• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP: Minor Foundation Upgrades And A Question

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
So shouldn't they have Social Influence ?

Clef has it in his profile so...

Also what about Underwater Breathing Type 3 ?
The Foundation has access to diving gear

Foundation Personal section in powers should have resistance to memory manipulation added due to Dr. Blaster countering SCP-483 effects

"Note: I've always been paranoid about memetic and mind-altering effects. Lucky for me, my countermeasures saved my memory from the overdose. Unfortunately, however, I've lost my clearance, seniority, staff, awards, retirement date, and the opportunity to have my aging mother ever recognize me again. Fixing at least some of these problems would be simple; that is, if anyone knew who the hell I was! That's the last time I get a rookie to draw up an experimental procedure for me, goddamn it. - Dr. Blast"

As for the question, should we add dado's pills and his other products to the SCP section of powers since The Foundation has access to them and could probably replicate the pills via SCP-038? If yes that'd be a big add on and would probably also add a new AP Key through SCP-3521 with the sheer amount of bananas which can easily damage buildings depending on where they spawn

This looks fine, except underwater breathing via diving gear is type 3, not type 2.

Oh lol my bad, will edit this real quick

You support adding dado's stuff to The Foundation page?

If they readily have the pills/other stuff, then yes.

If they can theoretically replicate them but don't otherwise have them, then I'd say no.

Well they already have certain amouns of them, and the replication method I propsed was done by them with SCP-500.

But I get why people wouldn't want to add that

How'd you define the dado stuff being readily for The Foundation

They got for example like 16 tablets of SCP-3521 but with SCP-3238 they got like 132 canisters of it or 127 of SCP-3929

So in case we agree on adding dado's pills and other products The Foundation has access to what do we add to the page itself?

What Gyro and Weekly accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

Well then we should edit the page then, also correct that AP rating where its universal and not universe level

Is somebody experienced willing to handle this?

Only The Foundation one, maybe the 096 one if that upgrade on another thread goes anywhere

Thanks. will it be okay to add self sustance( type 3) to 096 since he survived a week and more in space?

Also I tried editing The Foundation page, I don't know how to work with source tha well so right now I only fixed the universal ap thing so you should really get someone else to do it

I finished editing SCP-096's page so you can close it if you want

Characters or otherwise with extremely high statistics.

Back