• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuga vs Xanix Hikari

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
A battle of epic proportions. Dragon vs Arcangel

-Both are Bloodlusted.

- High 2-A Xanix only

Who will win? The Savage Dragon with an attitude? Or the badass arcangel?

Ryuga

Xanix Hikari

-FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't know anything about Xanix but, I would like everyone to keep and mind the helpful information on the Yuracion Absolon page. Any my vote for now obviously goes towards Ryuga due to his hax....Unless Xanix out haxes him....which wouldn't surprise me...

Xanix is still technically an angel in his 2-A form, he's in Dark Emotion Aura in 2-A, but whatever.

Xanix can take this if Ryuga has a soul and if he has no soul or corruption resistance. He can also absorb both Light and Darkness. He also has Low-Godly Regen and pseudo-precog.

But if Ryuga can bypass all of this, then Xanix is royally screwed. He has nothing asides from these.

Well Ryuga is a spirit so maybe to soul thing could work. However, Ryuga has atomization, complete precog, high-end regen and his special ability. hmmmmm.... This is based on who uses their hax first.

Xanix can corrupt anyone's soul if they are near anything dark, including Xanix himself.

Hmmm... For example, the room is dark. If you're anywhere near or in that dark room, Xanix can freely destroy your soul whenever he wants to. This includes the darkness in space, himself or the darkness he can release, which can be anywhere in the same dimension or below.

Here, https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Xanix_Hikari give it a read.

I see. Well I depends..It is hard to say. Ryuga likely has the power advantage due to him having a transformation. This is hard to say.

If Ryuga touches Xanix even once, Ryuga dies. Unless Ryuga can one shot him, then he might survive.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep now, I have school tommorow. I'll reply to your responce later tommorow.

Also, the Ryu vs Aqui thread?

Well Ryuga has ranged attacks such as atom destroying wind slashed and fire balls, along with energy balls. Sooo yeah it depends. Plus as long as Ryuga keeps hitting Xanix from a distance then he would eventually wear Xanix down due to his ability.

Any character with immeasurable speed can dodge those easily, so no. And as darkness reincarnate, you really can't hit his atoms since he has none. Also, Xanix would just put a tad bit of darkness near Ryuga and kill him instantly. Dark Xanix can only be beaten by Holy Light which is wielded by angels.

Xanix has Near limitless stamina, so Ryuga won't wear him down before he himself does.

1)Ryuga has immeasurable speed as well.....

2) Did you forget that he can attack non-coporeal foes. Plus being Darkness reincarnate doesn't mean he doesn't have atoms. I mean that's like just a title unless I read that wrong.

3) Ryuga's ability is that eeach time an attack lands, his opponent's senses are weakened and his regen is fully cancelled out. Plus he gets constant stat boosts.

4) Ryuga has precog so he would see the darkness coming. Not only that, but his sound based attacks would injure Xanix greatly as it will attack the ears and then eventually the brain.

5) The holy light thing shouldn't be allowed as that is a NLF similar to Ganondorf who can only be hurt " holy weapons". Also Ryuga also has the hax of Probability Manipulation.

6) Not only that Ryuga also has the support of having an Xceed form in which increases his power further. Not only that but he can also surpass their limits without any negative reprocusions.

1. Yes, but the elemental attacks aren't since these things aren't fast enough to catch immeasurable speed chars.

2. I created him, so I know what I'm dong lol. It can't just be a title. But yeah, you can't hit something that isn't there.

3. Problem is, this doesn't affect his soul corruption ability. And healing is technically not regen.

4. No, it doesn't matter if he has precog or not, Xanix can put darkness surrounding him regardless. He can't strike Xanix since he'll kill himself by doing so. There's nothing he can do to stop Xanix from releasing that darkness.

5. Alright, I guess I'll let him be vulnerable to regular light, but wait...

6. Does this help him one shot Xanix? Ryuga isn't the only one with Forms ya know. Since this is a bloodlust match, he also has Rage Aura.

But the final nail in the coffin is; Know how Light and Dark is everywhere? Yeah... Xanix has Light and Dark absorption.

1) In vs battles Elemental attacks are equal to the users attack speed. So this point is irrelevant. Plus I also said energy balls and attacks... Plus if his fire attacks can move fast enough to tag Chris who has immeasurable speed, I bet his elemental attacks can tag Xanix. And power Ryuga up without him going Xceed, heck his ability is amplified with Xceed.

