• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision of speed by Yu Yu Hakusho

Hello everyone, I would like everyone to read carefully, and please let's be fair with the work, right guys

Well, I've been noticing for a while that the speed of the verse here is very neglected, apart from the people who forget a lot of things about the work, so I came here to show one of those things, it will be enough for the speed of the verse to gain an up let's say , good enough

The speed of the verse on this wiki is only found in MHS, which doesn't make sense to be just that, since feats of this level have since the arch of the holy beasts, in the fight between Yusuke and Suzaku, but what do you mean? Well, in this fight Yusuke was able to dodge some of Suzaku's arrows of lightning

And in the manga itself it is shown that Suzaku uses natural rays, he just shapes them in the form of arrows with his Youki

So just in this arc, Yusuke would have already made MHS, maybe even MHS+ depending on how it is calculated (if they calculate it, hehe, I think it would be right), this would greatly influence the speed of the verse, because we agree that during the work, not only Yusuke, but other characters on the back became more powerful, that's it anyway, thanks to those who read and respond to this thread.

There was a talk about reviving the verse, and upgrading the speed base on Suzaku's lightining is now agreed to be at MHS+

However, there hasn't been much talk about the series revival in terms of revisions since October

Last edited:
The YYH profiles are being worked on, but yes one of the things on table for upgrades is speed via Suzaku's lightning yes.

I haven't heard about it in a while, but I am in a Discord conference with him in it.

Is it being discussed offsite? Cause there were revision threads made by KingTempest, but they stopped.
Yes, I've also been following King Tempest's threads, however in one of his threads, he wanted to treat Suzaku's Rays as LS, which doesn't make much sense, anyway, except that in the profiles of the characters on the back, some links to the calculations are broken, apart from the fact that they took into account some ChaosTheory calculations, nothing against it, I just don't trust his calculations very much

Last edited:
That’s on me. My bad

I’ll put some revisions in after work, I need my calcs evaluated tho
Hello man, it was precisely you that I wanted to answer, I've been following you talking about the verse here, but I see that since the end of last year, you haven't touched on the subject anymore, of course you don't talk only about yyh, but I'd like to that it was again one of the subjects to be reviewed here

Yes, I've also been following King Tempest's threads, however in one of his threads, he wanted to treat Suzaku's Rays as LS, which doesn't make much sense, anyway, except that in the profiles of the characters on the back, some links to the calculations are broken, apart from the fact that they took into account some ChaosTheory calculations, nothing against it, I just don't trust his calculations very much
Never said lightspeed, I meant lightning speed

And I replicated his calculations with our methods

Back