• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Destro vs Metal Sonic

• Speed equalized
  • Re-Destro has basic information on Metal Sonic
  • Starting distance: 100 meters
  • Base Key Metal Sonic
Re-Destro: 513.41 Tons, up to 770.12

Metal Sonic: 877.81 Tons

dctvg4p-3444ab07-009b-4fdf-9855-e58b8ea8ee9e.jpg

igba4ait5f051.png

Re-Destro: 0

Metal Sonic: 8 (TheRustyOne, ShakeResounding, sanicspood, GlaceonGamez471, Peppersalt43, Kflare63, JED, Knifeman29)

Incon:

Last edited:
Metal Sonic has the advantage in AP, even with the Claustro boost. The suit also makes Re-Destro less mobile than before. Metal also has greater lifting strength. Due to the difference size he won't be able to restrain Re-Destro, but he should be capable of tossing him around.

Metal also has limitless stamina, so he won't tire out. Also he has sharp claws. Being stabbed in the face will do far more damage than being punched in the face.

I'll say Metal Sonic wins via higher AP, higher lifting strength, limitless stamina, sharp weapons, and forcefield to protect himself.

While I do think the advantages in favor of Metal Sonic are fair, I figured putting them at a starting distance of 100 meters would give Re-Destro an advantage as his range is hundreds of meters with Stress. Metal Sonic's range is only standard (I'm unsure of what 'abilities' he has that are hundreds of meters in his Base key, especially because he's shown to be mostly a melee fighters in the Comics).

Given Re-Destro has prior knowledge of Metal Sonic that Metal doesn't get, isn't it possible for Re-Destro to try and abuse that range? Or is that just completely countered by Metal's force field?

Back