• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slay the Princess profile creation thread

Hold the damn phone-- why are we even considering dropping profiles if the verse is going to be steadily updated not even four days after the thread was made?
The new update is just some fixes/QoL. The actual content update was a month ago. We're only slated for 1 more content update that wont affect the ending except for some new poems since it only adds new princesses and new dialogue to few existing princesses. That can be handled in another CRT to add even more keys when it's out

Hold the damn phone-- why are we even considering dropping profiles if the verse is going to be steadily updated not even four days after the thread was made?
I asked Qaw on the updating situation and he just said there wasn’t any info out on any hard dates so I told him to just make the thread
The update came out of nowhere, the creators dropped it saying it was a small taste of what they have been working on. I didn't realize it would have whole new dialogue until I watched a video.
Well damm

I mean, the Stranger has confirmed Nigh-Omniscience which is cool. The ending where you confront all the different Princesses and Felina has some new stuff added to it, and so does the final talk with the princess in the cabin.

I guess I see where Ultima is coming from the Absolute Reality might be fit for 1-A, but because of anti-feats it can't be, however this doesn't mean it is suitable evidence for Low 1-A. I guess higher in Low 1-C is fine.

Reading through I think we opted not to do the Stranger since she's just a worse Multitude, which makes sense I guess. I still don't know if she's High 3-A or 2-A, but the thread can decide on that I guess since it effects the upper tiers.

Reading through I think we opted not to do the Stranger since she's just a worse Multitude, which makes sense I guess. I still don't know if she's High 3-A or 2-A, but the thread can decide on that I guess since it effects the upper tiers.
Well if people do agree, then It should be kept in mind that there are an infinite fractal of worlds, not just infinite.

If she is every princess, fused into one, then shouldn't she gain almost their abilities?
It seems like the scenario is that everything happened and got fused together but I don't know if the Stranger princess is particularly strong or not.

It seems like the scenario is that everything happened and got fused together but I don't know if the Stranger princess is particularly strong or not.
Well, she is the closest thing to the Shifting Mound and Multitude there is, the two both say so themselves. In particular, in the updated encounter with the Shifting Mound, she says that only once they leave the Construct together will they be 'everything' again, like the Stranger was.

And if she is every princess and world fused into one, I think it makes sense she has their abilities.

Back