• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
All stats are equalized and both are fighting in a unknown universe on a strange breathable planet with Zeno and the grand priest watching the battle. The winner is through knock out

Deku is brought to a unknown universe on a strange planet with a strange short blue man with a halo who is floating next to a strange blue and purple kid with a football shaped head hyped up to see his idea come to reality

GP: so you are the legendary hero of your universe, is that correct?

Deku: I think that would be All Might, but I am his successor and did stop all for one...

Z: I can't wait for you to meet one of my freinds! Hope you can give me a fun fight to watch

All of a sudden Ruby Rose is taken from the ever after after landing in that dimension and healed by the grand priest as deku and her as both covered in a strange Aura that makes all of their stats equal at 100%

GP: let the match begin!

Round 1:
Cannon Atlas Arc Ruby Rose vs Current Final War arc Deku

deku finally lands a smash to Ruby that knocks her out cold with a flax 100% smash and she is telported back to where she came from

Gp: congratulations on defending that version of Lord zenos freinds, but how about one from the past of our Multiverse instead?

All of a sudden a Ruby Rose who looks exactly like the previous one is brought to this unknown universe as both deku and Ruby are healed and affected by the grand priests ability to make them both equal in all stats

Round 2
Dragon Ball RWBY Atlas Arc Ruby Rose vs Curent War Arc Deku

deku doesn't fall for the trap of believing that she is similar to the frist Ruby he battled and battled and easily wins thanks to his quirks and smart thinking

GP: how about we kick things up as Lord Zeno wasn't too pleased with how fast that battle went

All of a sudden a much older version of the two girls he fought before stands before him with different clothes and looks much more battle hardened then the teenager versions of herself

Buu Saga Ultimate Ruby vs Curent manga arc Deku

deku is laying on the ground after knocking out Ultimate Ruby and can barely breath after using all his quirks and using gear shift, the grand priests makes sure to heal both of them and send Ruby back to her home universe

GP: now then, time for the final match against the Curent version of Lord zenos freind

All of a sudden a version of the woman he battled before appears out of no where and immediately transforms with a piller of blue shooting into the sky and disappearing showing her hair had now turned silver and her staring at him with a calm yet serious stare that could kill

R: I'm going all out for Zeno, after what happened with the tournament of power. Now i recommend you better not hold back either

End of Granolah Saga Perfected Ultra Instinct Ruby vs Current War arc whatever percentage deku is using

Ruby throws a massive punch at deku after predicting where he will be and that he would stop himself in mid air and tellaports in front of him without think and punches him into a mountain, shattering it and knocking deku out cold

She flies over to him and goes back to bade to give him energy as the grand priest heals the both of them and deku wakes up to Ruby reaching out her hand to him to get him up

R: you know, that "gears and overdrive ability" is really powerful, bet you help a bunch of people using it, it kinda reminds me of kaioken and the blow back of that. Here's a tip, use it in short bursts so you aren't burned out too fast

D: heh, thanks for the tip miss, each version of you I have battled today shows me how far it took for you to get this skilled and powerful

And then both of them are sent back to their home universes, the end

Last edited:
“Current”

He activates Gear Shift and deletes her by stacking speed amps into Overdrive punches that make holes in people that can take his normal hits, KO’ing her in about 5 seconds.

Assuming no Gear Shift blitz tier amps, he reads her moves and dodges her speed amps with Danger Sense or just counters with his own. He snags her with Blackwhip and she’s not going anywhere cause Class T lifting strength. Smokescreen unironically works on her cause her enhanced senses have no feats at all, and if she has to stop and focus for even a second, Deku is yanking her with Blackwhip into a Fa Jin punch.

Dodges all her bullets, reads her attack patterns, resists basically any damage she can do, outlasts disgustingly badly, would break her scythe the instant he gets the chance and then she’s just ******, etc.

Not fair for Ruby in the slightest.

“Current”

He activates Gear Shift and deletes her by stacking speed amps into Overdrive punches that make holes in people that can take his normal hits, KO’ing her in about 5 seconds.

Assuming no Gear Shift blitz tier amps, he reads her moves and dodges her speed amps with Danger Sense or just counters with his own. He snags her with Blackwhip and she’s not going anywhere cause Class T lifting strength. Smokescreen unironically works on her cause her enhanced senses have no feats at all, and if she has to stop and focus for even a second, Deku is yanking her with Blackwhip into a Fa Jin punch.

Dodges all her bullets, reads her attack patterns, resists basically any damage she can do, outlasts disgustingly badly, would break her scythe the instant he gets the chance and then she’s just ******, etc.

Not fair for Ruby in the slightest.
That's just round one, trust me

It gets much much harder for deku from here

All stats are equalized and both are fighting in a unknown universe on a strange breathable planet with Zeno and the grand priest watching the battle. The winner is through knock out

deku finally lands a smash to Ruby that knocks her out cold with a flax 100% smash and she is telported back to where she came from

Gp: congratulations on defending that version of Lord zenos freinds, but how about one from the past of our Multiverse instead?

