• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Randomizing The Magistream (JavenPlayz Vs Aerneia) (Grace)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
music
As Aerneia Rid Her Broom through the forest she held up an poster for the 'best randomizer player'
Aerneia: "I Might As Well Meet Him! I Can't Be The Best Witch without beating another best! Hahahahaha!"
The Camera pans off up to the night sky before going back down showing Javen and his team training
Javen: "alright you guys are good at this! Keep This Up And We are Going to beat not only the Wpa but also the Nma!"
Javen Noticed the witch girl hop off her broom
Aerneia: "Hello!"
Javen: "Heyo? Who Are You?"
Aerneia: "The Name's Aerneia! I Wonder If You Can Fight Me?"
Javen Looked At his team they shrugged
Javen: "Sure! Let's Get This Overwith!"
Both Are High 4-C
Both Start 40 ft from each other
Speed Is Equalized
Everything Above High 4-C is restricted
Javen Has All Weapons
Battle Takes Place in an Abandoned church (it can go to space soon it depends how the fight goes)
"Can I really be the best witch I can be? Am I really worthy of my name?":4

"No... No You Cannot
":

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Off the bat, Aerneia definetely seems to be alot more versatile in terms of abilities/hax with those statistics reduction, Dream Manipulation probability manipulation, etc. And can also resist a lot of things that javen can throw at her, Like the hypno-watch as well as javen’s telekenesis and paralysis enducement, for example. Only problem might be if Aerneia would use those right at the start or not, which we need the og creator to answer

Last edited:
Aerneia doesn’t like getting her hands dirty, in both a metaphorical and literal sense, so she starts by summoning a group of Eye Demons instead. White Eyes, Dark Eyes, Smoke Eyes, and a couple Devourers. Aerneia nonchalantly tells them to ‘handle this’ for her.

She will observe what Javen does from there. Trying to ‘feel it out’ so to speak.

Aerneia doesn’t like getting her hands dirty, in both a metaphorical and literal sense, so she starts by summoning a group of Eye Demons instead. White Eyes, Dark Eyes, Smoke Eyes, and a couple Devourers. Aerneia nonchalantly tells them to ‘handle this’ for her.

She will observe what Javen does from there. Trying to ‘feel it out’ so to speak.
Javen Does the same by planting his tower heroes team and putting them to max level Which they would start throwing attacks at the Eyes
Javen Goes Far Away And Uses Ranged Attacks (He'll Use Bread Basket which I Should Note Harms people despite being bread)

Javen Does the same by planting his tower heroes team and putting them to max level Which they would start throwing attacks at the Eyes
I’m not sure what all they can do, but Eye Demons have plenty of ways to defend themselves, particularly White Eyes. They can create multiple series of strong shields, as well as cast stat reducing lasers all around at the tower heroes.

The Dark Eyes will swarm around and use the White Eyes barriers as a protective path on their way to the heroes. Once they get close enough, they will move in and attempt possession of each one. This is done by the eyes phasing into the heroes.

Meanwhile, Smoke Eyes are completely untouchable by physical moves, so assuming the heroes are using physical attacks, they will advance in front of all of the eyes and attack with magical smoke whips made from their bodies.

Devourers will hang back and advance slowly. If the heroes are the same durability as Javen, they’ll be the only ones that can do real damage on their own. They’ll also use the White Eyes as cover.

Javen Goes Far Away And Uses Ranged Attacks (He'll Use Bread Basket which I Should Note Harms people despite being bread)
Mana Sensing allows Aerneia to sense where Javen goes no matter how far, as well as all attacks incoming. She’ll command some of her Eye Demons to follow him.

I’m not sure what all they can do, but Eye Demons have plenty of ways to defend themselves, particularly White Eyes. They can create multiple series of strong shields, as well as cast stat reducing lasers all around at the tower heroes.

The Dark Eyes will swarm around and use the White Eyes barriers as a protective path on their way to the heroes. Once they get close enough, they will move in and attempt possession of each one. This is done by the eyes phasing into the heroes.

Meanwhile, Smoke Eyes are completely untouchable by physical moves, so assuming the heroes are using physical attacks, they will advance in front of all of the eyes and attack with magical smoke whips made from their bodies.

Devourers will hang back and advance slowly. If the heroes are the same durability as Javen, they’ll be the only ones that can do real damage on their own. They’ll also use the White Eyes as cover.
The Heroes Has Non-Physical interaction (Which I Need To Add because I Forgor) Proof (They Can Harm these guys which the heroes can't harm in their base form) Javen Can use hypno watch on the eyes assuming they don't resist mind manip also wanted to note lemonade cat gives Javen Mana so Aer Would Notice.

