• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza cool aesthetic, clean up, etc... changes

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired

Adding Avesta summary and Dies Irae "spin offs"​

Add their summaries in the summary section. Clear, simple.

Sprites additions​

First is these sprites I uploaded some time ago] (just before all the Shinza pages change)), which should either replace the pictures on some profile, or be added to others. It's mainly K3 because the others already have cool sprite so far or have arguably ugly af sprites.

Verse pages featured characters​

Second one may be more optionnal: it would be to deleted everyone in the Avesta category besides the Gods. They don't have profiles, and while I still like seeing their design, I remember something like "only putting characters who have profiles" on verse pages in general. Could see someone saying that we should also delete Rea and Isaak by the same logic, but they don't have dead links, they are part of a group which mostly have profiles, and their profiles will eventually come faster than Avesta's.

Quotes for characters​

And at last; I found possible cool quotes for some profiles (translated by either me, Qliphoth Backical, a jap friend or the Internet). I reworded some without changing their meaning to make them sound better, since japanese->english does make some structuring a bit weird. Others may be a bit too long or may need some little cuts, so if anyone has a preference, make it know.
For those translated by Qliphoth Backical, you can see his translation (before some of my rewording) on the linked pages.

Mithra

Isn't it wonderful? So many fine men are gathered in one place. And this position allows me to toy with them freely... I almost wonder if I'm worthy of this much luck.

I've loved the Remorless for ages now. His murderous impulses make my heart beat excitedly like a drum.

The Morningstar's straight-laced seriousness makes me want to tease him him so much,

and the Mercury's perverted nature is ever so exciting.

The Gold's fervency and masculinity are truly to my tastes,

and the Moment's strict and earnest nature is simply too adorable.

And Hajun... His problematic nature tickles my maternal instincts.

(So with this being the case), I wish to make all these men my own... (Or rather, that is fully my intent.) All men are meant to fall in love with me.

Muzan

The others seem to call me Muzan (The Remorless),

which is to say I am a man that knows neither shame nor regret for his actions.

Therefore, I am not one who would ever be in such a place.

I've already fullfilled my role and left the world.

Interfering with the future goes against my principles.

Hence, you may do as you please.

Or so I would say, but circumstances have changed.

I had resolved to settle my scores, but things are not yet over.

Truly, such a farce...

But I've no choice.

If it is not yet over, I need only continue.

Continue what, you ask?

Why, my remorseless acts, of course.

I will put an end to what was left unfinished.

You will one day understand the particularities of what I mean.

For the time being... Observe.

Satanael

What would you call the most vile of evils?

Would it be murder? Theft? Perharps perjury?

All of those may be despicable, but they are not the root of wickedness.

All evil stems from ignorance.

Hirume

I am the greatest commander this world has ever known, after all, so you mustn't smear mud on your master's name.

Devote your life to being my playmate, who will entertain me forever more!

Heh heh heh... Is it not the greatest honor imaginable?

Rindou Koga​

"What do you think, Hajun? Look at us, for this is who we are."

"Everyone has been lost, shaken, and hurt yet we stand here to seize that truth. That there is pride in defending it."

"In other words, that radiance is our soul! Something that doesn't exist under your Heaven!"

"These men are my friends and my priceless treasure! I will not let anyone take them away from me. Least of all you, who sees nothing but yourself."

"You've been playing the wrong role, you third-rate god! We will show you the bonds of our Hadou!"

Habaki Sakagami (also could work for a Teratoma profile)​

"What a pitiful bastard you are, brother."

"You could have had someone to love, you know."

Someone with eyes that can see the light, hands that can touch another, and feet that can step out of the door...

I had what I wanted, what I wished for, what I crazily longed for. Yet you call that garbage?

You call it a curse instead of a blessing?

If so, then there is only one thing I have to say.

"That shallow depth--that poor self-love of yours, I won't let it destroy my will to live!"

Soujirou Mibu​

"Yes--that is what I am."

(In the heart of it, Soujirou rose up. He was like a ghost, coiling in joy with a sense of fear to him.)

"Once you take it out, it does not matter what gender or age you are. You use your blade to make heads fly off and create a path."

"That is all I got. I cut only because I want to cut. There isn't any special meaning to it, nor does is there a source to that goal."

"I just want to become something that cuts things apart. So what exactly is the one known as Soujirou Mibu?"

A demon? A shura? Or perhaps some sort of madman?

"I... am a blade."

"An unrivaled blade that cuts down everything in a single slash."

Numahime​

Within the dark of night, a sleepless night,

I part with the waters womb in jubilance as my head leaves in its cradle,

sending joyful ripples along the surface. The crisp air trembled as we played,

exchanging cries loud and high; my hair, drenched and green, danced in the air.

And so we danced on, my hair drying in the cool air.

――Taikyoku――

Mugen Kokujou Jigoku!

Tokoyo

Revive, yes, thou shall revive

My ashes drift within a short peacefulness

and your desired eternal life will come along

Your seeded life shall bloom here once again

The reaper walks around and collects our dead fragments

O believe it, my heart

O believe it, there is nothing to lose

Mine, That is something I wished for Mine,

That is something I loved and fought for

O believe it, you were not born in vain

you did not devour life and suffer in vain.

Those born must perish

And those who have perished must be revived

Stop trembling in fear, Thou prepare yourself

O suffering, Thou soaks through everything

O death , I will escape from thou, who were the conquerant of everything.

――Taikyoku――

Kajiri Kamui - Mugen Shugo!

