• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rex vs Deathstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of an act of promoting my oc.

Rex vs Deathstroke

My oc VS my favourite character ever.

The two start 100 feet (30.48 meters) away from each other in an abandoned city.

They know someone's there, but they don't know who it is or where they are, so sneak attacks are open.

Standard equipement, no prior nowledge of each other, fully in character.

Loss by knockout/death.

Please state who'd win and why.

In terms of stats, Deathstroke has this for me. Reasons being that he has higher stats in terms of AP, Durability, S. Strength, and reaction/combat speed.

For other things like experience, i'm actually kind of giving it to Deathstroke given the amount of shit he went throughout after the Vietnam war and given he has fought the likes of Batman and such....

Not much to really say in terms of abilities, tbh. Only thing both have in common other than Superhuman stats would be regen.

Rex's only advantage would be his higher regen and Lifting Strength (i heard that this can be useful in battle if, for example, you can just grapple someone in a bear hug or whatever, i forgot....).

All in all, this kind of seems stompage in a way since it's a 8-B (City Block) vs an At least 8-A, possibly Low 7-C fight, though....

CrossverseCrisis said:
In terms of stats, Deathstroke has this for me. Reasons being that he has higher stats in terms of AP, Durability, S. Strength, and reaction/combat speed.
For other things like experience, i'm actually kind of giving it to Deathstroke given the amount of shit he went throughout after the Vietnam war and given he has fought the likes of Batman and such....

Not much to really say in terms of abilities, tbh. Only thing both have in common other than Superhuman stats would be regen.

Rex's only advantage would be his higher regen and Lifting Strength (i heard that this can be useful in battle if, for example, you can just grapple someone in a bear hug or whatever, i forgot....).

All in all, this kind of seems stompage in a way since it's a 8-B (City Block) vs an At least 8-A, possibly Low 7-C fight, though....
I'd agree on experience, Deathstroke HAS defeated Batman on some occasions.

Is it a stomp? You gotta remember they both have pretty strong weapons, and Rex has a M134 that fires explosive rounds, which at 2,000-6,000 rounds per minute can be pretty destructive.

Depends.

Deathstroke has MCB, possibly Small Town level durability. That and he has Supersonic+ reactions, so he should be able to dodge and react to them.

As Cross pointed out, Deathstroke has superior stats. And to quote Rex's page:

"He is easy to anger, and when he is angered he tends to ignore any forms of reason. However, he is more dangerous, brutal and ruthless then."

So all in all, I can see Deathstroke wearing Rex down over time, ultimately Rex would get angry and would begin to go full on attack mode, but despite being more dangerous and brutal like that, he would still get defeated by Deathstroke. After all, Slade is a very intelligent individual, and against a berserk opponent he would have no problem ending the fight using his many strategies and whatnot.

So I basically screwed over my own character, great.

But what if Deathstroke for some reason went rage mode as well? He does so, when in 'extreme pain', so it's a berserk fight.

You do understand the physical difference between a City Block character vs a Multi City Block, possibly Small Town level being right?

Lol okay. I don't know how to react to that last statement, but yea, Deathstroke is unlikely to go beserk, after all, he wouldn't have that much trouble against Rex. And even if it did end up as a battle between two mad fighters, Deathstroke has better stats and would have the upper hand.

Alright, guess I'll put it in his notable losses.

Maybe there's someone out there who won't be a stomp for either.

(andmakerexwinbutshush)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back