The Heroes Has Non-Physical interaction (Which I Need To Add because I Forgor) Proof (They Can Harm these guys which the heroes can't harm in their base form) Javen Can use hypno watch on the eyes assuming they don't resist mind manip also wanted to note lemonade cat gives Javen Mana so Aer Would Notice.
The eyes being kind controlled may save Javen from the harm they would do, but it’s pretty useless outside of that since Aerneia’s other eyes wouldn’t let them do anything and Aerneia herself resists their effects. She feel would feel like she’s been slighted though, which she refuses to tolerate.

Aerneia will teleport nearby Javen and attack with ‘Eye Melter’ which permanently melts his eyes out on contact. According to the Law Manipulation of Magistream Magic, they won’t be able to come back even if Javen had a way to restore the molecules of his body from being destroyed/High regeneration.

The eyes being kind controlled may save Javen from the harm they would do, but it’s pretty useless outside of that since Aerneia’s other eyes wouldn’t let them do anything and Aerneia herself resists their effects. She feel would feel like she’s been slighted though, which she refuses to tolerate.

Aerneia will teleport nearby Javen and attack with ‘Eye Melter’ which permanently melts his eyes out on contact. According to the Law Manipulation of Magistream Magic, they won’t be able to come back even if Javen had a way to restore the molecules of his body from being destroyed/High regeneration.
Javen Uses Attack reflection via Bob Mask Which No Matter what would reflect at the user of said attack And Even then Javen Would Replace the eyes via 'The Playz Glitch' (Note there are approximately 40 million games on roblox out there so no doubt he'll find something to help him) And then constantly throw ice creams at Aer
Also, Even though Javen Has An Constant Big Ego If Someone Lands An Good Hit He'll Say Something sarcastic like: "Good Shot..." Which Aer Would probably take as the real deal.

Javen Would Replace the eyes via 'The Playz Glitch' (Note there are approximately 40 million games on roblox out there so no doubt he'll find something to help him)
Not sure what that is, but unless he finds some awesome, really high powered law manipulation ability, his eyes are gonna stay gone. There’s hardly anything that can negate a Magistream effect, even a busted game glitch like this most likely having no effect on it.

And then constantly throw ice creams at Aer
Also, Even though Javen Has An Constant Big Ego If Someone Lands An Good Hit He'll Say Something sarcastic like: "Good Shot..." Which Aer Would probably take as the real deal.
Aerneia can deactivate the reflected spell before it hits her, but even if it did, she can restore herself with Mana Regeneration. However, the ice cream shots are going to really make her mad. She’s not going to appreciate him getting her Witch Dress so dirty.

Aerneia will create a series of Disaster Hands which punch Javen all around. At least one of them will wrap around him to hold him down, and others are going to ensure he can use that reflection mask again by taking it off. Dozens more Hands will wait around Aerneia just in case,

Meanwhile, as long as Javen is held, she’ll attack with Disaster Zap, which curses her enemy's body into feeling weak, as well as shocking them powerfully while draining their very lifeforce and inflicting a speed decrease which slowly grows throughout a fight. She can spread it out over an entire armies worth of dithers, so Javen contending with the Disaster Hands doesn’t seem to have a way out.

Not sure what that is, but unless he finds some awesome, really high powered law manipulation ability, his eyes are gonna stay gone. There’s hardly anything that can negate a Magistream effect, even a busted game glitch like this most likely having no effect on it.
Like I Said Nearly 40 Million Pretty sure Javen will find at least one thing and even then toon force will probably let him still see. Edit: 'the playz glitch' Lets him take out assets from any roblox game
Aerneia will create a series of Disaster Hands which punch Javen all around. At least one of them will wrap around him to hold him down, and others are going to ensure he can use that reflection mask again by taking it off. Dozens more Hands will wait around Aerneia just in case,

Javen's Tower Heroes Are Sure ain't letting that happen They'll Start fighting the hands Beebo's Ice cream shots + Danmaku will do something really harmful Hayes and oddport can summon assists, fracture has laser energy beams, lemonade cat will give Javen and other teammates mana.
Meanwhile, as long as Javen is held, she’ll attack with Disaster Zap, which curses her enemy's body into feeling weak, as well as shocking them powerfully while draining their very lifeforce and inflicting a speed decrease which slowly grows throughout a fight. She can spread it out over an entire armies worth of dithers, so Javen contending with the Disaster Hands doesn’t seem to have a way out.
if he does get hit he has LOTS of status amplifications items

