• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
Re: Zero VS Genshin Impact

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 8-B
• Tartaglia Liyue Chapter is used
• Rem: 27.66 Tons
• Tartaglia: 16.28 Tons, higher with Foul Legacy Transformation
images

Oni Girl : 1 (@noninho)

Eleventh of the Fatui Harbingers: 7 (@SatellaTheWoE, @TheKingStrategist13, @Fezzih_007, @Giannysmag, @BoastJr, @Peppersalt43, @Edutyn)

Inconclusive:

images

images

Last edited:
Rem has Analytical Prediction, Aura, instinctive action, mid-low regen, and Ice manip, how does he deal with them?

Childe has powernull (how does that work?), Elemental Intangibility (is not said but doesn't work in cryo/ice magic right?), Empathic Manipulation (depending on how is applied, Rem cannot deal with them), Forcefield (usually for Rem its more IC to start by using water, and if she uses ice (that would count as cryo) Childe is f***ed) and Stats Amp (how does that work)

Inclined to say rem high-mid diffs

Childe stats amp, is his Foul Legacy Transformation but In this Childe version is unknown how strong the transformation is

Childe stats amp, is his Foul Legacy Transformation but In this Childe version is unknown how strong the transformation is
Yeah, now I'd vote but thankfully you already counted it.
Seems like it'd be a nice match though

This is to find out more about what Childe is like when fighting

Rem has
Higher Ap and Durability
Sleep Manip (unsure about range)
Enhanced Senses
Instinctive Reaction
Low-Mid Regen
Range Advantage
Flair as a weapon
Analytical Prediction

Tartgalia has
True Flight
Teleportation
Homing Attacks
Can turn into an elemental for intangibility and more movement speed and mobility
Can increase his damage dealt with riptide
Has Forcefields (not sure if it will be useful considering genshin mechanics)
Can telekinetically move his weapons
Higher Battle Intelligence (?)
Limited Paralysis Inducement

Basically Rem has better offense, CQC skills and could block or dodge tartgalia attacks

Tartgalia has better mobility and defensive options although he probably should stay clear of Rem's ice magic.

Both have High Stamina so the fight won't end fast

I am leaning to rem but I am waiting for better genshin supporters to explain.

I dont think Rem would be able to deal with childe teleporting and paralysing her then using his ultimate rizz to gg ez
I am not voting yet but i personally think Childe has a way better chance at simply getting rid of her

Tartaglia could hypothetically use his Mobility to keep distance from Rem while shooting her down with his Hydro and Electro attack's, but he usually starts with just using his Vision, before trying his Delusion. He doesn't really use Foul Legacy unless he's actually being pushed or enraged like at the Golden House, so unless he starts out in Foul Legacy or survives long enough to decide that Rem is a threat, he probably won't be using both of his elements at the same time, which would put Paralysis off the table.

What state is Tartaglia starting in? Also, what is Rem's in character starting move? Does she use her Sleep Manip often, and if so, at what range has she shown it to work at?

If Tartaglia can use his mobility to enter range and attack her and then move/teleport out of the way of her attack's, I believe he has a chance at winning. But a big part of this will depend on if he starts with Foul Legacy in this fight or not, because Paralysis would go a long way in helping with keeping her from damaging him. I do believe that Tartaglia would end up employing this sort of strategy, as his Intelligence section clearly say's that he is known for forming Strategies based on observation's of his opponent's abilities, so if he see's Rem's massive range and the power behind her attack's, he would be smart enough to use a Hit-And-Run Strategy to avoid being hit from that moment on. The AP difference, while considerable, is far from enough for her to one shot from what I see, so he could afford to take a hit or two before realizing that he needs to avoid her attack's if he wants to win.

I'm not exactly knowledgeable on Re:Zero, so I'm just basing this on what I know of Tartaglia and what Rem's profile say's.

Tartaglia could hypothetically use his Mobility to keep distance from Rem while shooting her down with his Hydro and Electro attack's, but he usually starts with just using his Vision, before trying his Delusion. He doesn't really use Foul Legacy unless he's actually being pushed or enraged like at the Golden House, so unless he starts out in Foul Legacy or survives long enough to decide that Rem is a threat, he probably won't be using both of his elements at the same time, which would put Paralysis off the table.

What state is Tartaglia starting in? Also, what is Rem's in character starting move? Does she use her Sleep Manip often, and if so, at what range has she shown it to work at?

