month might be enough to get those people and seeing as to how it's their bodies that are gonna explode, I can see them just hanging out in important spaces for detonation.

That's a nice wincon and completely in-character. Should I count your vote for her?

A month might be enough to get those people and seeing as to how it's their bodies that are gonna explode, I can see them just hanging out in important spaces for detonation.

That's a nice wincon and completely in-character. Should I count your vote for her?
Yep

And just to get this concluded

Evil Journalist FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back