Like I Said Nearly 40 Million Pretty sure Javen will find at least one thing and even then toon force will probably let him still see. Edit: 'the playz glitch' Lets him take out assets from any roblox game
I still don’t think Roblox has anything remotely close to the ability to manipulate a higher dimensional force of chaos and impossibility, much less so manipulate it in a skilled enough way to alter higher level laws of all reality in order to restore the effects dealt by a Magistream attack. Toon force succumbs to this also, as Magistream doesn’t discriminate and is able to work just as well against gag characters as ‘serious’ characters (like Hakai being able to kill Arale in DBS, but on a WAY higher level)

Javen's Tower Heroes Are Sure ain't letting that happen They'll Start fighting the hands Beebo's Ice cream shots + Danmaku will do something really harmful Hayes and oddport can summon assists, fracture has laser energy beams, lemonade cat will give Javen and other teammates mana.
‘Hands’ spells are specifically built to guard against other magic abilities, including Danmaku, erasure moves, and other incredibly deadly things as well as fight back on their own. Laser beams will have very little effect on the hands unless they surpass Aerneia’s durability by a lot, and with Aerneia surrounding herself with them, she’ll remain unharmed by the assault. Javen will most likely need to find his own way out.

They were also struggling dealing with Eye Demons before Aerneia used Disaster Hands, and they won’t be able to just run away from them like they’re just gone. What can they do against their initial possession strategy? They very well could be possessed and controlled by Aerneia by now (although it would be harder with their higher AP, but not impossible)

if he does get hit he has LOTS of status amplifications items
Items will only help at the first moments afterwards. The speed decrease inflicted by Disaster Zap will remain forever, and gradually will get even worse. Javen has finite items, so eventually, he will be overcome with this curse. In addition, Javen doesn’t have any ability or power listed on the profile to counter the life force sapping effect from Disaster Zap, which will basically make Javen feel like he’s dying for the rest of the time, and just feeling weak in general.

For An Hero That Wants To Prove herself she is really going very down hard on An 14 year old
I still don’t think Roblox has anything remotely close to the ability to manipulate a higher dimensional force of chaos and impossibility, much less so manipulate it in a skilled enough way to alter higher level laws of all reality in order to restore the effects dealt by a Magistream attack. Toon force succumbs to this also, as Magistream doesn’t discriminate and is able to work just as well against gag characters as ‘serious’ characters (like Hakai being able to kill Arale in DBS, but on a WAY higher level)
Yeah.... Though Javen Can Broadway force via distraction dance and make everyone dance along Note: He Did it when Several people wanted to jump him so I think this can help Javen and it hits in instantly
‘Hands’ spells are specifically built to guard against other magic abilities, including Danmaku, erasure moves, and other incredibly deadly things as well as fight back on their own. Laser beams will have very little effect on the hands unless they surpass Aerneia’s durability by a lot, and with Aerneia surrounding herself with them, she’ll remain unharmed by the assault. Javen will most likely need to find his own way out.
What About Ice cream?
Items will only help at the first moments afterwards. The speed decrease inflicted by Disaster Zap will remain forever, and gradually will get even worse. Javen has finite items, so eventually, he will be overcome with this curse. In addition, Javen doesn’t have any ability or power listed on the profile to counter the life force sapping effect from Disaster Zap, which will basically make Javen feel like he’s dying for the rest of the time, and just feeling weak in general.
Javen Can Just keep on pulling out items via 'the playz glitch' and in randomizer gameplay most status effect items/and weapons in general regenrate upon use so I doubt that Javen would run out plus he can still regenerate mana via lemonade cat and he'll gain it every 5 seconds

Last edited:
For An Hero That Wants To Prove herself she is really going very down hard on An 14 year old
This key of Aerneia is definitely no hero 🗿 plus the fact that he's basically just some little kid to her makes it more offensive to her that she's having to even acknowledge this as a fight at all, especially with his weird, cartoon-like abilities. Aerneia is very self absorbed, but at the same time so insecure 🙃

Yeah.... Though Javen Can Broadway force via distraction dance and make everyone dance along Note: He Did it when Several people wanted to jump him so I think this can help Javen and it hits in instantly
To make the hands dance, Aerneia, or the eyes? the hands themselves can't be effected by abilities like this. The only way to really deal with them is to have enough power to just bust them or an ability to nullify them, and Javen has zero way to nullify a Magistream attack in the way that it needs to be (Another case of needing very high level law manip to even attempt to do something about it)

Aerneia can also hold them all off without too much effort by creating Mana Bursts around them. This should allow her to focus solely on Javen for her next move.