Sukuna

Acetaminophen, Argatroban, Alevitine Abilify Cravit, Klaricid Glucovide,

Zyloric, Zoloft, Cefzon, Theodur, Tegafur, Tegretol,

Depas, Depakine, Toledomin, Nu-Lotan Norvasc

Lendormin, Lipitor, Rheumatrek, Lupus Erythematosus

Fulminant, Hepatitis, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Autoimmune Diseases

Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

――Taikyoku――

Malignant Tumor Apoptosis!

Nakanoin Reizen​

(This one also makes a feat for Hajun, since it explains how the nature of Metsujin Messo makes all Craving/reason useless against its user)

"Yes, you should know. This is the real me. This is who I am. I need no special abilities.

Stopping time? Leading the Shura? Manipulating all the universe and its stars, eternally repeating it over and over?

What is that? What are those? Why are you trying to be so crafty? Is it because you are weak, bored, or perhaps that you wanted to distort a setting to make yourself think you're smart? You'r so narrow-minded and sly.

So dumbfounded are these theoretical concepts, meanings, and phenomena that I can't even speak about them.

What, did you even raise an egg with that kind of stuff?

Compatibility of abilities? Absurd. The dangerous factor of using your powers? What a fool. You are caught up in such things that you can't reach the very depths of the Throne.

Compatability is meaningless when it comes to the order of mass, where magnitudes are so different from each other, and a power that is dangerous to use is simply a defective product that cannot be used.

Even a little thought like that would have been obvious to a child, yet you misinterpret it to justify your own narrowness.

Depending on how you use it, even the weak can kill the strong.

It's more pleasing to think of it as a stage of a refined battle.

It's a shame. Foolish even. How cowardly it is. From the path of a man's noble path.

Not enough despair.
Not enough rage.

My thoughts on strength are purely against small fry.

Since the days when people like you, with your petty reasons have been rampant, never has anything overwhelming been discovered.

Hence, Hajun was born and came to possess Taikyoku.

The strongest and most invincible, through and through. No matter who it was, it was all Metsujin Messo--it was power, purely power!

I wanted the power to wipe away all traces of this unpleasant trash.

Hajun's Heaven was only for me!

Therefore, there is no need for any reason. Nothing of it. It's boring!

If I find something boring, then it's boring.

These useless people, who can't even beat a bear to death with their bare hands, delude themselves into thinking they can destroy a mountain with one special trick.

The ignorants are difficult to save. They are but a group of shameless scum.

I do not want them, they are an eyesore! You are dirty, do not touch me! Ah, you know of this... Teratoma."

Names change, clean up, etc...​

We're miswritting Satanael's name on his profile name for some reason. We get it right on the verse page, so we should definitely add this missing a on his own.

Just remove this dumb "Hadō God Cell" name and turn it into Pseudo God. Besides not remembering it being used in any of the VNs, this name just makes LDOs profiles annoying to edit every time a revision is affecting their tier 1 key. We're doing it fine for the Tenmas, same should goes for them.

Name section for Muzan should include Magsarion. Hajun's one should include his family name too.

Numahime's law name is "Mugen Kokujou Jigoku", not just "Mugen Kokujou". Tokoyo's doesn't have an exclamation point as part of its name, it's just that she used it in a sentence where she happened to put one.

Keishirou wasn't gonna reach Taiji, he was going to reach Shura Mandala. His weakness section should also include it, since it is self-destructive for him.

LLT has a "Hado God weapon" key, but problem is... The feats aren't performed by a Hado. Or like, Rindou wasn't Hado when she performed the feats she did. Tbf this key should be entirely nuked, since the spear is already at its full power in the unrestricted key. Reasonning for some part of it is also iffy, but don't wanna talk about it for now.

Also the Tumor is a bad name, which I'll explain below.

Tumor and Amaterasu treatment​

"Tumor" is kind of a bad name for what it truly is. Its actual name in japanese is 畸形嚢腫 (litteraly: Deformed Cyst) and after some research and thoughts, it is meant to be a Teratoma; which is the thing that can lead to Fetus in fetu and suchlike. It would be better to rename it as such (Teratoma), since it is more in touch with the actual nature of Hajun's bro and because "Tumor" is really very generic and not as cool-sounding.

Another thing is that we put Amaterasu as the same being as the Tumor. While we have a note about how we consider it as "Amaterasu as she is after the fight and eventual defeat of Hajun", Amaterasu is still different from the Tumor itself by a lot of factors, they have far less in common than Niko and Teirei have with Wolfgang.

As such, the two should stay separated, and in the eventually of a Teratoma profile (which I intend to do), it should be divided same way we do for any reincarnation in Shinza. She should get a separate picture on the verse page too, likely the Tree you see in bonus stories.

At last, there's the fact that we don't separate Hirume and Amaterasu, nor mention even Hirume's name.

Long story short: Hirume is the sensory of the Dawn, with its true form being a big tree. This should be at least mentionned, and although Pantheon isn't released, Hirume is put on the level of Methuselah, Avesta's Demon Kings, etc... and not that of the Gods. Since she was supposed to be a playable character who fight with her fists alonz, it's kind of logic. She should have a "Unknown, possibly Large Planet" rating based on it.

Conclusion​

-Add summaries, add sprites, add quotes

-Rename Nerose Satanel into Nerose Satanael

-Change and add some names/details

-Treat Teratoma well pls

Can you list the usual members who help you out with these threads, so I can send notifications to them, please?

stop being horny ffs

Let's see... Inferna hasn't been online in over a week, so I suppose that just leaves the approval of Bacikal and Zero. I don't know if we need them to come in and voice support, as these changes are largely aesthetic and shouldn't be controversial, but I'm fine with waiting for a little more input.

It seems like this has been uniformly accepted so far.

Everything's done.
Think next Shinza CRT won't be as massive as the others not as quick, so all the tier 1 pages can be locked again.

Back