• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scrappy Doo

Hate him.

I still can't get over his devastating betrayal of the gang in the Hokuto no Scooby: Doko ni imasu ka? movie, where it turns out he was Mr. Bean the whole time.

I thought in making a page for this bastard as well, I think he would be like, 9-A or 8-C to be honest with the feats he has shown with soul hax and other shit

I used to really like the episodes where he showed up as a kid, but now looking back he seems incredibly annoying.

I think he deserves a second chance, honestly. He isn't really a bad character, it's just that the writers ****** everything up by trying to make him the main character and remove other characters from the show just to give him more screen time (there were even some episodes that didn't have Scooby at all, the writers for some reason wanted to get rid of Scooby and write only for Scrappy, they were basically asking for the little guy to get hate); none of that was the character's fault, heck, you could put literally any character you can think of in this situation, and it could still have failed; replacing your main characters is risky, specially for characters as famous as those, and just because of that they refuse to bring him back to the gang (there was also that... thing in the live action movie... I don't know what that was, so let's just call it a thing.)

I don't think they really have anything to lose by bringing him back to the franchise at this point; if it works, great, if it doesn't, then just get rid of him again.

I just don't think Scrappy is needed. The gang has good chemistry as is. Scrappy is just to much imo.

I think he's ok, I enjoy his commentary some times but damn that live action movie scrapy was just... (Can't describe him in the right words)

Wait, there is a feat that could place him at least 8-C, if not higher, and it would scale to Shaggy and Scooby.

Is a hurricane made by a green Dracula who sent them so high up on the sky that they got on top of a airliner

Back