• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing 2-A rating and "possibly" from 1-B stats of Alien X proposal

Man I can't believe that instead of it being a separate key, Alien X just completely annihilates all of DC comics now. Maybe someone will bring DC back to outerverse level or something but I'm definitely not gonna go through all that effort
Yeah DC now caps at 12D to 13D with overvoid and the top tier characters are only 11D. But through my personal scale, i have the entire verse at 6D with sufficient evidence(don't know if I end up making a thread for debunking the entire verse)

Man I can't believe that instead of it being a separate key, Alien X just completely annihilates all of DC comics now. Maybe someone will bring DC back to outerverse level or something but I'm definitely not gonna go through all that effort
I have some evidences that whole DC can't go past spatiotemporality (via divine continuum scans) so it probably won't go outerversal on current tiering (there's a possibility for both DC and Ben 10 to go high 1-A+ on new Tiering)

Is anything left to do here or can I close this?
Only thing left is applying channgyon profiles effected due to this cosmological upgrade as a result of this CRT
@Firestorm808
All these pages need a change after this thread-
Celestialsapien
Ben 10k(both main and alternate timelines)
Albedo
Omnitrix
Paradox
Annihilargh
Feedback
Kevin
Eon
Chrononavigator
Contumelia
Azmuth

And no more ig unless and until I'm forgetting some

The entire Ben 10 Cosmology is just an atom close to DC's Cosmology 🤣

Should Kevin 11k's profile Intelligence be changed to Genius since he shouldn't be dumber than his younger self? Also the Omnitrix's profile still has a "2-A, possibly 1-B" rating

Back