• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sensei Ichiro VS FēisÃön LóngyÃÉn

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Sensei Ichiro

VS

FēisÃön LóngyÃÉ

RULES:

1. No prep.

2. No outside help.

3. Two scenarios:

- In 1st Scenario, Ichiro didn't meditated, and FēisÃön can use explosives, however, he has no equipment.

- In 2nd Scenario, Ichiro has meditated, and FēisÃön has all of his equipment.

Alright then lets compare the stats here...

1st Scenario
DC = Equal as both of them have Small Building Level as their DC.

Durability = Well if I remember correctly Room Level was around the same level as Small Building Level so Ichiro is obviously superior in this stat.

Speed = Once again Ichiro takes it in speed. He has Supersonic+ as his speed stats meaning he's Mach 2.5-5 while FēisÃön is Subsonic+ which is 171.5-308.7 m/s so Ichiro is at least 2.75 times faster than FēisÃön.

Ok well just I could easily decide a winner here without having to go in depth about anything else. But I'm board so I'll just add a few more...

Striking Strength = Obviously Ichiro. His Striking Strength is High KJ while FēisÃön is Class KJ.

Lifting Strength = Equal or FēisÃön is slightly superior.

Intelligence = Hmmm I'm inclined to say Ichiro in this case as from his description of Intelligence he seems to be smarter.

Stamina = FēisÃön is Immensely superhuman while Ichiro is only Superhuman but Stamina can't usually be measured between characters from different verses as different verses have different definitions for "Superhuman Stamina". I'm bringing this up cuz Ichiro's Stamina is pretty good as he can meditate for more than 1 year without sustenance. So I'm inclined to say Ichiro takes it in terms of Stamina.

Finally we come to the conclusion of the 1st Scenario well Ichiro wins. He's superior to FēisÃön in two main stats (Speed and Durability) and is also superior in Striking Strength. Finally he seems to be superior in Intelligence and Stamina but this is my opinion.

Well there ya have it for the 1st Scenario as for the 2nd Scenario well I'll get back to ya on that...

Back