If Tartaglia can use his mobility to enter range and attack her and then move/teleport out of the way of her attack's, I believe he has a chance at winning. But a big part of this will depend on if he starts with Foul Legacy in this fight or not, because Paralysis would go a long way in helping with keeping her from damaging him. I do believe that Tartaglia would end up employing this sort of strategy, as his Intelligence section clearly say's that he is known for forming Strategies based on observation's of his opponent's abilities, so if he see's Rem's massive range and the power behind her attack's, he would be smart enough to use a Hit-And-Run Strategy to avoid being hit from that moment on. The AP difference, while considerable, is far from enough for her to one shot from what I see, so he could afford to take a hit or two before realizing that he needs to avoid her attack's if he wants to win.

I'm not exactly knowledgeable on Re:Zero, so I'm just basing this on what I know of Tartaglia and what Rem's profile say's.
Pretty accurate however Rem can deal with a hit and run strat due to her instinctive reactions, which i think would further put him on guard but its still questionable if he would be able to survive long enough after that fails

Also, what is Rem's in character starting move?
She tends to activate her horn immediately, which doubles her power to ~27.66 tons. Her first attacks tend to be using a few dozen icicle projectles in tandem with her flail to keep opponents at bay.

Does she use her Sleep Manip often, and if so, at what range has she shown it to work at?
It's an infrequent choice for her, it takes a good number of seconds, and is very short-range, less than a meter from her hands.

Rem's main advantages will be her insane stamina, her regen, superior power, & seemingly superior combat skill.

Pretty accurate however Rem can deal with a hit and run strat due to her instinctive reactions, which i think would further put him on guard but its still questionable if he would be able to survive long enough after that fails
Her instinctive reaction's are admittedly problematic, but Tartaglia is capable of some larger scale AOE attack's if needed, which might help potentially overwhelm her even considering that (Though this is a maybe, mainly dependent on if she would be fast enough to escape some of the larger scale attack's). Are there any scans directly involving her Instinctive Reactions? Since her profile only say's she's more skilled than someone and I don't see any actual scans on the Reaction's in practice, it'd be nice to have for reference.
It's an infrequent choice for her, it takes a good number of seconds, and is very short-range, less than a meter from her hands.
Then it's probably best to write off the Sleep Manip, since it's unlikely to be used here, and even if it was, Tartaglia tends to keep out of that short a range.

Rem's main advantages will be her insane stamina, her regen, superior power, & seemingly superior combat skill.
Her stamina is pretty impressive (Mainly her tolerance for pain), and her Regen and superior AP will be a issue. But I question her having Superior combat skill. Looking at her Profile, it merely say's she's naturally suited for combat, while also claiming she's a weaker member of her race, anyways. She isn't even granted a proper intelligence rating.

Tartaglia, on the other hand, has the rating of being a Genius Combatant, having been able to master all weapons except the Bow at a early age, and overwhelming trained and armored soldier's with relative ease at only 14 years old. Not to mention that he displayed blatantly superior skill over the Traveler, who has a unquantifiably immense amount of experience from traveling between world's and likely coming into numerous combative situation's. Tartaglia is also renowned for being a tactician and a strategist, and it's in character for him to switch between a Bow and Bladed Weapon's on the fly, comfortably slipping into using the other weapon without any perceived difficulty.

Judging by all this on their profile's, Tartaglia should be considerably more skilled. Ram is only really stated to be a below average member of a combat oriented race, while Tartaglia is out here mastering weapon's and taking on Grown Trained men in Armor at the age of 14.

From what I can see, Rem's Advantages are her Stamina, Regen, Better AP and Durability, Instinctive Reaction, and Better Range.

Tartaglia has a great advantage in Mobility, has Paralysis, and has a massive advantage in Skill judging from what the profile's here say. And while not at the same level as Rem's, his stamina is nothing to scoff at either.

Another advantage that is something to consider, though not likely to apply here, is Tartaglia's Possibly Class K Lifting strength, compared to Rem's class 5.

I agree that in terms of general skill Tartaglia is superior, I was moreso referring to Rem's skill in the Flow Method granting her more useful combat abilities, like analytical precog & instinctive action.

Though her being weaker than other Onis is purely a matter of physical might, her magic & training makes her an equally formidable opponent as an average Oni.

Back