What About Ice cream?
Even if it's High 4-C ice cream, it is still just ice cream and the hands should be blocking that without issue

Javen Can Just keep on pulling out items via 'the playz glitch' and in randomizer gameplay most status effect items/and weapons in general regenrate upon use so I doubt that Javen would run out plus he can still regenerate mana via lemonade cat and he'll gain it every 5 seconds
What are the odds that he gets what he needs at any given time? 40 million games could give him anything, a large number of which would likely by useless for his specific simplification. Can he summon what he needs when he needs it?

Even if Javen does have near infinite items, he'll be forced to take the time to use them tons of times, which will add up to a lot of time where he could attack that he instead needs to use to offset the eternal speed decrease.

He also still doesn't have a method to offset the lifeforce robbery either way.

Next, Aerneia will use her Rings of Blood Spell. Creating multiple rings around, she will use them as vectors to catch and hold the attacks of both Javen and the heroes, then reflect them back while being wreathed in red magic. After this, she'll use another ring and cast Darkness Bind through it at Javen while the hands hold him still. The spell will effect the fundamental functions of his brain, such as electrical currents and signals, completely disabling them for as long as her spell is active. In addition, she wraps black magical rings around all of his limbs, torso, and neck. The rings make any movement at all exponentially painful to her target while slowing any regenerative power by 300%. This also makes their vision 50% darkened, making it much harder to see anything.

With Javen's brain activity completely disabled, Aerneia would be able to pretty easily move in for the win, unless Javen has some way out of it.

Next, Aerneia will use her Rings of Blood Spell. Creating multiple rings around, she will use them as vectors to catch and hold the attacks of both Javen and the heroes, then reflect them back while being wreathed in red magic. After this, she'll use another ring and cast Darkness Bind through it at Javen while the hands hold him still. The spell will effect the fundamental functions of his brain, such as electrical currents and signals, completely disabling them for as long as her spell is active. In addition, she wraps black magical rings around all of his limbs, torso, and neck. The rings make any movement at all exponentially painful to her target while slowing any regenerative power by 300%. This also makes their vision 50% darkened, making it much harder to see anything.

With Javen's brain activity completely disabled, Aerneia would be able to pretty easily move in for the win, unless Javen has some way out of it.
Javen Will Probably notice the Rings of blood And Use Bomb destruction

"Good Try... You Were Just too weak..."
"If I'm Going down"
You're coming with me...

Which is when javen gets on an toilet I'm Not kidding Which should be an explosion far bigger then the church. Instantly-killing everyone around him
I swear if Aerneia finds some way around it i'm switching it to Dark-hearted-

Javen Will Probably notice the Rings of blood And Use Bomb destruction

"Good Try... You Were Just too weak..."
"If I'm Going down"
You're coming with me...

Which is when javen gets on an toilet I'm Not kidding Which should be an explosion far bigger then the church. Instantly-killing everyone around him
I swear if Aerneia finds some way around it i'm switching it to Dark-hearted-
Does it inflict Death Manipulation? He doesn't have death manip listed on the profile

Aerneia also could create a ring of blood around him while he is held by Disaster hands (and while she's coordinating the other moves) which would basically cause large amount of pain manipulation across his entire body, potentially ruining the counter before he uses it. If he can still use it, even with a ring of blood around him, Aerneia does have other ways.

Aerneia can use Hell's Portals and drop herself into her pocket dimension in order to avoid it, or use Multiply and leave some clones to take the hits. By spamming Erase with the clones (or even by herself, with higher effort) she can turn the explosion in front of her into nothingness when the it reaches her, leaving only the area she is standing untouched while surviving in the end

Does it inflict Death Manipulation? He doesn't have death manip listed on the profile

Aerneia also could create a ring of blood around him while he is held by Disaster hands (and while she's coordinating the other moves) which would basically cause large amount of pain manipulation across his entire body, potentially ruining the counter before he uses it. If he can still use it, even with a ring of blood around him, Aerneia does have other ways.

Aerneia can use Hell's Portals and drop herself into her pocket dimension in order to avoid it, or use Multiply and leave some clones to take the hits. By spamming Erase with the clones (or even by herself, with higher effort) she can turn the explosion in front of her into nothingness when the it reaches her, leaving only the area she is standing untouched while surviving in the end
Note To Self: NEVER fight an magistream user unless you have an op character
Dang... Aerneia fra

Off the bat, Aerneia definetely seems to be alot more versatile in terms of abilities/hax with those statistics reduction, Dream Manipulation probability manipulation, etc. And can also resist a lot of things that javen can throw at her, Like the hypno-watch as well as javen’s telekenesis and paralysis enducement, for example. Only problem might be if Aerneia would use those right at the start or not, which we need the og creator to answer
Now if we could get your vote, we'd reach grace 👀

Back