• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello I have two questions.

1 -
In this manga, we have the valkyries, who merge body and soul with the humans participating in ragnarok, and then transform themselves into the weapon that best suits the human. For example Lubu's Valkyria, which turned into a Halberd. This skill is listed as "Limited Weapon Creation, Fusionism and Soul Manipulation". And I wanted to know if you can include other things.

I'm going to talk about the most recent fight, that the human was Tesla and obviously his Valkryria turned into the weapon that best suited him, which was a technological armor. But there are other details.
Tesla had the entire design of his armor in his head and Gondull brought it to reality. We can even see the lightning generated by the moment of fusion between the two, interacting with Tesla's calculations on the blackboard., and even absorbing/pulling them(?).

Could this be something else besides those already listed?

2 -
Another question is about the character Zero. He absorbs other people's misery into himself. If that person's misery is a disease, he absorbs that misery and heals the person, if they are injured the same thing.

He even rejuvenated one person, and it seems that he gave food to another(????????).

Could this be anything other than manipulation of misfortune? Manipulating misfortune takes the page from manipulating probability, and I don't think it covers something like "rejuvenate someone by absorbing their misery".

- Yeah, it must also Astral Projection, brunhilde once said, if humans leave to phsycal body and into spiritual form, beside that also capable interact to soul being.

The rest like Power bestowal to Valkyrie and Blessed to humans

- Weapon Creation fine, haven't idea to more to it, because it Raw scans.

2. Seems Vaguely, If the context is “Absorbs”, it should be absorption

idk, The statement that I see it looks still raw

- Yeah, it must also Astral Projection, brunhilde once said, if humans leave to phsycal body and into spiritual form, beside that also capable interact to soul being.

The rest like Power bestowal to Valkyrie and Blessed to humans

- Weapon Creation fine, haven't idea to more to it, because it Raw scans.
Do you think some kind of limited subjective reality fits? Considering that the valkyria transformed into the armor designed by tesla on her head down to the smallest detail?

One of the examples of subjective reality is this:
  • Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings.
Obviously it would be limited because it's the valkyrie that turns into this thing, and it has to be a weapon or something.

2. Seems Vaguely, If the context is “Absorbs”, it should be absorption

idk, The statement that I see it looks still raw
It's like I said.

Zero absorbs someone's "Misery" for him, removing that person's "Misery".

If the person's misery is wounds or illness, the misery is absorbed and they are healed. If a person's misery is old age, he is rejuvenated.

There are other "miseries" said by Zero, however it is not shown if he solved them and it is not shown. The examples I gave were the miseries he absorbed on canvas and are clearly shown. One of the miseries he was "death", but it is not shown if he absorbed this misery and resurrected people or something.

The texts that are in the raws have nothing to do with what I'm saying. They are just sentences about history. They don't matter that much.

Hello I have two questions.

1 -
In this manga, we have the valkyries, who merge body and soul with the humans participating in ragnarok, and then transform themselves into the weapon that best suits the human. For example Lubu's Valkyria, which turned into a Halberd. This skill is listed as "Limited Weapon Creation, Fusionism and Soul Manipulation". And I wanted to know if you can include other things.

I'm going to talk about the most recent fight, that the human was Tesla and obviously his Valkryria turned into the weapon that best suited him, which was a technological armor. But there are other details.
Tesla had the entire design of his armor in his head and Gondull brought it to reality. We can even see the lightning generated by the moment of fusion between the two, interacting with Tesla's calculations on the blackboard., and even absorbing/pulling them(?).

Could this be something else besides those already listed?

I cant really think of anything else this can be labelled as, the Volundr and Valkyries do have more to it than this probably (Like bringing out someones maximum potential), but otherwise ye, i think it suits for now. I have been thinking of including Volundr in general on the separate pages or just on the Verse page (If more extensive info comes out, it could even be its own page for Verse-specific powers)
2 -
Another question is about the character Zero. He absorbs other people's misery into himself. If that person's misery is a disease, he absorbs that misery and heals the person, if they are injured the same thing.

He even rejuvenated one person, and it seems that he gave food to another(????????).

Could this be anything other than manipulation of misfortune? Manipulating misfortune takes the page from manipulating probability, and I don't think it covers something like "rejuvenate someone by absorbing their misery".
Zerofuku already has healing doesnt he? I remember adding that when i made the page since he clearly heals the people. Probability manipulation is just also a part of it since hes taking on their misfortune and giving them good fortune.

I cant really think of anything else this can be labelled as, the Volundr and Valkyries do have more to it than this probably (Like bringing out someones maximum potential), but otherwise ye, i think it suits for now. I have been thinking of including Volundr in general on the separate pages or just on the Verse page (If more extensive info comes out, it could even be its own page for Verse-specific powers)

Zerofuku already has healing doesnt he? I remember adding that when i made the page since he clearly heals the people. Probability manipulation is just also a part of it since hes taking on their misfortune and giving them good fortune.
Thanks for the answers but I already solved it.

Back