2) If you can hit non-coporeal foes then you can hit pure darkness in which is non-corporeal. These are characters who can hit shadows. So no Xanix is not safe from getting hit.

3) It doesn't matter as guess what he can constantly hit Xanix to kill him.

4) It does matter as Ryuga will see it coming. Plus nothing says this is instant, it takes time. While he's focusing on corrupting his soul, Ryuga is slowly killing him and getting stronger, strengthening his yuracion energy, which is the life source of his world. Plus Ryuga is acausual. Meaning he will not "die" in the present as he will continue to appear and not die. And last I checked, Xanix has nothing against Acausality. Does he have High-End Reality Warping? Not that it'll help much since Ryuga is resitant to it.

5) No need to argue this any further then. Plus light isn't all he can do.

6) No need when he is constantly getting stronger and strengthening his life force. Corrupting Yuracion Energy is very hard to do as it focuses on the user's will. Something that also effects soul corruption. And Ryuga has a very powerful will. Not to mention that since he is 5 dimensional he has Xceed Katacho 02 which summons Dragons as powerful as Ryuga himself with their own intellect and the same abilities as Ryuga. Meaning Xanix is heavily outnumbered by High 2-A beings. So no you haven't hit a single nail in the coffin.

You know, just defending our characters is getting us nowhere. Let's wait until someone gives some input on these.

Also, where did this summoning stuff come from? Understand this is a one on one fight, and it isn't listed on his profile.

And Dark Corruption ignores will, determination, force, etc.. As dark corrupts anything connected to the soul too.

This. It's on the Yuracion Absolon verse page. It's my fault for not telling you about the fact that the verse page also gives lore and some insight on what Yuracion Energy users can do.

Xceed and Katacho 02 (Zero Two) Edit
Xceed is the transformation that beings go through when they unleash might of their Yuracion Energy and Animal Power and fuse the two. The person's stats are increased greatly. They gain features, armor or clothing that match their respective animals. For those who manage to reach infinite 5-Dimensional power or higher are able to unleash Xceed Katacho 02. This is the absolute final form of Yuracion Energy in terms of transformation. The user's absolute full power is unleashed. Animals made of the person's Yuracion Energy appear as the user's representative animal power. These creature are as strong as the fighter themselves and can move on their own. These creatures will continue to regenerate as long as the user is still fighting. These creature also have their own intelligence and will always protect their master before all else. The user's appearance changes ever so slightly adding only a few more design elements.

Also where does it say Dark Corruption Ignores will? It takes time to corrupt something. However, someone with a strong will can indeed overpower corruption. This is a common concept.

Hmm... I see. I would've preferred if it was listed on his profile but eh.

I see... However, it would only slow it down, Xanix has all the power in Hell's 5th Dimension after all, and Hades is the damn b0ss of souls.

Also, I would like to ban summoning, however, it's for the better good.

Well it is part of his form, meaning it's a technique of his. Meaning taking them away means he can't go all out. Plus Ryuga can fight people with Soul Manipulation like Im-ka, so I don't see Ryuga having too much trouble. Also Xanix doesn't seem to have anything on Ryuga's acausality and the ability to not die. Unless your character suddenly has an acausality cancel ability or High-End Reality warping in which Ryuga has resistance to.

You're sure you don't want to ban summoning? Uh... you're REALLY, REALLY sure you don't want to?

No, once a person dies in Xanix's world, their spirits sent immediately to Hell or Heaven (depends if Ryuga was a good or bad boy, heh). You know, karma stuff. And I'm pretty sure Lucifer doesn't want to give anyone a second chance and God doesn't want people to exist in other timelines just to harm peeps. This negates acausality. Forgot to mention that. This is the reason why nobody in my current or future characters have acausality.

Also, I'm done fixing Aqui's page.

You do realize this isn't how things work in Yuracion Absolon however. You only truly go to Heaven or Hell once you acausality(If you're a Yuracion Energy Master) is taken away and you truly die. Both verses have two different Gods and Lucifers and laws. So your laws will conflict with Xros Revolution laws.

Me neither tbh....

Also the summoning thing is just apart of his form. It isn't outside help or anything.

Ready to call this quits? I don't think this is gonna work as the abilities and verse are incompatible.

Back