• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

If I’m not mistaken Eyes disappears when the door to the next room is open, sometimes reappearing immediately in said next room, including if Rush were to open that door. So I’m not too certain on Eyes actually dying. If he does then there’s just more than one Eyes. If not then I think a case can be made for Eyes to also have teleportation.
Eyes definitely has teleportation, that's the main way he appears on rooms

Do we add the Crucifix as a notable attack for the Player? that's the only instance where they use something to defend themselves face to face with a threat
I say face to face since the circuit breaker switches were used to spark an oil fire against Figure

Added images to every equipment

By the way, Vial of Starlight, Bottle of Starlight, Shakelight and NVCS-3000 are optional equipment due to being in subareas.
The Backdoor (Contains Vial and Bottle of Starlight) requires the "Detour" badge, which is achieved by visiting the Rooms dimension for the 1st time. Initially i considered them Standard Equipment, but seeing the requirements for it convinced me otherwise

Last edited:
Looking at Eyes with the Crucifix for less than 2 seconds will cause Eyes to make some noise and not damage the Player, would that be something or nah?

Last edited:
Let's make sure we don't miss anything because CRTS are REAL slow going nowadays and those from less popular verses get little to no attention especially from staff

Say, why do Figure and Seek have resistance to Fire Manipulation? Figure is visibly in pain from the burns he's recieving from the oil fire and you can even hear Seek screaming when he gets to the chandelier fire parts. By that logic you could even say that The Player has resistance to fire manipulation since they do not slow down when running through 2 chandelier fires

Say, why do Figure and Seek have resistance to Fire Manipulation? Figure is visibly in pain from the burns he's recieving from the oil fire and you can even hear Seek screaming when he gets to the chandelier fire parts. By that logic you could even say that The Player has resistance to fire manipulation since they do not slow down when running through 2 chandelier fires
The difference here is that the Player freaking burns to death from it while Figure and Seek aren't even visibly harmed. There's also no evidence that Seek screams due to the fire.

The difference here is that the Player freaking burns to death from it while Figure and Seek aren't even visibly harmed. There's also no evidence that Seek screams due to the fire.
im gonna try to get my footage for that then... if i can even look backwards in the chase

Also couldn't that be because they have higher durability? I'm making this argument also because you can resist running through fires better with the Vials and Bottles of Starlight

Do you know what happened?
I sure as hell didn't... did he just scream out the fires or something?
Who knows, maybe you could give him an ability based off of that
Also I'm pretty sure this would mean that fire manipulation for Seek would be false since he does... whatever that is to get across instead of running through fire

I just did the same run and looked at a better angle, yeah he straight up screams the fires away

Last edited:

Do you know what happened?
I sure as hell didn't... did he just scream out the fires or something?
Who knows, maybe you could give him an ability based off of that
Also I'm pretty sure this would mean that fire manipulation for Seek would be false since he does... whatever that is to get across instead of running through fire

I just did the same run and looked at a better angle, yeah he straight up screams the fires away

Seek with Sound Manip and the Player with resistance thereof?

It doesn't matter if it always happens. It's clearly the game unloading the fire. Would you say that Seek can teleport too because it looked like he teleported there in that first clip?
...excuse me? it literally happens as soon as Seek enters the final room. how hard is that to get across???? the "teleporting" thing in the end from the first clip was just ping lag
there's just no way you can throw this piece of evidence on the wall since it especially disproves seek's fire resistance
look man... im gonna record one more piece of evicence... it's gonna be even more close and personal this time

Last edited:

Doesn't get any more clearer than this, Seek does not run into a single flame in this clip.
Seek's resistance to fire manipulation is based off of the misconception that he runs straight through the fires, because no one bothered to look back in these chases

This should be a case of Sound Manipulation, not Resistance to Fire Manipulaton until proven otherwise

Last edited:

Doesn't get any more clearer than this, Seek does not run into a single flame in this clip.
Seek's resistance to fire manipulation is based off of the misconception that he runs straight through the fires, because no one bothered to look back in these chases

This should be a case of Sound Manipulation, not Resistance to Fire Manipulaton until proven otherwise

Ladies and gentlemen it appears that i have done a mistake, a MASSIVE mistake
The fire kept despawning in these runs because i kept entering the final seek room too early
Seek is indeed running through fire and is not screaming because he's getting burned

So all i can say is... my bad!!!

Should be noted that the Crucifix only activates when an entity tries to attack, which is why it doesnt immediatly activate when screech latches onto you, or when you're not looking at Eyes, or why it doesn't activate on non-hostiles like El Goblino or Jeff

Should be noted that the Crucifix only activates when an entity tries to attack, which is why it doesnt immediatly activate when screech latches onto you, or when you're not looking at Eyes, or why it doesn't activate on non-hostiles like El Goblino or Jeff
I don’t think it activates on Timothy either

I don’t think it activates on Timothy either
Im assuming it doesnt activate on Timothy or Snare because the harm is too little/they cannot kill you no matter how low you are, OR maybe because they're doing it to defend themselves, i mean you're literally stepping on Snare
aaand as for Hide, you cannot equip items inside hiding spots such as wardrobes and beds, and it doesn't really attack you outside of the hiding spots

Last edited:

range upgrade for Crucifix my bois!!!!!!! it could very well be up to Hundreds of Meters. This opportunity was literally spoonfed to me
It should share the same range alongside Eyes

Last edited:

If anyone can help with what the wall's materials are composed of, we could very well bring wall level upgrades to Figure and to Seek's true form (His hundreds of eyes literally sprout and make cracks on the walls)

If anyone can help with what the wall's materials are composed of, we could very well bring wall level upgrades to Figure and to Seek's true form (His hundreds of eyes literally sprout and make cracks on the walls)

Well obviously it has wood, and what looks like stone/concrete (it might just be the lighting, but it kinda looks like that)

Well obviously it has wood, and what looks like stone/concrete (it might just be the lighting, but it kinda looks like that)
stone/concrete sounds a bit too easy... but regardless of the material it would definitely be enough for 9-B true form Seek and Figure
by the way do you think Seek and Figure can resist the Crucifix because of the third light stuff? the crucifix does turn red before dissapearing so i thought i'd be interesting to point that out

I feel like i could present some arguments to the Player having resistance to extreme heat (NOT FIRE MANIPULATION, JUST EXTREME HEAT). I just need to get the right circumstances in door 100. I could pair it up with the fact that you can lean a bit too close to campfires

The Player should have Resistance to Extreme Heat from being able to withstand the intense heat coming from the room where the oil fire is taking place. Lots of wooden stuff and oil barrels burning and whatnot. Now you might say that i'm not supposed to be able to do this, but there is nothing stopping me from doing this at all, i am supposed to be escaping to the elevator but instead i used the Crucifix on Figure and ran to this area.
And in case we consider the "Vacuum" space, we can use further support to prove that the Player has full resistance to Temperature Manipulation

According to many sources, the baseline temperature of outer space is -270.45° celcius

Resistance to Temperature Manipulation (Withstood being near the heat emanating from the room where the oil fire was taking place and the cold from being exposed to the Vacuum, which could be likened to outer space)

Last edited:
Back