All of a sudden a Ruby Rose who looks exactly like the previous one is brought to this unknown universe as both deku and Ruby are healed and affected by the grand priests ability to make them both equal in all stats

Round 2
Dragon Ball RWBY Atlas Arc Ruby Rose vs Curent War Arc Deku

Honestly, she’s not much different from the other Ruby at first glance.

She has some new tricks like the kienzan, better h2h(?) and beam attacks, but nothing that actually gets past Deku’s intelligence or Quirks. He’d deduce she’s about the same as the other Ruby, but with added skills, and would enact different strategies to not fall for the trap of thinking she’s an exact copy. Equal stats so “Black Chain” is still enough to grab her up, and even if she can fly for real now, Deku can too.

From a cursory glance, somewhat harder but not really because her main advantages don’t actually add much outside of some range and she can stay in the air. Danger Sense still ruining most of her attack strategies and if Gear Shift is activated she just loses.

And before you go forwards, she uses Kaio-Ken x50 and one shots + blitzes. Not much he can do about that.

Also skill stomp cause now she’s on par with Goku who’s reading people in the future. OC Ruby just be like that.

deku doesn't fall for the trap of believing that she is similar to the frist Ruby he battled and battled and easily wins thanks to his quirks and smart thinking

GP: how about we kick things up as Lord Zeno wasn't too pleased with how fast that battle went

All of a sudden a much older version of the two girls he fought before stands before him with different clothes and looks much more battle hardened then the teenager versions of herself with both of them now being given equal stats
Round 3
Buu Saga Ultimate Ruby vs Curent manga arc Deku

And before you go forwards, she uses Kaio-Ken x50 and one shots + blitzes. Not much he can do about that.

Also skill stomp cause now she’s on par with Goku who’s reading people in the future. OC Ruby just be like that.
Well I'm using Ultimate version so no kaioken and this is both at their highest forms are equalized (so whatever % deku is using vs Ruby's max power but equalized)

Well I'm using Ultimate version so no kaioken and this is both at their highest forms are equalized (so whatever % deku is using vs Ruby's max power but equalized)
Then he still gear shift stomps unless she has an amp.

Also she’s skill stomping him now when she’s equal to god damn Majin Vegeta.

Then he still gear shift stomps unless she has an amp.

Also she’s skill stomping him now when she’s equal to god damn Majin Vegeta.
She never used kaioken stacked on Ultimate, so deku is good but it will be a different battle for deku that will definitely leave him barley being able to breath due to her Aura and insane skill but his speed and stroed ke saved his ass as well as equal power

I mean I guess. Overdrive attacks carry him + Danger Sense, but she’s literally a fighting god when she’s scraping with Majin Vegeta, not much point after this.

Also, Deku hasn’t even shown his full “reality bending” potential with Gear Shift yet, so he could have something that makes it easier like slowing her down or something, but idk. Either way, maybe he wins this one through Gear Shift if she isn’t so stupidly skilled she can fight him while he’s blitzing her.

Since stats are equal, he does still punch holes through her with Overdrive.

deku is laying on the ground after knocking out Ultimate Ruby and can barely breath after using all his quirks and using gear shift, the grand priests makes sure to heal both of them and send Ruby back to her home universe

GP: now then, time for the final match against the Curent version of Lord zenos freind

All of a sudden a version of the woman he battled before appears out of no where and immediately transforms with a piller of blue shooting into the sky and disappearing showing her hair had now turned silver and her staring at him with a calm yet serious stare that could kill

R: I'm going all out for Zeno, after what happened with the tournament of power. Now i recommend you better not hold back either

End of Granolah Saga Perfected Ultra Instinct Ruby vs Current War arc whatever percentage deku is using
The final battle

Ruby throws a massive punch at deku after predicting where he will be and that he would stop himself in mid air and tellaports in front of him without think and punches him into a mountain, shattering it and knocking deku out cold

She flies over to him and goes back to bade to give him energy as the grand priest heals the both of them and deku wakes up to Ruby reaching out her hand to him to get him up

R: you know, that "gears and overdrive ability" is really powerful, bet you help a bunch of people using it, it kinda reminds me of kaioken and the blow back of that. Here's a tip, use it in short bursts so you aren't burned out too fast

D: heh, thanks for the tip miss, each version of you I have battled today shows me how far it took for you to get this skilled and powerful

And then both of them are sent back to their home universes, the end

Round 1 is the only one that makes sense, but you're comparing a Low 7B who's only gimmick is being fast to a High 7A who has precog inertia manip black vines better lifting strength 454453 speed amps and power amps smokescreen true flight better projectiles higher AOE

spite thread

Back